Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

crystrill

Re: Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium Outlets)

Premium always, always has more stuff because they have more customers and that mall in general is busier. Prime has only been open a year. The busier you are, the more stuff EL sends your store, and the better! Like Premium has Studio Sculpt foundation! For the basics, Premium is ALWAYS the place to go before hitting up a MAC counter or store. They always have a good range of foundations - and basics like studio fix, makeup remover, things like that.

And anyone visiting Premium in the next two weeks should be VERY satisfied. ehh emm. lol.

And Prime MIGHT be getting a shipment next week. I only work on weekends so that's when I will know for sure.

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletidbit30
Does anyone know if either if the Orlando CCO's have the 180?

Were you at Prime today (Sunday)?

And no, we don't.

littletidbit30

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
Were you at Prime today (Sunday)?

And no, we don't.

No I wasn't. Do I have a twin? LOL! I have a friend who is looking at her CCO for one as she just got one there a couple of weeks ago. Keeping my fingers crossed!!! I may venture down to Ellenton when I go to school next week, but I don't expect to find anything real interesting.

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletidbit30
No I wasn't. Do I have a twin? LOL! I have a friend who is looking at her CCO for one as she just got one there a couple of weeks ago. Keeping my fingers crossed!!! I may venture down to Ellenton when I go to school next week, but I don't expect to find anything real interesting.

Call them and ask. If you want to know if we have 1 or 2 specific items we will tell you.

nursee81

hey crystrill I will be in orlando the end of june which CCO would you recommend to go and check out some older things. I am hoping to get some good stuff.

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
hey crystrill I will be in orlando the end of june which CCO would you recommend to go and check out some older things. I am hoping to get some good stuff.

If you have the time, both. One is closer to Disney, one is closer to Universal. And they both close at 11PM.

FYI: We got new stuff in. Don't know when, but it was sometime this week.

3 Dame Edna lipglasses, 2 lipsticks, both of the highlighter powder colors (and we also have both es trios from previously). Then from Monogram we got 3 of the dazzle glasses, 4 lipsticks, and we previously already had the powders or whatever they were. Also in is the MAC mini rectangle mirror. We got a few wipes in but they will probably be gone before anyone reads this LOL. Eyeshadows, we got in Mont Blanc and a few others I can't remember. And we had like 5 or 6 pigments and now we have 14 in, including Provence (and that's the only new color I can remember LOL). We also got in the Medium Dark pressed blot powder and about 8/9 pot concealers. A good amount of darker colors as well. Off the top of my head I know we have NC 45, 50, NW 45, 50, 35.

I'll try to make a list tomorrow but usually when I'm at work I get sidetracked and don't remember about making lists and things - or if I remember I can't bother.

Some other things we have - a bunch of MAC sponges, MAC eyelash curler, eyelashes, Holiday pigment set with the golds, one of the holiday look sets with a mini mascara, eyeliner, irridescent powder, brush, and bare slimshine. And we have all the Holday brush sets and all of the Colour Form ones. Brushes we have 224 and 183 and a ton more.

fintia

I went to the Premium one and they have a lot of stuff!! and the store is very neat which I liked!! I bought 4 things.. I will be posting a pic in the haul thread!!!

i got the fafi stuff i wanted at prime.
greengrin.gif

Alakazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
If you have the time, both. One is closer to Disney, one is closer to Universal. And they both close at 11PM.

FYI: We got new stuff in. Don't know when, but it was sometime this week.

3 Dame Edna lipglasses, 2 lipsticks, both of the highlighter powder colors (and we also have both es trios from previously). Then from Monogram we got 3 of the dazzle glasses, 4 lipsticks, and we previously already had the powders or whatever they were. Also in is the MAC mini rectangle mirror. We got a few wipes in but they will probably be gone before anyone reads this LOL. Eyeshadows, we got in Mont Blanc and a few others I can't remember. And we had like 5 or 6 pigments and now we have 14 in, including Provence (and that's the only new color I can remember LOL). We also got in the Medium Dark pressed blot powder and about 8/9 pot concealers. A good amount of darker colors as well. Off the top of my head I know we have NC 45, 50, NW 45, 50, 35.

