Here are a couple swatches of some of the new products
Lipsticks are swatched Confession Naked, Oil slick
15314097.jpg

The liners are UD Binge, UD Zero, MAC Blacktrack and Bobbi Brown Black Ink
P1310079.jpg

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubletta
Anyone know if the fall items are available at UD counters in Macys?

I was at my UD counter at macys 2 days ago they said they probably woudnt have the new stuff for a month. Sephora didnt have it yesterday either...

LatteQueen

Oh lawdy...I do need another job ontop of another job to afford all of this makeup....so glad I am clearing out my old stuff to hand over to my sister..all of my NYX trio palettes will make a good home for her and my nieces...lol...

some old avon shadows, sally e/s...
Loving everything in that new fall collection...have to get my Macy's down or paid off to charge it all...lol...

LatteQueen

you have a UD at your Macy's? I know I can only get UD online of Macy's..you're lucky...maybe the one at the more modern mall here will have the UD soon...have to ask..

SmokeSignal16

Yeah I bet Sephora or Macy's won't get the new stuff till closer to the end of the month or the beginning of August. Usually Urban Decay launches first, than everyone else that sells UD puts it out at least a couple of weeks to a month later. I know I gotta order UD online as well since no one has it in this state I believe lol.

miss sha

Is it bad that a good chunk of the reason why I want to pick up some of the Ink For Eyes is the packaging?
lol.gif
I'm getting Zero at least for sure!

kyoto

I've been using the lip primer potion and its pretty good. It sticks to your lips as a base, but isn't tacky nor is it too soft. Its definitely worth a try for those of you that use a base under your lipsticks.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjaAbeni
so why cant the eye primer come in the squeezy tube?!?!?!?!?!?!
squeeze.gif

I agree. That's why I switched to Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It is so much easier. Last year I went to Sephora to pick up some more UDPP and I was talking to the s/a and she said she used both and that she thought they were about the same so I got the shadow ins. instead. I really can't tell a difference.

If anyone goes to Sephora often please be on the look out for these products and let us know. I'm not at mine too often as it's not real close. But I have a Sephora giftcard just waiting for those new eye products.

iheartangE

I'm such a sucker for peacocks and now they are on the Ink for Eyes CASE?!?! I'm pretty sure if they weren't so dang expensive I'd have them all by now-how does the lasting power compare to Fluidline, for anyone that got the Ink?

And can I just say-I love the colors of UD's Lipsticks, but they taste so nasty that I can't justify ordering more! I have three that I barely use because I just can't stand the nasty chemical bug-spray taste but I adore the shades...maybe we should start a UD Lipstick dupe thread??

MAChostage

I haven't seen it mentioned here yet that there are new 24/7 eyepencils coming for Holiday '09, if I missed it, sorry! UD's online catalog mentions a new one in "Eldorado".
th_DANCE.gif

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjaAbeni
so why cant the eye primer come in the squeezy tube?!?!?!?!?!?!
squeeze.gif

Darn good question, since the face primer does. Hmmm, we should ask Urban Decay that question. That would certainly eliminate the problem with wasted product.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
I've been using the lip primer potion and its pretty good. It sticks to your lips as a base, but isn't tacky nor is it too soft. Its definitely worth a try for those of you that use a base under your lipsticks.

How does it hold up as far as making the lipstick last longer and not feather?

kaylabella

I think I am most excited for the Ink For Eyes! I am definitely picking up the black and purple ones! And the deluxe shadows are gorgeous as well. I need a job. lol