New Urban Decay Products for fall 09.

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
^^Cool! When I call my Ulta and inquire about it they have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

I dont think were getting it in for awhile cuz pretty much everyone I work with has no clue either. I only know beacuse when we reset urban it caled for 3 bays and right now we only have 2! I wonder what the third one is for hmmm
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

shadowaddict

choochoo.gif
I just looked on the Sephora Site and the new e/s are on there. Freakshow, Frigid, & Ruthless. I'm calling my store tomorrow and if they don't have them then I'm ordering them.

Odette1303

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
choochoo.gif
I just looked on the Sephora Site and the new e/s are on there. Freakshow, Frigid, & Ruthless. I'm calling my store tomorrow and if they don't have them then I'm ordering them.

Of course, we'll be waiting for your swatches.
yes.gif

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
choochoo.gif

My Sephora didn't have them today
ssad.gif

justseenaface85

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S.BlackOrchid
Why won't they bring back lipgunk??!!

I KNOW! My first Urban Decay (and Sephora) purchase ever was Lip Gunk in Paranoid. I can't help but wonder if the new lip liner in Paranoid is at all similar to the Lip Gunk...hmmm.

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylabella
I think I am most excited for the Ink For Eyes! I am definitely picking up the black and purple ones! And the deluxe shadows are gorgeous as well. I need a job. lol

th_DANCE.gif
Ink for Eyes is amazing.. but not too waterproof. I have it in Black Ink and Loaded.. the Loaded is fantastic and pulls out all the greens in my eyes
yahoo.gif

User38

ops.,, In order to make it more waterproof, I use black ES on top of INK (YSL duo Black and beige) or a really dark green hereinafter to remain nameless as it is so old it has no name
greengrin.gif

sandrrra

I tried the liners out at work tonight and they were suuuccchhh a dissapointment. They were smudgy and never dried. The packing is nice but save your $$!

BeautyPsycho

Yup, I have 2 eyeliners and then are so smudgy
ssad.gif
they refuse to dry, I dunno wtf is up with that... They are super easy to apply, so that's a plus.

shontay07108

You guys, you HAVE to buy oil slick and confession lipsticks. They are beyond hot. I cannot wait to wear them out this week. I didn't get naked b/c it wasn't in stock. I also got the lip primer, but haven't tested it out yet. I wanted to pass up oil slick for the mac black collection, but I couldn't oil slick is sheer but can be built up and it's gorgeous. Confession is my fave. I feel like a vixen wearing it.

Both of them are creamy and smooth, no taste and the smell is delicious. I was also hesitant b/c the smell of lipstick tester by urban decay made me want to vomit. Maybe because everyone played with them. But, the lipstick I bought, I couldn't stop sniffing. Now I want more UD lipsticks and I will get naked even if I have to order it.

Leven

My local Sephora had only two Pore Perfecting primers left! There wasnt even a display set up for them yet, the lady had to pull them from the drawer. One became the new tester, and the other came home with me
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

I HATE the lip primer! It's drying to put on, it's drying during the day underneath the creamiest of lipstick. There was no change in the longevity of my lipstick or any possible feather. No thank you! Perhaps you ladies need to try it for yourselves. Mine will be going back to sephora. I bought it with the new fall lipsticks, which are great so one bad product isn't a total loss.

cetati

I actually got the Lip Primer in the Box of Potions box and found increased wear with my MAC Creamsheen lipstick that I wore that day. As long as you apply a light layer (I applied lip balm, waited, then blotted the extra oil first), it won't clump up or cause problems and my lipstick definitely lasted longer. Didn't help with feathering though.

astronaut

I wanted to use the lip primer but found out that it had octinoxate, an ingredient I'm intolerant to, even though the ingredient wasn't listed on the list on UD's website... They list the inactive ingredients but not the active ones? Why, they're the most important!?

I also don't like the lash primer. For those of you who have trouble enough wanting curlier lashes, don't bother with this. I have the stereotypical straight Asian lashes. I used my curler and proceeded to apply the primer. It took the curl right out of my lashes. This does have those fibers which is pretty cool but pretty useless since there's no point for me to have longer lashes if they just stick forward instead of up.