POLL: I must be the only one alive to really dislike this celeb....

coachkitten

**Hides all cds of artist mentioned in shame** I think I am a pop girl at heart but I pretty much like all the people mentioned.
smiles.gif

liv

*Beyonce, I used to like her, but now she has a condescending attitude, IMO.
*Oprah...just, ICK. Bill Gates and his wife do so much more than her, they just don't have to be in the news all the time saying how much they donate. Get real Oprah.
*Kimora Lee Simmons...I don't know that she is that much of a celebrity, but she drives me nuts
*Fergie, and Black Eyed Peas for that matter. She canNOT sing live to save her life, and I lose respect for artists who cannot perform live and sound nothing like their records because of heavy voice alteration.
*I also dislike the entire slew of emo/screamer/"punk" bands that are a dime a dozen, like Fall out Boy, Panic at the Disco, etc. Their songs/voices irritate me, and I think the lyrics are often poorly constructed and don't seem very coherent. That's probably why they mumble through entire verses so I can't really tell what's being said.

Beauty Mark

You reminded me. Pete Wentz. Cannot stand him. He is the reason why a lot of those bands exist. The rest of Fall Out Boy seems harmless but him? Ick.

I really dislike the Pussycat Dolls. I liked them when they were just burlesque. I don't get how they're considered or consider themselves such great feminist role models.

Hawkeye

Quote:
I really dislike the Pussycat Dolls. I liked them when they were just burlesque. I don't get how they're considered or consider themselves such great feminist role models.

In hollywood- T&A baby are what make you a feminist.
greengrin.gif

Crazy hollywood.

aquarius11

Oooo...this one is easy!

Mischa Barton.

OMG. Can't stand her one bit.

ETA: Ok Miss Hawkeye! I read your signature, yes I did. Are you happy now? Good. So let's start...not sure what's in a Martini (I don't drink much)...Paris, France is in Europe (DUH!) and sorry I don't have the exact coordinates, lol...the ice cream truck will be there soon enough (hang tight, spring and summer's almost here!)...and NO WAY DAMN IT...you ain't touchin' my French fries!

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharyn
Beyonce.

I dont even have words to discribe this... being.

Grrrrrrr.

Shame on you. That girl can yodel with the best of 'em, LOL!!!

MiCHiE

I had to be one of the few people who was NOT looking forward to her and Shakira singing together....

Hawkeye

i swear you and i are on the same wavelength- I was about to post about how I really do not like Shakira. Beyonce, I can handle she's not horrible but Shakira- I'm sure she's a nice person but her voice. My GOD HER VOICE IS GRATING. It's like nails on a freaking chalk board. HORRIBLE.

And that song...let me tell you what I think of that song----

I think it's too very very sick cats trying to meow. Oh yeah It is that horrible and it is NOT that good. It's horrible. It's torture. TERRIBLE!!

MiCHiE

The Yodler and The Banshee unite. They really balance each other, though. Beyoncé's voice is tolerable, but her "dancing".....Welcome to Convulsion City, population: 1

KAIA

I have a big list... i guess...

SINGERS:
*Christina Aguilera= she has great voice, but her music is soooo blah...
* Beyonce = same as above ^^^
* Shakira
*pussycat dolls= i don't get this group ... i swear i don't !!! to me is like the singer (the one with the dark hair) she is the only one who sings the rest are like her backup dancers...
* danity kane (sp?) = or whatever the name is, because is another prefabricated "pop" band
* brooke Hogan = i just hate how she dresses ... come on she has money she could dress up way better , did u guys checked the grammys??
*Paulina Rubio = girl with no talent.

Bernadette

Nicolas Cage, he reminds me of Keanu Reeves but ugly.

Jennifer Love-Hewitt, she is such an annoying twit.

Ashley Simpson, talentless poser. How anyone listens to her god-awful music is beyond me.

Avril Lavign, poser wanna-be tough chick. I'd like to steel-toe her in the face in a pit, not that she's probalby ever been in one.

Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and the whole lot of those superficial, coked-out, slutty, vile hoes that are so glamorized by the media and somehow convincing the youth of the world that they should strive to be like them.
finger.gif

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
Nicolas Cage, he reminds me of Keanu Reeves but ugly.

Jennifer Love-Hewitt, she is such an annoying twit.

Ashley Simpson, talentless poser. How anyone listens to her god-awful music is beyond me.

Avril Lavign, poser wanna-be tough chick. I'd like to steel-toe her in the face in a pit, not that she's probalby ever been in one.

Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and the whole lot of those superficial, coked-out, slutty, vile hoes that are so glamorized by the media and somehow convincing the youth of the world that they should strive to be like them.
finger.gif

I agree with all of these! Although I think Nicolas Cage and Keanu are pretty equal in terms of acting talent...in that neither has any.

sharyn

I forgot Maryashley and kate olsen or whatever their name is... the clothes. the bags. the sunglasses. the clothes. God, wheres amnesty international when you need them?!

sienna miller. I officialy blame her for starting the whole boho thing.

now, pete wentz... somehow the whole cellphone pic thing was just... too much. He scares me. Still like his band, though.

Jennifer Aniston

silverblackened

Oh goodness, Bernadette, YES. Someone should lock Ashley Simpson and Avril Lavigne up together in the Big Brother house with additional rules that they have to sing instead of speaking to each other and watch them screech each other to death. UGH.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Vanessa Minnillo.
Loathing.

i agree^^ although i cant seem to put my finger on "why" she creeps me out..

and hawkeye your not alone on justin he is very overrated.

Hawkeye

Bernadette you freakin hit the nail on the head.

I got another one- Renee Zellweiger I can't stand scrunched up I just ate a lemon so I'll pretend like i'm a chipmunk face. *Shudders*

and I'm really going to rock the boat here-

Hugh Grant. MY GOD CAN THE MAN NOT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN ROMANTIC COMEDIES OR CHICK FLICKS?

CaraAmericana

I LOVED Mariah when I was younger and still like her music but not a fan of her appearance last couple of years. Seemed like she wants her breasts to pop out of the things she wears. Although like the last couple of months she seems to be covering up more and has been finally doing something with hair. Let's hope it will continue to get better!

*p.s. my first Specktra post! yay for me! Okay let me actually go into the makeup threads, I just couldn't pass this one up. =)