Post your 'Sephora inspired' brush holders

Susanne

I love them al!!
thmbup.gif

moonlit

The tiny glass jar is not sufficient for my brushes- I just wanted to re-create Misschievous's brush holder.. and then get a bigger jar and put in all my brushes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitten
CIMG0412-1.jpg

heres mine. had to make it purdy and i thought the peacock feathers would give me inspiration. the little pink and white tiles at the bottom are mosic glass tiles i found at hobby lobby but you could probly just get in the glass section at any craft store

I love the peacock feathers, and I especially love that little cupcake. So cute! Where did you get that dispenser for your brush cleaner, or what's the name of it? (I'm assuming the pink in it is brush cleanser haha). It looks like it would work really well and not waste any! Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

HustleRose

okay here is mine - sorry about the dirty brushes ... (my holiday collection 187 is so gross even after i clean it, it sheds so much, i am this close from throwing it out and buying a full size!!)

i wanted to give it that candy shop look with the bright colored beads and the ribbon... the jar on the left i got at michaels and the one on the right at target.. the ribbon and beads i got in michaels.. as you can see they are seperated by face & eye brushes. thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

picture001sip.jpg

Ciani

I just got the chance to finally make one but I think I'm going to change the bow to a different color and add a couple more things because I was in a hurry because the fiance was in the car waiting I didn't have a ton of time to look lol. I got two of these vases one for MAC and one for Non MAC brushes.

NeonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupjadore
I love the peacock feathers, and I especially love that little cupcake. So cute! Where did you get that dispenser for your brush cleaner, or what's the name of it? (I'm assuming the pink in it is brush cleanser haha). It looks like it would work really well and not waste any! Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

its a menda pump. i got the idea from sephora but you can find them in sallys beauty supple with the nail polish

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciani
I just got the chance to finally make one but I think I'm going to change the bow to a different color and add a couple more things because I was in a hurry because the fiance was in the car waiting I didn't have a ton of time to look lol. I got two of these vases one for MAC and one for Non MAC brushes.

This is really lovely! I think it works very well with your vanity.
smiles.gif

figgy1982

Hi all
This is my first post, I came across this forum googling the brush holders, what a fantastic forum, wish I had found it ages ago!
I don't think it's been mentioned here before, but I used what we call "oasis" in Australia, or flower arranging foam, that you put in the bottom of vases to poke stems into, it's fits snug around the stem, am sure they would have it in every country. It works well, the hole stays there after you take the brush out and you can just sit it back in there when you have finished - and it won't scratch your brushes. I haven't put all my brushes in it yet cos I'm not sure now that I have made it that I will keep it, my main vanity that I use guests walk past all the time, so I usually keep all my stuff in the drawers.

MelmoK

I won't have photos until tomorrow but Michaels had some small clear polished pebbles I picked up. The Colorfill just seemed so rough on the edges so to spare my brushes I went for smooth fillers. The other thing I got was small acrylic discs.
Last but not least they were having a sale on their pearl beads so I got a few strings of freshwater green pearls to work with as well.

So, has anyone managed to get a definitive answer from Sephora about their beads? I'd heard that it was the Colorfill but after handling it I'm convinced that it's not it. I'm half tempted to beg an employee to let me have/buy some next time I'm in there, it's better then the second option of attempting to snag a pinch each time you walk in!
smiles.gif

LeeleeBell

Not as pretty as some of the ones I have seen here, but I like it anyway...
winks.gif
Sorry the brushes were a mess when I photographed the new holders (I have since taken out a lot of brushes btw)

Latest posts