Please Ask All Pro Card and Pro Discount Questions Here

waybehind

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorie
I COULD HAVE FAXED IT!?

ughh.

Aww...
ssad.gif

Yeah, they let you fax the application in. They should really put that on the paper. I read that someone else had faxed it, so I called them for the fax number.

bluegrassbabe

???'s about PRO stores, PPID, and phone orders

For those who have a pro card, if you phone in an order to one of the PRO stores, can your discount still be used? I placed an order on the reg. 800# today, and they were out of several things that I needed. If anyone knows the policy on this I would appreciate it. TIA

Demosthenes

You can use your PPID, but you can't get free shipping the way you can with the 1-800 number. Also, they don't ship to Hawaii and Alaska, just the continental US.

Green Eyes

Pro Stores...

Okay - so I was on the MAC website and in looking at the various locations near me - I found that many of them said "PRO DISCOUNT" - does this mean that it is a PRO STORE - or just that you can get the discount there...please solve my confusion. Thanks

FemmeNoir

It means it takes the Pro discount (PPID). They may be freestanding stores or Pro stores, but not dept. store counters.

Green Eyes

so how do i know where the PRO STORES are???? I live near orange county...anyone know where the closest one is??? are there multiple store in los angeles or jsut the one in hollywood????

lola336

the faq tells you where the pro stores are, and when you do a search on the mac site..it will say MAC Pro, not pro discount. HTH

missBOMBcheLLe

the only "pro" store here is on robertson... the other closest one is in SF... the rest of the stores are freestanding (they say pro because they sell pro palletes)

Green Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbombchelle
the only "pro" store here is on robertson... the other closest one is in SF... the rest of the stores are freestanding (they say pro because they sell pro palletes)

thanks so ,uch - i will have to make a trip back to the west side of town - thanks a bunch to you all!!!

Green Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbombchelle
no problem! let me know when you do... i'm always down to make a trip to the pro store
smiles.gif

within this next month - waiting for my student loan reibursement - then off to shop and stock up - this has been long awaited - i need so much stuff - brushes, E/S, blushes, and i cant forget the brush clutch!!! - ahhh - the works - i would love company - haha - we should make a meeting - all the SoCal people meet in the LA ProStore for a shopping spree in like 3 weeks...hmmm..new thread possibly
smiles.gif

email : [email protected]

Hikaru-chan

Pro Card Question

I have a pro card but when I go to use it it never swipes trough the cash register so the MA's there (who know me very well) put my discount trough manually.
I'm going to Orlando Florida in two days and will be shopping at a MAC store there, will I be able to do the same thing with my card there or will they not accept it?
Also how much discount will I get 25, like in the UK or 30 like I've seen posted on here a while back?