NARS "New Wave and "American Dream" Eyeshadow Palettes

MarieMary

Product-Girl posted a picture of 2 Limited edition eyeshadow palette that she got at Nordstrom when she met François Nars (lucky lucky girl)! Apparently those were limited edition created specifically for the event.
I want the bright one so so so much!

I recommend reading her article, it's pretty interesting. François Nars seems like a genuinely nice person, and Product-Girl was overjoyed that he remembered her.

http://www.product-girl.com/archives/meeting-francois-nars-nordstrom/

MarieMary

I agree! Too bad they seem to have been created specifically for the even that she attended. I know those two palettes would be successful, especially the bright one, since NARS never released a bright palette like that.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wait a minute. Both those palettes say "Made in Canada". They're made here but they aren't sold here???
censored.gif

Richelle83

Wait a minute. Both those palettes say "Made in Canada". They're made here but they aren't sold here???
censored.gif
But can't you buy it off the site? None of this makes sense, these companies are being really shifty with prices and the availability of products.

MarieMary

Wow! That New Wave pallette looks gorgeous!!! Any swatches????????????????????
Not yet! It's brand new, so let's wait for a kind soul to buy it and swatch it. :)

I think New Wave palette contains:
left side of Pandora duo + left side of Jolie Poupée duo + left side of Rated R duo
Outremer + right side of Pandora duo + Daphne.

jesuisleprince

I am the NARS manager for Nordstrom @ the Grove in Los Angeles, and these palettes are amazing, aren't they? Yes, they're gorgeous, yes, they're limited edition, yes. they're an amazing deal at $55 and yes, I will have them at my store next week!!! If you just can't live without them (why would anyone want to?) we would gladly ship them to you for free! 323-900-1417 is our direct NARS number and you can also e-mail me anytime. [email protected]
PS Have you seen the Nordstrom exclusive blush palette?!?!?!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I am the NARS manager for Nordstrom @ the Grove in Los Angeles, and these palettes are amazing, aren't they? Yes, they're gorgeous, yes, they're limited edition, yes. they're an amazing deal at $55 and yes, I will have them at my store next week!!! If you just can't live without them (why would anyone want to?) we would gladly ship them to you for free! 323-900-1417 is our direct NARS number and you can also e-mail me anytime. [email protected]
PS Have you seen the Nordstrom exclusive blush palette?!?!?!
They do indeed look amazing. Wish they were coming to Canada! Out of curiosity, can you tell us if the shades included are unique to the palettes, part of the regular line, or a mix of both? I suspect they're regular shades packaged together, but it would still be nice to know which ones. (I think I can guess some of them!) Both these and the blush palette are great deals. I'd buy them all if I could!

NeeBee

Some one wanted to know which colors are on the american dream palette it is 6 shades: i remember most of them from the top of my head but if I miss a few sorry - cordura, bellisima, alahabra, tzarine and i believe the other are galapagos and bali

NeeBee

Hey Ladies this is out at The Bay counter in Canada. It is 65 but to compete with the US prices there is a $10 off any $50 or more purchase so you will be getting it for the same price :)!!! get it in your area!! everything just takes a little longer to come out to Canada then the US but all the full counter NARS in Canada will carry limited edition products- Full counters are found at The Bay and Holt Renfrew :p

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks so much, NeeBee! This is great news!! Now I'm wondering if I should buy one of these instead of spending all my money on the Fall collection...

Rinstar

Oh. MY. Goodness.
I want both!! I shouldn't buy them at the moment, but I LOOOOOVE them!