th_worship.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Here's mine!

brush-holder1.jpg

I need to get one more package of the light pink granules so it comes up a bit higher. It looks like a pink layer cake.
winks.gif

Mine aren't the exact same beads as Enkore used either, but that's ok, I think mine looks prettier! Hehe...mine are sort of like granules....kind of like sand. If you want to go the super cheap method, I know someone who posted pics and she had used plain old rice, it worked equally as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feenin4makeup
Here is a picture of mine. Excuse the dirty brushes!
nonono.gif

6546d1219432701-post-your-sephora-inspired-brush-holders-dscf1649.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha_queen
Worst picture quality possible, but im still trying to locate my camera
So for now, here goes :

2-4.jpg

1-3.jpg

feenin4makeup and mocha_queen did you also use granulex and colorfill for flower arangements, or something else? your filling looks much more finer, softer and compact. also the colors are beautiful
heart.gif

dollbaby

Here's mine! I'm getting a new vanity next week!
th_DANCE.gif
I can't wait lol! I must clean the brushes tonight :p lol.. I need more beads too. I bought out the pink beads at Michael's! LOL!

001.jpg

moonlit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbaby
th_DANCE.gif
I can't wait lol! I must clean the brushes tonight :p lol.. I need more beads too. I bought out the pink beads at Michael's! LOL!

001.jpg

Pink is so cute!! I so want to do one like this!Thanks for sharing

dollbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
Pink is so cute!! I so want to do one like this!Thanks for sharing

no problem hun!
greengrin.gif
It was super easy too. Just get some glass beads, ribbon and crystals!

Ode to Joy

Quote:
th_DANCE.gif

001.jpg

I think that is my new favorite in this thread!!!

Does anyone know a filling material that won't harm the brushes??

Poison Ivy

Thanks for the idea of using rice, it's great!

And this is mine, parboiled and undyed.
smiles.gif

The rice declared for rice pudding though was really white, but also kind of dusty.

chickatthegym

Beautiful brush holders everyone! This is just what I was looking for...You've inspired me to run out to Michaels right now and make my own
smiles.gif

Dollbaby, what kind of Vanity are you getting? Where did you find it? I have been looking for a certain type and can't find it- one that has a lot of storage for all my make up
smiles.gif

NeonKitten

CIMG0412-1.jpg

heres mine. had to make it purdy and i thought the peacock feathers would give me inspiration. the little pink and white tiles at the bottom are mosic glass tiles i found at hobby lobby but you could probly just get in the glass section at any craft store

dollbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Beautiful brush holders everyone! This is just what I was looking for...You've inspired me to run out to Michaels right now and make my own
smiles.gif

Dollbaby, what kind of Vanity are you getting? Where did you find it? I have been looking for a certain type and can't find it- one that has a lot of storage for all my make up
smiles.gif

Hey Hun! I got a vanity from Target lol. It was on sale and it was definatly something I was looking for. However, it's small. I have a small room, so I had to find one that was going to fit. If you're looking for a nice roomy vanity that holds a lot of make-up, the one I have isn't it.
ssad.gif

Here it is:

White Spindle Vanity and Stool : Target

chickatthegym

choochoo.gif
Quote:
Hey Hun! I got a vanity from Target lol. It was on sale and it was definatly something I was looking for. However, it's small. I have a small room, so I had to find one that was going to fit. If you're looking for a nice roomy vanity that holds a lot of make-up, the one I have isn't it.
ssad.gif

Here it is:

White Spindle Vanity and Stool : Target

I love it!!! Super cute! I wish my dresser was white
ssad.gif

I have to get something that will go with our room (bedroom furniture is brown) since I share a room with my husband *duh
winkiss.gif
* He is picky about things so I am trying to find something that will match the rest of our room and has drawers to hide my makeup in (he doens't like it out).

Brie

This is mine, i just started to re-organize my stuff the other day!!

100_2592.jpg

100_2591.jpg

oh and i emptied my brush cleaner into this prettier bottle

100_2646.jpg

Elusive21

Here's the one hubby made for me last week

3353248303_0af8b7d35a.jpg

As you can see, I don't have too many brushes yet, but I'm slowly starting to build up my brush collection

Also, Dollbaby, I loooove yours!