I'll try to make a list tomorrow but usually when I'm at work I get sidetracked and don't remember about making lists and things - or if I remember I can't bother.

Some other things we have - a bunch of MAC sponges, MAC eyelash curler, eyelashes, Holiday pigment set with the golds, one of the holiday look sets with a mini mascara, eyeliner, irridescent powder, brush, and bare slimshine. And we have all the Holday brush sets and all of the Colour Form ones. Brushes we have 224 and 183 and a ton more.

hello crystrill, its been a month since you posted the things you had at premium and i went there May with my sister, any new stuff for this month?
i've been thinking about buying some more stuff this week. i live 40 mins from here to there btw.

ChicaBoo

I just shopped both Orlando CCOs today. Premium was loaded! I've forgotten a lot already, but here's a sampling:

Premium:
Skinfinish: Gold Deposit, Petticoat, So Ceylon.
E/s: Time and Space, Talent Pool, Henna, Sunset B, Climate Blue, Apres Ski, Arctic Grey, Shore Leave, Mont Black, Expensive Pink, Magnetic Fields, Evening Aura, Gorgeous Gold.
Pigment: Lark About, Bell Bottom Blue, Lovely Lily, Your Ladyship, Spiritualized, Circa Plum, Golden Olive, Kitschmas, Cocomotion, Tea Time, Jardin Aires.
Solar Bits: Black Ore and Scatterrays.
L/s: Ruby Woo, Utter Pervette, all the Dame Edna l/s.
L/g: Pink Poodle, Live and Dye, Soft Wave, Bonus Beat, Sock Hop, Naked Space, Comet Blue d/g.
Blush/Beauty Powder: Smooth Harmony, Spaced Out, Sweet William, Plum Foolery. A lot more I can't remember.
Mineralized e/s duos.

Prime:
A few repeats of Premium, but also:
Paint Pots: Girl Friendly, Moss Scape, Rollickin'.
Pearlglide: Spare Change, Miss Fortune.
Metal X shadows.
Monogram stuff.
Several Tendertones.
Solar Bits: a light one that's not Scatterrays. I can't remember the name.

Both had the Cult of Cherry quads along with a couple of Fafi, Heatherette, and Dame Edna palettes.

No sign of the BBR MSFs or Hello Kitty, from what I could see.

Ebbychina

Does any one know whether or not any of the CCO's has Bold & Brazen e/s? I purchased one in Feb. and I am almost out!!!!!! I need a couple back ups!!

Thanks!

holly1222

When i went to the premium cco on the weekend i saw that eyeshadow there.

PerformingMAC

Huzzah!
Letting you all know!
Manish Arora: pallete, 1 lipgloss, 2 blushes!
Spotted at Premium today!!!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerformingMAC
Huzzah!
Letting you all know!
Manish Arora: pallete, 1 lipgloss, 2 blushes!
Spotted at Premium today!!!

Wow that is for sure the CCO find of the year!

ChicaBoo

Manish is still at Premium!! The eye palette, Devil, Pink Swoon the lipglasses: all still available!
choochoo.gif

i wish it was at prime, i might go to premium to get it though..!

is there anything new though at prime? i kinda want to just go but i don't have to so any thing new there?

btw do they sell studio fix fluid? i swear i saw some at premium but i didn't look closely at it.

crystrill

Prime has a lot of new Bobbi Brown. The "new" MAC is all stuff that was already there, but just more of it. The next collection "up" to come to CCO's would be Hello Kitty since BBR came recently. And I really doubt it will come. They will probably keep it at MAC as long as possible to milk the earnings in my opinion.

