Post your 'Sephora inspired' brush holders

jennifer.

seriously, LOVE the hello kitty holder. i just had a brilliant idea--what if the future mac HK collection came with special made HK brushes? die. haha

sorry for going o/t!

TamiChoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer.
seriously, LOVE the hello kitty holder. i just had a brilliant idea--what if the future mac HK collection came with special made HK brushes? die. haha

sorry for going o/t!

lol, that'd be so cool!
thmbup.gif

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
Here is mine! Excuse the dirty brushes!! I used bean bag filler in mine instead of the vase filler. Speaking of, I need to go pick up another container and some more filler to start a new one!

DSC07149.jpg

Where did you get the bean bag filler?

spacegirl2007

3017759444_55965739f5.jpg

i dont like plastic/acrylic storage so i used a vintage glass jar for mine (and bean bag fill, which i found at hobby lobby - $3.99 for a 1 lb. bag).

caitlin1593

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Here's mine!

brush-holder1.jpg

brush-holder-2.jpg

uhhhhh that's pretty much amazing!
I wish I was that creative lol
yahoo.gif

kspencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
Bean bag filler is what I use too! Since posting my pic, I've made another! I got the smaller container from Office depot. It has a diagonal divider down the middle which is cool for separating my larger brushes from the smaller ones...like ones for liner and stuff.
Here's my update:

DSC02073.jpg

I love how you store your lipsticks in the box - I wish I still had my boxes now!!!
thmbup.gif

fadedillusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareBear86
mine
smiles.gif

DSC01143.jpg

yours is beautiful! where did you find the colored stones at? ive looked for weeks

ClareBear86

I'm atually in the uk... and they were from a shop called home bargains

although it does scratch my brushes a little

fadedillusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashioniztah_07
3058345830_fa98c61458_o.jpg

where did you get urs? please dont tell me in the uk. lol they have amazing stuff

trinity27109

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadedillusions
yours is beautiful! where did you find the colored stones at? ive looked for weeks

Hi, I'm in the US. My local dollar stores always have these around in a variety of colors, maybe you can give that a try. HTH

jennyfee

Here's mine!!

Simply a plastic/glass (aka cheap) vase i got at the dollar store and some little beads, I think for arts and crafts, also at the dollar store
smiles.gif

Enjoy!!

October2008-January2009001-2.jpg

October2008-January2009002-1.jpg

NeonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha_queen
Worst picture quality possible, but im still trying to locate my camera
So for now, here goes :

2-4.jpg

1-3.jpg

very funky! love how you did the levels
sweet.png

ashleydawn

Thanks for the inspiration ladies! Because of your pictures I went out and made this yesterday:

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

I'm so happy with how it turned out! And my bf is happy that less of my stuff is strewn across the bathroom sink haha. All together it cost me $20 to make.

Latest posts