New Urban Decay Products for fall 09.

astronaut

Frigid, The face and lip primers are totally on my list. Wish they were having a promo right now. I'd be hitting checkout already!

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Haha!!! Let me know if you come, we may go shopping together!!!

Mais bien sûr
greengrin.gif

RedRibbon

I have used the eyeshadow primer on my lashes a few times and it works a charm.

However, I noticed today that they have put their prices up in the UK..UDPP used to be £9.50 and is now £11!

mac_aiken

I had a chance to test drive these products yesterday and I have to tell you I love them all. To me the standouts are the face primers, Oil Slick lipstick, the new shadows (I'm a sucker for purple). The new foundation is nice as well.

This will be available in Sephora stores on August 5th from what I have heard.

And there will be a new book of shadows as well as nail polish sets available when the holiday collections hit.

frostiana

I want ALL the the primers. I'll get the new shadows when they put them into a palette. I still can't bring myself to pay that much money for an eye/lip pencil--maybe I'll get them when they put them in mini versions in a set or something.

LMD84

put me down for a face primer please! wonder when they'll hit the uk!

and thanks redribbon - i need a new udpp, b ut now i wish i'd bought it a few weeks ago. first mac and now udpp! damn price increases!

VintageAqua

Nail polish sets!?!?! Looks like a great Fall season is upon us.

P.S. Anyone know when the F&F sale for fall will be?

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_aiken
I had a chance to test drive these products yesterday and I have to tell you I love them all. To me the standouts are the face primers, Oil Slick lipstick, the new shadows (I'm a sucker for purple). The new foundation is nice as well.

This will be available in Sephora stores on August 5th from what I have heard.

And there will be a new book of shadows as well as nail polish sets available when the holiday collections hit.

Do you have swatches? Pretty please!

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84

and thanks redribbon - i need a new udpp, b ut now i wish i'd bought it a few weeks ago. first mac and now udpp! damn price increases!

Exactly, I'm looking to buy my first ever MAC foundation as my YSL one is impossible to find and they've gone and raised the prices before I had a chance to check it in store.

I thought that UD would raise the prices by a quid or so, in my mind going from £9.50 to £11 is steep, it's probably because I won't be getting change from a tenner.
nope.gif

SmokeSignal16

I can't remember who asked when the next F&F is, but last year they had one in November so who knows if they will do one around then again or a lil sooner?

D

Deleted member 49521

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84

From the UD Twitter: "to our UK customers - Ink for Eyes and 2 NEW Complexion Primer Potions will make its debut in September!"
yahoo.gif

glowingface

Three deluxe shadows...wow!!!
Now all i need is a new deluxe e/s palette wth new colours..
smiles.gif

The primers look promising...
smiles.gif

mac_aiken

I got Oil Slick l/s Saturday. First, let me say UD website rocks. I ordered on Wednesday night and had my lipstick on Saturday. Not too shabby considering it was shipped from FL and I live in WA.

Anyway, I LOVE this lipstick. So versatile. Gives beautiful depth to nudes and reds.

PollyRhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_aiken
I got Oil Slick l/s Saturday. First, let me say UD website rocks. I ordered on Wednesday night and had my lipstick on Saturday. Not too shabby considering it was shipped from FL and I live in WA.

Anyway, I LOVE this lipstick. So versatile. Gives beautiful depth to nudes and reds.

I placed my order Friday and got it today. How awesome is that?! I ordered 3 out of 4 of the primers because I didn't need the brightening on since I already get oily as ever. I couldn't wait to order them since the UDPP works amazingly for me. I'd always wondered if they were going to do face, lips, and lash primers. I can't wait to try them.

mac_aiken

Quote:
Originally Posted by PollyRhythm
I placed my order Friday and got it today. How awesome is that?! I ordered 3 out of 4 of the primers because I didn't need the brightening on since I already get oily as ever. I couldn't wait to order them since the UDPP works amazingly for me. I'd always wondered if they were going to do face, lips, and lash primers. I can't wait to try them.

Let us know how you like the lip and eye primers. My next order will probably be the brightening face primer.

kyoto

I must say that I love the face primer. It does smooth out your skin and it isn't goopy like the Philosophy primer. I received the lip primer as well, but haven't tried it yet.

hawaii02

I got the e-mail regarding the collection and have saved it just so I don't forget to go get Ruthless! So pretty!

Latest posts