Paris out of jail... already???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C*Attack
since she has court tomarrow morning she might have to back go in and i hope nows that the sherriff let her out she should get a full 90day sentence with no early relese and he should be held in contempt and get he max he knew what he was doing when he pulled that shit and it should cost him his job!
thmbup.gif

One your in Jail, how your sentence is handled is decided by the jail, not the courts.

Jade

Apparently she got out because she supposedly had a nervous breakdown. WTF? She's in a celebrity cell, away from the rest of the inmates, all she pretty much has to do is lay there and read some magazines or sleep..she had a breakdown from that?!!?
She was also emotionally distraught and traumatized over her jail sentence..this just coming out now when she was sentenced over 2 weeks ago? She seemed fine in the past few weeks when the papparazzi were taking her pic, she managed to get all dolled up for the MTV Movie awards. She is truly unbelievable. For once in her life she could have done the honorable thing and gained some respect from people by actually doing what she said she was going to do...her sentence. What a baby.

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
A lot of people in CA get away with driving under the influence???
NOBODY ever gets away with it, and neither should a celebrity.

She did not murder any one but she could have killed someone
quite easily while driving under the influence.
It is a serious
issue and it is absurd that she is above the law.

I don't hate Paris, but I do believe she should be punished.
It is not fair that she is getting away with it.

She's not in jail for driving under the influence I thought you got probation for that. I was under the impression she was in jail because she was driving with a suspended license. And yes many people get away with that. I even know a couple people who get away with driving under the influence. And those jackasses where a lot more wasted then Paris was when she drove and they could have easily killed someone. It may not be right but it happens.

Even if she didn't leave for medical reasons they were talking about how she'd get let go early because the jails are over crowded and a misedeamor isn't a high level crime. Why wasn't the world outraged when Michelle Rodriguez was let go for the samething, she only served 24 hours! Paris served longer then she did but everyone's pissed about the Paris thing. You may not hate Paris but I do believe that a lot of the general heat she's getting is because people don't like her. I don't understand why people don't like her, just like I don't understand why people do like her?!
hmm.gif
Hopefully if she really was on the verge of a nervous breakdown she learned her lesson and she'll become a better person, if not then it's in the laws hands.

OJ and Robert Blake got away with murder ... at least this judge found her guilty.

astronaut

Re: And She's Out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
"She's using this time to reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better and hopefully, in my opinion, to change the attitudes that exist about her among many people," Hutton said after visiting Hilton.

MAKE THE WORLD BETTER??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lmao.gif
I just totally thought about Mother Theresa when I read that and jumped back to Paris... hahahahaha

triccc

OK, you know what. Not that any of you need to know this, but a few years back I was on probation and violated and was sentenced to, you guessed it, 45 days.

Good behavior takes away 10 days. not the 22 she was getting away with and I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE BEEN ON HOUSE ARREST. it is not the same thing whatsoever. sure you can't go out, but you have much more access to the world from your home than in jail via internet/phone. You can eat what you want., watch whatever you want on tv or pick a movie you want to watch. (as opposed to majority rule and always watching freakin jerry springer)
PLUS, your friends could come to your house.. you can't hang out and watch movies with your buds in jail. you can go to bed whenever you want and not have to make your bed at 7am and then lie on top of the blankets. you can take a long hot shower and not have to press a button on the wall to have the water go for 15 seconds, so you have to press it like 5376576 times for a complete shower. grr.. there is way more, but I am sure you would get the jist.

I'm sorry, even if she thrives on attention, she is still getting it on house arrest. Even not being in jail, everyone is talking about her!

M.A.C*Attack

Quote:
One your in Jail, how your sentence is handled is decided by the jail, not the courts.

ok well first ive never been to jail and hope never to go ,so i wouldnt know who handles all that stuff..

2. i know plenty of people who have been and they have never gotten out early on a probation violation charge either way i hope they make her serve her time and all of it if not double or make mr baca serve it for her for being so ignorant and failing to do his job the right way cuz no matter what she was to do 22-23 of her 45 days and didnt
nonono.gif
!

makes me think that she paid him off !
hmm.gif
thats why now they should make her come to AZ and do her time and lets see how fast her docs get her out ...:whattha:

M.A.C*Attack

BOTTOM LINE ..... SHE DID THE CRIME SHE NEEDS TO DO THE TIME!
COURT PAPERS SAY SHES TO DO HER TIME NO HOUSE ASRREST ON A MONITORING DEVICE...ECT!,SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK IN NO MATTER WHAT!
cutey.gif

little teaser

gee the girl drove on a suspended license, sure she broke the law BUT how many people break the law everyday driveing, speeding is breaking the law. dangerous reckless driveing as far as im concern, though not everyone is caught and punish.
here in florida if your on probation and violate it not 1, 2 but 3 times you can still get your probation reinstated and be on house arrest 4th time your out prison you go.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by triccc
OK, you know what. Not that any of you need to know this, but a few years back I was on probation and violated and was sentenced to, you guessed it, 45 days.

