Patternmaker (Nordstrom Exclusive) July 2006 [Color story & Pictures]

MacVirgin

so i understand this is not coming out in holland? or am i wrong? cause i must have those darn brush sets and e/s pallets
icon_eek.gif
8)

merleskaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
[

patternmaker.jpg

d1cedc80.jpg

0fa1ed87.jpg

b1ccaffd.jpg

a5d0e989.jpg

Whoa! That foldout looks like the wacked-out lovechild of a fake Hermes scarf and a Parcheesi board! I find it attractive in a can't-stop-looking-at-it way.

I'll be checking out the Soft Edge and Rule of Plum lipglasses. Thanks for the preview, juneplum.

merleskaya

Pascal

Saw some of Patternmaker

I went to Nordstrom's in Mission Viejo this past saturday and saw the eye shadow pallete's and lip pallete's. They are very pretty colors but I'm not buying any of them, I am more interested in the Lip Glasses, Blushes, and Fluidlines. I am not getting the Brush set's either cause I like long handle brushes way better.
type.gif

peaudane

I'm curious about the colour Rich Symbol in the Warm palette. How special is it? Is it similar to any other Mac Colour? Also the dark brown shade, how similar is it to Embark?

Lalli

ooo i like!! im definantly getting the brush sets im going to go pre-order mine tommorow
greengrin.gif

divaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACtress
Hi...i went on nordstrom.com and i cant seem to find it help!

I was there earlier and I did a search for the word pattermaker and the 2 brush sets and the eye palettes came up. Hope that helps!

Hawkeye

It reminds me of a bad madonna video

but it looks like (and I hope this is true) we'll finally start getting more eyeshadow for our buck!

MACmermaid

i saw the red and blue fluidlines today and they are both gorgeous!!! the red (delineate) is darker than flammable paint and i would say darker than foxy lady eye kohl....it is really, really beautiful. i've been waiting for a fluidline in this color for so long! can't wait until the 14th when i can pick it up
smiles.gif

the blue one (i forget the name) was very pretty too. it looked a lot to me like plumage eye shadow....definitely not a true navy blue, but rather a blue w/ a slight touch of green.

the MA said the brown one (which wasn't there) was a darker brown than dipdown.

i wish they would make these colors permanent!

AudreyNicole

I thought I would be more excited about the red fluidline, but after seeing the swatches, I must have the blue one! It looks beautiful!

lianna

Penned isn't too bad but it's just a deep blue to me and I already have similar gel liners....

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyBabes
Anybody know when this will be released in Canada?

I just visited a Bay MAC counter last night and the MA said July 14th. This counter (Scarborough Town) is already pre-selling the items. I'm going to check out Yorkdale today b/c I'll be in the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaudane
I'm curious about the colour Rich Symbol in the Warm palette. How special is it? Is it similar to any other Mac Colour? Also the dark brown shade, how similar is it to Embark?

In person without testing it, Rich Symbol looks a lot like Copper Sparkle (pressed, of course). None of the other colours in that palette excited me except for Swimming... so I'm going to pass. =P As for the cool palette, I was sold on getting it when I saw the colours, but after checking lianna's swatches and which ones are already in the perm line, the only shadow I'd get it for is Dark Spot and I can't justify spending CDN$44 for one not-full-sized shadow! Smoked Ring looked promising but I think it'll look either too chalky or too sheer on me.

lianna's pictures did completely convince me to get all 3 f/l's, though! =D

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyBabes
Anybody know when this will be released in Canada?

The display was at my counter today, and they're taking pre-orders as well. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think only the Bay gets Nordie's exclusives in Canada (not the MAC stores?).

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarcanejane
Will the blushes be Matte or Shimmery? Does anyone know? Thank you!

The blushes are matte.

St.Claire

sooo excited.

Im extremly excited, i did my pre-order today at the bay (for those in canada) for the 2 sets of brushes, which always go sooo fast whenever there is anything special.
cant wait.

aziajs

Ok....so I just saw the swatches in the swatch forum. I really didn't expect to like any of it but I love:

Rule of Plum lipglass
Coral Grade lipglass
Warm Eyes palette

I saw some of the lip palettes at the store and they looked nice as well. Damn my broke ass. I might just have to pray that they last until I get some money.
weeping.gif

lianna

The lip palettes are really cute cos they're really tiny, but I can't justify it for the price. They're $50 here which is alot when you compare it to the prices of the eye palettes - $75.

Latest posts