Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

Reiven

Re: Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium Outlets)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
I find this thread "funny" because I work in one of the Orlando CCO's.

O.O Then you have the best info about what they have there
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Wanna share? if you have the time ;D

rmcandlelight

I was at Premium Outlet on Black Friday.

I picked up:

nice vice paint pot
224 brush
comic blue dazzleglass
ccb-pearl

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcandlelight
I was at Premium Outlet on Black Friday.

I picked up:

nice vice paint pot

Ooh! NICE find!
thmbup.gif

Reiven

I was at both prime and premium the last two days and
what I saw at prime was:
the 217(16$) and 134(37$) some eyeliner brushes and a flat blush brush
Some matte eyesh. the green Mcqueen one, golden olive pig and some others(no flashy color)
jewelmarine glitter(11$)
heatherette lipg. in sock hop and style minx and smooth harmony compact
Some Fafi stuff(a quadatleast n powder, don't really look at them)
the novel twist pearlizer and some older brushssets
blushes one of them was gingerly
then they had some different cleansers, eyelashes, eyeliner and lipliner but didn't look at them

at premium:
all the above
the 187 brush (30$)
snob lipstick, ahoy(whatever the name is xD) and a lot of other colors
studio fix in som N colours
Moistureblend in NW20, I think there was one more color (20$)
old fix+
blot powder light(13)
minerlized foundation
heatherette lipg.- sock hop, bonus beat and styleminx and many smooth harmonys and a trio(the one with the blue color I think)
blot powder loose
sculpt and shape duos
MSF in warmed and one more

And many other thinks - It was my first time to a CCO andI was like a kid in a candy store, the salesperson actually laughed at me xD

ranifaye

I went to both the Premium & Prime CCOs over the Christmas weekend, & they still had many of what was mentioned above & what seems like more!

I know that Premium had a good number of Dazzleglasses (Money, Honey, Sugarrimmed, Pleasure Principle, Ms. Fizz, Steppin' Out - just to name a few).

Prime had 2 of the Colour Forms brush sets in addition to the Holiday 07 Face brush set. I saw the MAC 183, 134, 116, 217 & 224 brushes as well (among a few others I can't remember).

I picked up a few lippies from both as well as 3 brushes. I got:

Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass
Money, Honey Dazzleglass
First Bloom Lipglass
Red Romp Lipglass
1N Lipstick
129SH Brush in the Fafi case
(2) 217 Brushes

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowneyedBeauty
Has anyone been lately? Just curious what they have now, esp pigments!

Me too, I want to go tomorrow but I'd like to know it's worth the two hour drive for me.

PerformingMAC

Quote:
It's probably not worth the drive. Maybe in two weeks
smiles.gif

Ooh really? I'm going to be down in Orlando sometime between Feb. 3-6. Will it be good for a trip by then?

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerformingMAC
Ooh really? I'm going to be down in Orlando sometime between Feb. 3-6. Will it be good for a trip by then?

VERY GOOD TRIP!!!!!

Fataliya

Quote:
VERY GOOD TRIP!!!!!

Ohhh, DO TELL! I might brave the 1.5-2 hour drive...

What did they have there??

Fataliya

Ok, I've decided to make the drive to Orlando. As soon as hubs gets back from getting his hair cut, we're heading out!

joey444

Crystill- Please do tell!! What goodies are there now??

Fataliya

I just got home from Orlando..Now keep in mind I'm new to MAC so I'm sure I saw things, that I really don't know what they are, lol.

They had like 5 or 6 MES'. I got sea and sky and the silver/black one. They had probably 10 tendertones, at least. About 6 different piggies, I got none. A bunch of eyeshadow pots that they didn't have last time, and some in the orange package. I picked up Llama. They had glitter liners, I got one of each. I got a Fafi lipstick, and a sharkskin shadestick. They also had the cement (I think that's the name of it) shadestick as well as some other ones. They had two perfumes, and of course, tons of glasses and dazzleglasses. I saw 3 Heatherette ones and a few Fafi ones. They also had a Fafi quad and a Heatherette palette. They had bags and brushrolls, and a brush set from whatever line had the gold crest and the silver crest. Oh, they had a gloss from the line that had the pearls all over the lid.

LOL, I'm so bad with collection names since I wasn't using MAC when these came out.

They had strobe cream, some charged waters, some foundations and powders that were too dark for me. TONS of blushes, including Dollymix, and probably 10 nail polishes. In addition to glitter liners, they had the other liquid liners, too. They had purple and teal, etc.

That's all I can really remember. I'm most excited about the MES, though. I've been wanting Sea and Sky ever since I saw a picture of it.

Now if they'd ONLY get MSF's in there, I'd be in hog heaven.

crystrill

Fataliya, you went to Premium?

For those that want like a list or something, PM me. I work there and we're not allowed to give people stock or prices over the phone when they call, and to me telling people I don't know online is equivalent. I definitely don't want anyone coming into my job saying, "Well she said it would be here." Etc. It looks bad on my part AND weird because I mentioned Specktra once and no one at work knew what I was talking about LOL.

Anyhoo, speaking of my job, let me get going. I'm not working at my location today, and who knows where the CCO is at the other one... so I need time to allow myself to get lost! lol

Fataliya

Quote:
Fataliya, you went to Premium?

For those that want like a list or something, PM me. I work there and we're not allowed to give people stock or prices over the phone when they call, and to me telling people I don't know online is equivalent. I definitely don't want anyone coming into my job saying, "Well she said it would be here." Etc. It looks bad on my part AND weird because I mentioned Specktra once and no one at work knew what I was talking about LOL.

Anyhoo, speaking of my job, let me get going. I'm not working at my location today, and who knows where the CCO is at the other one... so I need time to allow myself to get lost! lol

I didn't hit Premium, I hit the Prime Outlet.

mrsdarcy001

I went to the CCO at Premium today and got BBR MSF in Redhead. I can't believe it's at CCO already. They also had a good selection of piggies. I got Melon and Golden Olive.

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowneyedBeauty
I got Redhead MSF too! I was so excited!

I saw that at Premium on Tuesday and was like WHAT!!!

Latest posts