Good behavior takes away 10 days. not the 22 she was getting away with and I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE BEEN ON HOUSE ARREST. it is not the same thing whatsoever. sure you can't go out, but you have much more access to the world from your home than in jail via internet/phone. You can eat what you want., watch whatever you want on tv or pick a movie you want to watch. (as opposed to majority rule and always watching freakin jerry springer)
PLUS, your friends could come to your house.. you can't hang out and watch movies with your buds in jail. you can go to bed whenever you want and not have to make your bed at 7am and then lie on top of the blankets. you can take a long hot shower and not have to press a button on the wall to have the water go for 15 seconds, so you have to press it like 5376576 times for a complete shower. grr.. there is way more, but I am sure you would get the jist.

I'm sorry, even if she thrives on attention, she is still getting it on house arrest. Even not being in jail, everyone is talking about her!

i dont know about your prior convictions but you could of ask your attorney to see if the state attorney could of reinstated your probation.. you would of been on probation longer and would have to pay the double fees of probation. if your not a violent offender or habitual offender , i know there stricter when it comes to dui and they totally should be.

Shimmer

I swear Rocky Delgadillo is just trying to get in my pants, hauling her ass back to court this a.m.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lainey
Last yesterday, Rocky demanded a hearing to find out why the Sheriff’s department let her go in spite of a judge’s express decision to have her serve her entire sentence IN PRISON. As such, a court has ordered Paris Hilton back to court this morning with the possibility that she could be sent back to the slammer.

Seems like local officials are all turning on the Sheriff’s department’s decision, with the LA County Supervisor going so far as to say that the process was a “mockery” and that Paris is “a spoiled brat acting out to get her way instead of serving time as was adjudicated by the courts."

Still the Sheriff’s department is standing behind the release, claiming compassion for Paris’s “medical reasons”. Opponents point out however that a serious medical condition would warrant a transfer to a medical facility and that Paris’s home, even with all its luxuries, certainly doesn’t meet the medical requirements.

And finally, the rumour that is floating around LA legal circles about what’s really raging down there…literally and figuratively:

Not lock tight, this is just what they’re buzzing about, a theory that has yet to be supported but is gaining momentum: that Paris had a severe, severe, severe herpes flare up brought on by stress, so bad it spread across her privates, burning to the point that she could not stand it, and went batshit crazy in her cell.

He does. Rocky wants in my pants, and he knows throwing her back in jail is the only way to get there.

No seriously, go Rocky.

chipmunkvoice

Re: And She's Out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
MAKE THE WORLD BETTER??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lmao.gif
I just totally thought about Mother Theresa when I read that and jumped back to Paris... hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats the bit that stuck out to me the most in the article. I nearly choked reading that line.. "make the world better". Who is she trying fool *rollseyes*................. oh thats right, the sheriff.

This is so unfair for other people. Double standards! I'm reminded of Monopoly and how theres a free ticket out of jail... its as if rich people hold that card and the rest of us are stuck trying to roll double 6s (or is it double 1s?) on the dice. MONEY = POWER in this world.

*goes out to buy a lotto ticket*

Beauty Mark

Quote:
OJ and Robert Blake got away with murder ... at least this judge found her guilty.

That's true, as well as freakin' Phil Spector's murder case taking forever, and he's a horrible person from many accounts (abusive, for starters). If you don't know who he is, he was big time producer who worked with people like the Beatles. His ass should've been in jail a while ago for other stuff, IMO; he makes my blood boil more than Paris Hilton.

However, I'm always pissed off when anyone gets out of jail or away with a crime because of something arbitrary, like money or fame or beauty or being smart. OJ, Blake, Robert Downey Jr., hell even Courtney Love piss me off for the amount of things they get away with. From little crimes, like underage drinking, to huge ones like murder, I hate that our legal system is so skewed.

What kind of annoys me more with everyone is that no one is blaming the system. I'm not pretending Paris is innocent in this charade, but the people who run the prison are the ones who are ultimately making the decisions. They shoulder more of the blame than anyone, IMO.

*Stargazer*

Quote:

We'll see how that plays out given that the Sheriff directly violated the orders the Judge set out for her punishment. It VERY specifically says "No Electronic Monitoring" on her sentencing paperwork. Looks like that a boatload of people are potentially in trouble.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug10678
We'll see how that plays out given that the Sheriff directly violated the orders the Judge set out for her punishment. It VERY specifically says "No Electronic Monitoring" on her sentencing paperwork. Looks like that a boatload of people are potentially in trouble.

The judge specifically said a LOT of things, no reduction of sentencing, whatever.
There's a lot of bullshit reasoning behind letting her out, but I think the biggest one is that the LA County Sheriff's Dept. doesn't want to face a potential lawsuit for pain and suffering from the Hilton family. They may not win, but they'd definitely cost the county a LOT of money.

Janice

The judge has ordered a police car to pick her up from her house to appear in court.
rofl.gif
She's got to be going through hell right now.

It's not that I'm laughing at her, it's just that I know what the "system" is like. The average person gets chewed up and spit out, and I genuinely hope that this is REALITY for her. We need to stop promoting horrible role models and show young america that bad choices = bad consequences.

This isn't about a traffic violation, it's about repeated offenses and VIOLATION of probation. That's serious shit that money shouldn't be able to buy you out of, otherwise what the f$# is our justice system for?

Shimmer

There's apparently a wee bit of a standoff because the Sheriff's dept says they don't have to go get her because the judge has no authority to bring her back.
Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.