Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

xoshopaholicxo

Re: Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium Outlets)

lucky! If anyone goes back anytime soon, can someone please cp me a redhead msf? TIA

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
lucky! If anyone goes back anytime soon, can someone please cp me a redhead msf? TIA

I'll probably go there tomorrow after work so let me know NOW if you want it.
IM me on AIM: CrystalChavez00, or PM me. I prefer AIM though because sometimes I don't notice my PM's.

MAChostage

I'd seriously doubt it. My CCO recently had most of the Fafi p/p's, *except* for Nice Vice. I'm sure if you call and ask they'll tell you if they do, though! You could always try Gone But Not Forgotten.

crystrill

I know for a fact Prime doesn't have it. I'm going to Premium tomorrow so I'll check.

littletidbit30

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
I know for a fact Prime doesn't have it. I'm going to Premium tomorrow so I'll check.

Thanks! It is a long drive for me (I am on the west coast, north of Tampa), but I am dying to have this pp.

arl2267

Does anyone know what Heatherette trio is available? This is going to sound dumb, but is there any way that I can order something by calling the store? I used to live in Orlando, but now I live in WA state
ssad.gif
I have been looking everywhere for the Heatherette trio 2!

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl2267
Does anyone know what Heatherette trio is available? This is going to sound dumb, but is there any way that I can order something by calling the store? I used to live in Orlando, but now I live in WA state
ssad.gif
I have been looking everywhere for the Heatherette trio 2!

Premium has both, Prime has Trio 1. Both are $22.75.

And no, we don't ship things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletidbit30
Thanks! It is a long drive for me (I am on the west coast, north of Tampa), but I am dying to have this pp.

Nope, don't have it either!

arl2267

Thanks Crystrill!!

Do you think Trio 2 will still be around mid March? My friend is moving to Orlando so I might have her pick one up for me
smiles.gif

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl2267
Thanks Crystrill!!

Do you think Trio 2 will still be around mid March? My friend is moving to Orlando so I might have her pick one up for me
smiles.gif

No clue. I don't know Premium's stock and I know they move things faster than Prime. However, for the most part, people usually by singles of stuff compared to quads, etc.

crystrill

We got a LOT of new stuff in (Prime). I won't go into specifics but we got A LOT of Holiday items (including the mineralize eyeshadows), suite array, and a bunch of other crap I can't remember off the top of my head.

If you have a specific question, PM me.

nicole styles

Has anyone been to CCO this month? I will be visiting Orlando next week and wanted to stop in to see what's new? is it worth the stop?

Prototype83

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole styles
Has anyone been to CCO this month? I will be visiting Orlando next week and wanted to stop in to see what's new? is it worth the stop?

I went to Premium last Saturday. Dang they had alot of stuff LOL! They had alot of pigments (to name a few favs: Violet, Heritage Rouge, , Accent Red, Pink Opal, Viz-A-Violet, etc...), Nice Vice, Greenstroke and Cash Flow paintpots, the mineralize shadows from that last collection (Dangerzone, Interview...I think think they had them all), several blushes and the Heatherette trios. Very nice selection IMO. I didn't see any brushes...but I didn't get a chance to ask either. I was in a rush to get to MAC Pro, so I didn't get a chance to write down anything specifically.

littletidbit30

I think I may have to take a trip to this CCO soon. I have been on the hunt for Nice Vice and some other Mineralize shadows.

crystrill

We got in more mineralize eyeshadows again. We had sold out of them but they came back. The duo one's and the triple ones from the Holiday collection. And we got in more Suite Array shadows. We also got in the Classic Eye holiday palette.

For those of you who like Bobbi Brown, we have 2 of her Shimmer Bricks.

And that's about it that's newsworthy.

Sarahsmom81

I have been meaning to try the mineralize eyeshadow duos, this will finally be my chance visit the CCO. Thanks for info.
Amber.

xxAngelxx

I'm going to Orlando on Monday (yay for Disneyworld lol) and I'll finally get to go to a CCO! I really hope I can pick up a few things.

BrowneyedBeauty

I went to Premium this weekend. They had lots of pigments, as usual, and.....Studio Sculpt! Just thought someone might want it!

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdarcy001
I went to the CCO at Premium today and got BBR MSF in Redhead. I can't believe it's at CCO already. They also had a good selection of piggies. I got Melon and Golden Olive.

How much were the BBR MSF's?

ShuGirl

MAC

All beauty powder blushes, nuance MSB,
MSFS: So Ceylon, Petticoat, Light Flush
Electroflash duos ALL
E/s: surreal, warm chill, blue flame, cool heat, talent pool, go, bold & brazen, dreammaker, grand entrance, Claire de lune, gorgeous gold… ALL starflash except smoke & diamonds
Pigments: Aire de blue, ALL OVERRICH, Plenty of rushmetal
Palettes: Tempting [cult of ch\erry], trip5 [French grey palette], and like 4 others, 2008 warm and cool eyes, Both heatherette trios
Both Heatherette BPS

Pink poodle l/g, and some from CoC, there were a whole bunch of lip products [like ½ a MAC counter] but I didn’t see the labels on most
Loads of bags.

Also: Bobbi Brown shimmering nudes!