Nice MAs in Australia?

girlambrosia

Um... Mecca Cosmetica have a counter in DJ's, yeah, but they have a freestanding at Chadstone near Marcs. Have fun
greengrin.gif

redambition

MAC MAs in Syd: i prefer DJs to Myer any day of the week. much friendlier, much more willing to spend a bit of time with you and teach you tips and tricks. they also seem to give me better colour advice. i've always received excellent product/colour recommendations from them and had products like foundations perfectly matched.

Ella_

Im singing the praises of Natalie at Myer in Brisbane. Celia and Natalie are the only really nice girls there, the other SA's know me by sight, but they both know me by name AND know all the products and shades I already have by heart. Thats dedication to customer service - but Im always in there chatting to them so its probaby implanted in their brains by now what I do and dont have
lol.gif

I dont like the guy that works there. He is rude, looks at me like Im an idiot, ignores me if Im there with mum and speaks to her when Im the one buying stuff, told me that I looked fat in the top I was wearing last week AND he short changed me $5 last time I was in. Sure $5 might not be much to a lot of people, but when you are looking for work every cent counts...

Belle85

^ Thats awful, Lior! I'd be annoyed too, and every penny counts, particularly when the guy was so rude.

I had a really nice ma at parramatta myer mac on saturday! Can't remember her name, though, but all the ma's in there seemed to be quite friendly. Only problem i had is that she colour matched foundation really badly. The colour she gave me made me pale as a ghost, mainly because she insisted i was pink toned, despite the fact i am quite obviously yellow toned. Might try and colour match myself next time! Other than that, she was great help with lippies!

vettuhpop

The MA at the only counter in Perth who served me yesterday was such a sweetheart! Didnt get her name though.

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lior
Im singing the praises of Natalie at Myer in Brisbane. Celia and Natalie are the only really nice girls there, the other SA's know me by sight, but they both know me by name AND know all the products and shades I already have by heart. Thats dedication to customer service - but Im always in there chatting to them so its probaby implanted in their brains by now what I do and dont have
lol.gif

I dont like the guy that works there. He is rude, looks at me like Im an idiot, ignores me if Im there with mum and speaks to her when Im the one buying stuff, told me that I looked fat in the top I was wearing last week AND he short changed me $5 last time I was in. Sure $5 might not be much to a lot of people, but when you are looking for work every cent counts...

Natalie is great....and Claire has been with me all the way thru my MAC addiction
winks.gif

labelslut

In Adelaide, I quite like being served by either Ocea (I think she is the counter manager) or Caitlin. The rest are okay but those two were extremely helpful whenever I mosey on down there
smiles.gif

Ella_

Just bumping this to again let you all know how awesome Natalie is.

I wrote into MAC to let them know how great Natalie and Celia are, and to say how they have turned me around from being put off MAC because of some really rude MAs, and have turned me into a MAC devotee.

Anyway, I just got off the phone from Natalie. Head office called in to let her and Celia know about my letter and she called to say thankyou.

How sweet is that!

So, again, Natalie and Celia = best MAs I have ever had the pleasure to deal with.
smiles.gif

sixth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettuhpop
The MA at the only counter in Perth who served me yesterday was such a sweetheart! Didnt get her name though.

really? none of the girls there seem friendly =( maybe i go on the wrong days haha. but the guy there is super nice!

Lilah

I have found most of the MAs at Chatswood MAC not really that friendly. They aren't super rude or anything but they don't seem to be willing to help you out!

I asked one of them to show me the new Studio Mist foundation, she was like 'Sure' then she just walked off!! And I was the ONLY customer there are the time (early Monday morning) so it wasn't like they had heaps of customers to attend to.

Luckily this really nice (male) MA helped me out instead, I wish I had gotten his name now
ssad.gif

lara

You all need to come see me instead. I got into trouble for spending too much time with customers, hah!
lol.gif

missy29

I have found most of the MA's in adelaide to be rather rude. Which is quite annoying when you have money to spend, and they arent willing to even serve you.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

That said though, last time I went to the MAC counter, i was served by a lovely girl (didnt catch her name though), and it was a very welcome change! I spent way more than i had planned on, pretty much because I was dealing with someone nice who was prepared to spend the time explaining things to me!

Bec688

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
You all need to come see me instead. I got into trouble for spending too much time with customers, hah!
lol.gif

I'll come visit you soon
smiles.gif
However, I am a bit behind the times..where is it that you work? lol

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy29
I have found most of the MA's in adelaide to be rather rude. Which is quite annoying when you have money to spend, and they arent willing to even serve you.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

That said though, last time I went to the MAC counter, i was served by a lovely girl (didnt catch her name though), and it was a very welcome change! I spent way more than i had planned on, pretty much because I was dealing with someone nice who was prepared to spend the time explaining things to me!

Most of them are rude and ignore you except the gay guy, don't know what his name is but hes AWESOME!!!!! I love him to bits!
eyelove.gif

Lilah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
lol.gif

Which MAC do you work at? I would rather go where there is someone nice than rude!
smiles.gif

Brandi Girl

Jodi (used to be at Myer Melbourne and is now at DJ's Melbourne City) is FANTASTIC. I love her style, technique and she is sooo nice.
smiles.gif

fabulouscazza

Sue or Melissa at Myer Highpoint - both REALLY nice, and know me every time i walk in (prolly cause im there all the time!) Sue actually offered me the 2 I/C position, but i couldnt take it...
ssad.gif

I dont find that the myer melbourne or chaddy SA's have any time to spend with customers - they are always doing makeup on people (bookings etc.) Sometimes, they dont have i single SA to help...

I'm a MA and dont wear makeup every day. It's amazing how the SA's in MAC chapel street judge you if you dont have the "look" they think would suit MAC. Pity, thats why i buy NOTHING from them, and EVERYTHING from MAC highpoint - their loss - i spend so much on MAC!

If only they knew....
th_star.gif