Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

joey444

Re: Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium Outlets)

^^^No paintpots?? I'm going in a few and would like to pick up some paintpots..

fintia

I am looking for this!! have you guys seen it?

Shy girl, Myth, Creme de nude,Viva glam 1Blankety, under age I think? Lollipop lovin???
I will be going to Orlando soon not for fun reasons... the only good thing is that I can get to go to a good CCO.. mine here in SF SUCKS!

BrowneyedBeauty

Yes, they have paintpots! At premium, they are always on the counter, not next to the other MAC stuff. HTH!

ShuGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowneyedBeauty
Yes, they have paintpots! At premium, they are always on the counter, not next to the other MAC stuff. HTH!

yep sorry, they had greenstroke, rebunesque, the reddish one [starts with A?] rollickin...some from Fafi. HtH

nicoleh619

Hi..fellow MAC lovers!!!! I really want to know which outlet has the better CCO since I will be visiting in May...Prime or Premium? What's your honest opinions? I liked Primes store directory listing a little better I must admit but just based on CCO which would you all recommend I visit or are both worth the visit? Please HELPPPPP!!! TIA...

chococat5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGirl
MAC

All beauty powder blushes, nuance MSB,
MSFS: So Ceylon, Petticoat, Light Flush
Electroflash duos ALL
E/s: surreal, warm chill, blue flame, cool heat, talent pool, go, bold & brazen, dreammaker, grand entrance, Claire de lune, gorgeous gold… ALL starflash except smoke & diamonds
Pigments: Aire de blue, ALL OVERRICH, Plenty of rushmetal
Palettes: Tempting [cult of ch\erry], trip5 [French grey palette], and like 4 others, 2008 warm and cool eyes, Both heatherette trios
Both Heatherette BPS

Pink poodle l/g, and some from CoC, there were a whole bunch of lip products [like ½ a MAC counter] but I didn’t see the labels on most
Loads of bags.

Also: Bobbi Brown shimmering nudes!

Can someone Please CP petticoat MSF for me? I also have a MUA Acct which I use more than specktra! PLMK if you can! Thanks so much I greatly appreciate it!
yes.gif

dothewave.gif
msf_addict.gif

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleh619
Hi..fellow MAC lovers!!!! I really want to know which outlet has the better CCO since I will be visiting in May...Prime or Premium? What's your honest opinions? I liked Primes store directory listing a little better I must admit but just based on CCO which would you all recommend I visit or are both worth the visit? Please HELPPPPP!!! TIA...

Premium, to be honest.

I'm hoping we get a shipment at Prime soon because I am so tired of going into work and seeing the same crap. But shipments are random.

holly1222

Can somebody pick polar opposite eyeshadow duo for me. Pretty please,
I can do paypal. Premium is very far from me. thanks.

Fataliya

I didn't know Premium was better than Prime. Every time I went there, I was going to Prime. *sniffle*

crystrill

LOL yeah
smiles.gif
They always have more stuff because they are a busier store. Premium mall in general is busier than Prime. Prime has been open only a year, Premium has been around 7.

FYI - we're in the middle of inventory so nothing will be stocked this week at Prime.

ChicaBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleh619

They really aren't far apart. One sits at one end of International Drive, one sits at the other. It's faster to hop onto I-4 to travel between both--International is a traffic mess (not that I-4 is a smooth drive...
lol.gif
)

If you can dedicate 2-3 hours to shop, go to both! They do carry some different things.

fintia

What are my chances to find Ruby Woo or cherish in a CCO??? I'm gonna try to...

nicoleh619

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
Premium, to be honest.

I'm hoping we get a shipment at Prime soon because I am so tired of going into work and seeing the same crap. But shipments are random.

Thank you so much for your answer! I will try my best to check out both of them but I guess Prime will be first on my list now :).

nicoleh619

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaBoo
They really aren't far apart. One sits at one end of International Drive, one sits at the other. It's faster to hop onto I-4 to travel between both--International is a traffic mess (not that I-4 is a smooth drive...
lol.gif
)

If you can dedicate 2-3 hours to shop, go to both! They do carry some different things.

Awwww thank you so much for that feedback as well! I'm getting so excited about my trip now. I went to Orlando in December but that was for Disney....I was sad that I didn't make it to the CCO's, now I can't wait!!

joey444

^^^Me too! I went in December for my daughter's third birthday and because we were in line for like THREE hours for a ride, I didn't make it to the CCO....I was so mad! I'm going again next month and I'm sooooo excited. I am NOT missing it this time around!

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
^^^Me too! I went in December for my daughter's third birthday and because we were in line for like THREE hours for a ride, I didn't make it to the CCO....I was so mad! I'm going again next month and I'm sooooo excited. I am NOT missing it this time around!

GEEZ! I would have left! But I live here and have been on everything.

At Prime we SHOULD be getting in some new things - however, I looked at the shipment list and it's all things we have had before. But if you have never been here before, it will be new to you.

crystrill

5/11/09 EDIT (SPECIFIC NAMES OF THE NEWER STUFF WE HAVE)
New paint pots: delft, bare study, painterly, fresco rose, miss fortune
pearlglide eye pencils: wolf, black russian, rave, bankroll, spare change,
skinfinish: medium natural/shimmer, gold deposit, light flush, petticoat
studio moisture blend: nw47, nw 50
studio fix: nc 50, nc 55, nw 50, nw 40, nw 30, nw 35
lip conditioner: fuschia *something*, and a few more, cant remember
eyeshadows
tong.gif
hloof, lilac touch, soft flower
blush: merrily, love joy, and a ton more cant remember
mascaras: plushblack, zoomlash in black and brown
metal-x shadows: goldspice, metablu, fusion gold, (and i think pink inglot, can't remember)
brow powders duo things - we have 4 shades now. don't know the specific names though.
coc - tempting, shadowy lady

crystrill

The moment you all have been waiting for! ...

We got in the Dame Edna trio's. Both of them. (But that's it from Dame Edna).

(I also edited my previous posts with more names of things)

mrsdarcy001

I went to Prime and Premium last night. Prime still has the Dame Edna trios that Crystrill mentioned. Premium had a lot of good stuff in - lots of piggies, some new lippies (show orchid, full on fuschia, neon orange), dazzlelash, msfs incl. So Ceylon and Warm Soul, lots of eyeshadows, mineralize foundation, paint pots and lots more. So I have concluded, and this is just my opinion, from shopping both stores frequently that Premium generally has more stock and a better selection, but the more H/E stuff like BB complete lip palette and $450 brush set and trendier stuff like Dame Edna tends to show up at Prime first. So it's kind of necessary to shop both. I'm going to post my haul from both places on the haul forum.