At Premium, I got Devil and both lipglasses. The other blush was in the sold out bin, but oh well, it probably wouldn't have looked good on me. I didn't get the palette. I don't know, I wanted it SO bad when it came out and was really disappointed when I didn't get it. But when I saw it in person it wasn't so alluring. I'm proud of myself for not buying it LOL. Plus I own like 3 of the colors in there already that I barely ever use.

And Prime only has NC50 and 55 Fluid Select Tint or whatever it's called. For those of you who like EL Double Wear, there's a good amount of shades left.

We have most of last year's Starflash colors. We DID have all the BRR skin finishes... but they're just about sold out now. Those went SUPER fast.

Let's see... I'm just trying to remember things off the top of my head.

-The whole Dame Edna Collection
-Monogram blush brush, 3 DG's (But I think 1 or 2 sold out already), the mystery powder, and sheer sparks
-Heatherette trio's are still there, along with Bonus Beat LG.
-Tempting and Shadowy Lady quad from COC
-7 Tendertones, don't know the names... mainly the bronzey and pink ones, and that lime green one.
-Cremesheens... we have a ton, or had. I haven't really taken a look at the lipsticks lately. But at some point we had all of them.
-90% of last year's Starflash colors (lotusland, top hat, bold and brazen, and a ton more... but those are the only ones I remember off the top of my head LMAO)
-Natural/Shimmer skinfinish... about 3 colors left. Medium Dark, and the last 2 darker colors I believe.
-A ton of pigments, don't know the names, don't even care to know the names to be honest. And just an FYI... if you call the store asking us to list all the pigment colors we're not allowed to do that. If you have a question about up to like 2 colors then yes, we can tell you if it's in stock, but that's about it. More than that we have to tell you to come to the store.
-Scatter Rays and Bronzescape Solar Bits
-Ungaro Highlighters, Metal-x shadows... a good amount, don't remember the names!
-Colour Forms - both palettes, and the lipsticks... the brush set... we only have purple left and green, which is the same kit, different color... and those will be gone in a month or so. Green and red lip palette.
-MAC eyelash curler, fat sharpener, lashes, and a lot of different sponges. The foundation pump. And travel jars and that lil sifter jar thing too.
-Fafi... 3 or 4 lipsticks and like 2 lipglasses... plus the tote bag and scarf, and one of the dolls.
-Bobbi Brown - Smooth Skin Foundation in Almond, Chesnut, I think Porclein and two other lighter shades. We also have the foundation stick in Warm Porclein and some other shade. Soothing Balm for around $44 I believe. And a purple shade of eyeliner with the smudger. And I'm pretty sure there was more but I just can't think of it off the top of my head. It was a TONNN of new BB stuff.
-Perfumes - We had Sean Jean I Am King, but sold out already... Michael Kors Bermuda... Tommy Girl in some special packaging.
-Clinique - we have this cute floral bag that came in the other day with the trial size #2 skin. SOOO cute. Clinique is Clinique though. We always get the same things in.
-Estee Lauder - We got in some new quads. I really like these compared to the older EL products. These are actually nice and worth the money more. We also got in a ton of eyeliners and lipliners from them and 2 of their brow pencils.

Specific product question? Please just ask! If you ask I will remember if we have it or not. Sometimes I just can't remember it off the top of my head.

Another FYI: If you come to the store or call asking for something in specific and I say NO we don't have it, I'm NOT lying to you. Working with the same things over and over each day you know what you have and don't have. I'm never saying "no" because I'm being lazy and don't want to look. It's because I KNOW we don't have it. And even the times I look for the sake of looking even when I Know we don't have it, I'm always correct... we don't.

thanks crystrill! i've been thinking about getting that brush set just for the 187, i'm still a mac newbie and i'm not willing to pay full price for the full sized one but my sister has one and i used it with studio fix fluid and i loved it.. (since she's moving out i have to find my own..lol) even though people say the brush sets are not man made like the full sized one, about 30+ dollars for 5 brushes versus a $42.. i think i have to go with the brush set. unless something changes my mind. :p

Latest posts