Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

Re: Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium Outlets)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetahprint
thanks crystrill! i've been thinking about getting that brush set just for the 187, i'm still a mac newbie and i'm not willing to pay full price for the full sized one but my sister has one and i used it with studio fix fluid and i loved it.. (since she's moving out i have to find my own..lol) even though people say the brush sets are not man made like the full sized one, about 30+ dollars for 5 brushes versus a $42.. i think i have to go with the brush set. unless something changes my mind. :p

actually, i do have a question about the brush sets.. when do they actually go to the CCO? I rather wait for the brush set from the Graphic Garden collection just for the bag rather then the plain purple or green bag.. since the Shape and Perfect has the 187SE also..

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetahprint
actually, i do have a question about the brush sets.. when do they actually go to the CCO? I rather wait for the brush set from the Graphic Garden collection just for the bag rather then the plain purple or green bag.. since the Shape and Perfect has the 187SE also..

We also have it in the Holiday set. The red one that came in the cup thing.

December the EARLIEST is when we would get it.

Premium has the 187 by itself for 29.99 along with the smaller version to it (forgot the # and price).

I finally went to Premium CCO for the Manish pallette and I didn't see it so I asked a worker and she told me it was sold out! I should've went earlier.. but would it be back at Premium or another CCO soon?

Oh and I did see one of the Hello Kitty beauty powder in Pretty Baby I believe it was.

BeHeardKD

Does anyone know if there hiring at any of the CCOs? I would love to work there.

anyways they still have the devil blush from the manish arora collection at Premium. And my mom got the Spiced Chocolate quad.

crystrill

Premium gets everything
ssad.gif
Sometimes I wished I worked at that location for the stuff, but then again... that store gets crazy busy sometimes . I've worked there and you get like nothing done.

And no, no hiring at either locations. Estee Lauder has a hiring freeze.

Is the Holiday 08 Smokey Eye palette at Prime or Premium?

I don't remember seeing it but I was in a rush when I was at Premium the other day.. and I don't remember if i saw it at Prime. (haha.. i have horrible memory!)

nonchalantbeaut

I'm going to Orlando this weekend and was wondering if there's anything new at either CCOs. Thanks!

Alakazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonchalantbeaut
I'm going to Orlando this weekend and was wondering if there's anything new at either CCOs. Thanks!

*bump*

AnjaNicole

Hi I am from the Bahamas and I will be coming to Orlando the end of October and I was wondering if someone can tell me whats currently at both the CCO's located in Orlando. It can be either permanent or LE items. Will appreciate any help rendered. Thanks
mac_addict.gif

limararwot

I was just at the Prime CCO yesterday afternoon. I've only been to one other CCO (the Sawgrass Mills CCO in Sunrise, FL), but this one had a whole lot more MAC stuff. I don't remember nearly everything but here's a list of what I can remember: So Ceylon MSF, Brunette MSF, Redhead MSF, Love Rock MB and several other MB from the Grand Duo collection, a bunch of pigments, including Cocomotion from the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection, Gold Stroke, and Mutiny. That barely begins to cover all the MAC items they had, but I hope that helps!

t4ruh

I'm gonna need to drop in and see if I *need* anything.

ChicaBoo

I went last Friday to Premium. Here's what I remember:

Palettes: Spiced Chocolate, Tempting, all the Holiday '08 eyes, some travel eyes, old Nordies, Fafi, and Heatherette, and random lip palettes.
Cream Color Base: Virgin Isle, Fresh Morning.
Eyeshadow: Cool Heat, Haunting, Time and Space, Talent Pool, Henna, Climate Blue, Mont Black, Magnetic Fields, Evening Aura, Gulf Stream, Warm Chill.
Pigment: Lark About, Your Ladyship, Spiritualized, Golden Olive, Jardin Aires, quite a few more.
Solar Bits: Black Ore.
L/s: Ruby Woo, Morange, Coral Polyp, lots more.
L/g: Heatherette, Hello Kitty, Dame Edna, Pink Manish, Shine Manish.
Blush/Beauty Powder: Spaced Out, X Rocks, Devil (Manish), Plum Foolery, Hello Kitty (including the KK compact), Dame Edna, Heatherette (Smooth Harmony).
Mineralize e/s duos: lots of them!
Mineralize blush: Grand Duo, Hot Planet, Moon River.
Brushes: 188, 134, much more.
N/l: about a dozen, including HK On the Prowl and Vestal White, and Love and Friendship from Rose Romance.

ranifaye

Do they still have Tendertones at either Prime or Premium? I'm on the hunt for Tender Baby!
th_DANCE.gif

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranifaye
Do they still have Tendertones at either Prime or Premium? I'm on the hunt for Tender Baby!
th_DANCE.gif

I just went to Prime yesterday and I believe they did have Tender Baby.

This is what they also had:

Face:
Darker complexion Studio Fix Stick (NW45 and so on)
TONS of Perfect Topping MSFs
TONS of So Ceylon MSFs
TONS (again lol) of the Natural MSFs in Medium w/ Shimmer
Brunette and Redhead MSFs
Monogram Collection Beauty Powders (all shades)
Pleasantry Mineralized Blush
Mineralize SPF 15 Loose Foundation in all the Light and Medium shades
Hello Kitty Tippy Blush

Eyes:
Pagan e/s
Vellum e/s
Both Fafi Quads
Suite Array shadows in Ocean 1 and Counterparts
Both Heatherette pallettes
A couple of Trip pallettes (I took one! Sorry! haha)
I know the Purple MAC pallette was there, but I don't remembe the name of it
Shadowy Lady Quad
Tempting Quad
Classic Eyes Pallette holiday 2008
Cool Eyes palette holiday 2008
Engaging duo e/s
Interview trio e/s
Both Dame Edna pallettes
Post Haste e/s
Wintersky e/s
Blue Flame (I think) e/s
Time and Space e/s
and a lot more e/s' but I just cant remember all of them
Plush Lash Mascara
Shimmermint shadestick

Lips:
A lot of plum-ish colors, like Ever Embellish l/s
Red She Said l/s
Odyssey l/s
Frenzy l/s
Creme D'nude l/s
High Tea l/s
Chesnut (sp?) lipliner
Cherry lipliner

Nails:
A lot of metallic colors.
One polish that especially took my eye was a VERYYY light pink., but other than that I couldn't remember! Sorry!

Brushes:
Not a whole lot unfortunately.

I personally came out of there with Perfect Topping MSF, Redhead MSF, Natural Medium/Shimmer MSF, Trip pallette, and a #212 brush.

I hope this helps some ladies who are planning to come into the area!
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

I live in Canada and have no CCO's and cannot order through MAC's Gone But Not Forgotten as it is US only. Would someone be willing to do a CP for the Spiced Chocolate Quads at the CCO for me?? Any help would be appreciated!! Please PM me. Thanks

ohdanalee

I went to Prime on Monday, and I don't remember hardly anything that was there. They had a lot of e/s, I remember vellum, warming trend, warm chill, illegal cargo, and expensive pink.
nope.gif

They had a lot of Bobbi Brown stuff though. I didn't pay much attention to what because I was actually there for clinique facewash lol.
I'm going to Premium today and I'll try to pay more attention this time.

Latest posts