POLL: I must be the only one alive to really dislike this celeb....

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
I got another one- Renee Zellweiger I can't stand scrunched up I just ate a lemon so I'll pretend like i'm a chipmunk face. *Shudders*

I'm with you and Shimmer on this one, she is so annoying! I'm still angry that she was in Chicago. It's still one of my favorite movies but God it could have been even better without her. Plus, she needs to eat something.

On that note, all of these skeletor looking actresses. The Olsens, Kate Bosworth, Nicole Richie, Victoria Beckham, Kiera Knightly, the list could go on forever. It annoys me that anyone could think that weighing as much as a 6th grader when you are a grown woman is attractive.

Shimmer

I love VB though. She's so..goofy, really.
smiles.gif

But yeah, she does need a good meal. Or twenty.

MADONNA. I don't find her to be innovative, nor interesting, nor attractive, though at one time she was..."Take A Bow" was the last video I found her attractive in.
I consider her compelling/charismatic I guess, but not talented.

little teaser

oh hell NO.. did i see some one say they hate nicole richie because she is skinny??? never mind the fact she is pretty and has a sense of humor... so its ok to not like some one cause the way they look??.. dont even get me started

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
smiles.gif

MADONNA. I don't find her to be innovative, nor interesting, nor attractive, though at one time she was..."Take A Bow" was the last video I found her attractive in.

I liked her until she became British. I don't dislike British people or think this true of them, but she became kind of condescending and self-righteous when she became British.

Hawkeye

Quote:
oh hell NO.. did i see some one say they hate nicole richie because she is skinny??? never mind the fact she is pretty and has a sense of humor... so its ok to not like some one cause the way they look??.. dont even get me started

Shes a role model to millions of kids and they see her skinny they are going to practice anorexia unfortunately

Plus it's not like she's very talented either.

Sure she's pretty but yeah thats it.

I love Brian Kinney

Paris Hilton..Vile, untalented, creature.
Lindsey Lohan..Same as above
Beyonce..UGH!!!
Mariah Carey..Dresses like she's 15.
Madonna..yuk
Olsen Twins..They are very odd girls.
Eva Longoria..I HATE seeing her face everywhere!!!!!
And I know alot of people love her..but Angelina Jolie. I really don't think she is all that great looking. Acting wise she's just average.

Pussycat Dolls...I actually did not go to the Christina Aguilera concert (and I really, really wanted to) because they were her opening act. I CANNOT stand them! NO TALENT!

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser

The word hate was never used. I said it's annoying that these skeletor looking women think weighing as much as a 6th grader when you're a grown woman is attractive. So yes I am disagreeing with you on her being pretty, I think she looks disgusting.

spectrolite

Tom Hanks - I dunno... he just irritates me! Yuck lol
Julia Roberts - I find her very unlikable
Halle Berry - Okay so she's pretty. So what! She can't act and her movie choices are just plain stupid.
Snoop Dogg - I dislike dogs.
Jennifer Lopez - don't like her either
Paris, Lindsay, Britney, Nicole, Tara Reid and the rest of the skank of the month club... Please, lets put them in a rocket and aim it for the sun.
Catherine Zeta Jones - She seems really fake. Like Jennifer Lopezzz.
George Clooney - I find him sleazy with minimal talent for acting or directing.
Jennifer Aniston - nuff said
Eva Longoria - Another passenger for the rocket to the sun

smiles.gif

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Shes a role model to millions of kids and they see her skinny they are going to practice anorexia unfortunately

Plus it's not like she's very talented either.

Sure she's pretty but yeah thats it.

first of all i dont think she considers herself a role model or does she even try to be.. why you put that label on her i duno
second. i dont think she ever proclaime to be talented i mean its not like she is trying to sell records or even audition for movies.
her part in the simple life was offered to her so of course she accept.. so to call someone who isnt a entertainer not talented is kinda lame.. really she is just a daughter of a muscian who gets stalk by the paparazzi. and i think nicole was quoted saying that she isnt the one obbsessed with her body image people like you are the one thats obbesed with it.. you know people who complain how they think others should look.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
The word hate was never used. I said it's annoying that these skeletor looking women think weighing as much as a 6th grader when you're a grown woman is attractive. So yes I am disagreeing with you on her being pretty, I think she looks disgusting.

ok.. so you didnt say hate, didnt mean to put words in your mouth. as far as grown woman looking like 6th grader some grown woman dont have the bodyframe to look like tyra banks with out seriously being called a fat ass.. some one that is only 5'1 like nicole will look like a 6th grader regardless of her weight.

taller bigger bone people carry weight better. duh

sharyn

little teaser, I think that we all have to remember that everyone can speak his or her mind and say that they dont like a celeb for whatever reason. If you love love love nichole richie, then fine, but you dont need to go and change peoples minds about her. If someone says I cant stand her because she's skinny, then thats the same as saying I cant stand mariah carey because of her wardrobe or rene zellweger becauses of her face. this is not the "defend your fav celeb thread"

little teaser

sharyn, i doubt very seriously im changeing anyones mind. i dont think i have the power to brainwash not that i want to im just voiceing my opnion, its no diffrent than big girls trying to convince myself and others that being overweight is ok and attractive and healthy.. and im very aware that this isnt a defend a celeb thread.. more like a petty poke fun at people we dont know thread..lol

little teaser

Quote:
It's all good fun til someone doesn't like a celeb someone else likes. *sigh*

it's all in good fun untill someone disagrees with you shimmer.. we all know the pattern

sharyn

now this is just what I DIDNT wanted to happen...having a big ass conversation in a just for fun thread. sigh... okay you win, praise nichole richie.

Corvs Queen

Why o why did this have to happen. I happen to like CZJ but you don't see me pissing an moaning about other's not likeing her. And um yeah, Nicole Ritchie has stated that she HAS recorded songs for a possible album. Anyways, one rule to remember when being in an online community is that if you don't like something, keep your mouth shut. Save's the drama. Anyways, back to celebs I can't stand. Christina Aguilera. Man that woman hits a nerve with me. And yeah, she can belt out the tunes but that's not why I dislike her. I can't really put my finger on it but there's something that bothers me about her.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
it's all in good fun untill someone disagrees with you shimmer.. we all know the pattern

LOL sure thing pooky.

*prostrates self before Nicole Richie's healthy diet, clean living, and ubertalent*

lara

Nicole Ritchie needs to eat a sandwich and get a conditioning treatment for her overly blow-dried hair.

Bono. I can't take someone seriously when they're talking about cancelling world debt whilst wearing $900 sunglasses and a $5000 leather jacket. Put your money where your mouth is, just like the rest of us.

Shimmer

I think she's just got cheap extensions...malnourishment causes bald spots. :/

OT:
You know how you can tell someone's had a bad day? You look down on the ground in the parking lot and see extensions that've been ripped out of someone's head. Then three steps later you find an overly long airbrushed nail with a dangly hanging off the end laying on the ground. Then you see another chunk of extensions.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
smiles.gif

Indeed.... MADONNA: is actrative IMO either.. maybe in her younger years... but then again im not sure if i found her atractive then.. i think i just liked her older songs lol