Project Runway on Bravo

Dreamergirl3

I know!!! I was BEYOND sad that Nick got the boot. However his designs were going downhill, but I wanted him to be in the top 3 ever since the first episode
ssad.gif
I'm rooting for Chloe or Daniel...and can't wait to see when Daniel tells off Santino about Nick going home, on the next episode!

lackofcolor

I loveeee this show. personally I have no idea how Kara got this far. She is good but NOT as good as nick or andrea I think. She skated by on a lot of challenges bc someones was always a little bit worse than her's.
But I did like her "garden one"
I am going for Chloe or Daniel. I really thought the final 4 was going to be nick, chloe, dan V and andre and whoever messed up on that challenge would not make it to the final 3.
But my poor nick got the boot. But his last 2 projects were not up to par with his usual self.
okay I am wayyyy too addicted to this show!

bluegrassbabe

If anyone wants to see the designers collections that were shown yesterday at Fashion Week, there are pics online. Google "Blogging Project Runway" and you will find them easily.
Please be aware that this site contains some spoiler info, as well as the collections. There is no indication of a winner, but if you want to be completely surprised on the finale, don't look. If you are like me, impatient and easily excited
smiles.gif
, then this is a great site to indulge yourself.
Also interesting, the 4 remaining designers all showed at Fashion week. 1 collection is a decoy, so that viewers can't determine who will be out the next episode. That persons collection will not be shown on TV with the others.

lackofcolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
If anyone wants to see the designers collections that were shown yesterday at Fashion Week, there are pics online. Google "Blogging Project Runway" and you will find them easily.
Please be aware that this site contains some spoiler info, as well as the collections. There is no indication of a winner, but if you want to be completely surprised on the finale, don't look. If you are like me, impatient and easily excited
smiles.gif
, then this is a great site to indulge yourself.
Also interesting, the 4 remaining designers all showed at Fashion week. 1 collection is a decoy, so that viewers can't determine who will be out the next episode. That persons collection will not be shown on TV with the others.

aww thanks! I just looked at them. Santino and Chloes were by far the best!! Kara's was a wreck. and Dan's was cute but really "safe"
I cannot wait to see who makes it into the final 3!!
I had noooooooooooooo idea all 4 of them got to show at fashion week!

Juneplum

OMG i've been addicted to this show since the first season. LOVED austin scarlett & kara saun.. I SO wanted one of them to win.. This season, Daniel V. and Chloe are my faves!

so_siqqq

Daniel V. is amazing. I think he might just win. And I was so shocked when Nick got kicked off! Personally, I think Santino should've been out. His jumpsuit looked pretty chill as a sketch but it didn't look so hot when he made it.

Juneplum

yahoo.gif
i'm SO glad chloe won! her collection was so pretty.. i didn't like the matchy matchy shrug and dresss too much but the others were GORGE! that blue dress with the cutouts in the back was just love
eyelove.gif
.. i hope she makes it big!

MACActress

^ That blue dress was amazing. The pink pillow dress was terrible in my opinion, but I really did like the 13th dress, the gold babydoll. That was adorable.

I also just found out my friend's mom was on season 1 for about 1 second, not as a designer but as someone waving to Wendy in Middleburg =P

ancilla

i was a super daniel v fan, but I actually thought that more of santino's pieces from the fashion week line were things that I would personally like to prance around in
greengrin.gif

KristineBelle15

I am soooo happy Chloe won. I loved her work! but here are my favorite pieces from all the collections:

pic_eps_rate_chloe_2_ep14.jpg

pic_eps_rate_chloe_9_ep14.jpg

pic_eps_rate_daniel_v_9_ep14.jpg

pic_eps_rate_santino_3_ep14.jpg

and my absolute fave!!!!

pic_eps_rate_santino_13_ep14.jpg

pushhupsindrag

daniel v. = adorable cutie patootie. he totally should of won i really dont liem choles stuff. oh and andrae is like awesome. uh huh.

bluegrassbabe

I was actually stunned to find myself rooting for Santino there at the end. I loved his collection, it was so pretty and feminine. I was expecting something totally insane and unwearable outside of a magazine spread from him. I think all along I have liked him more than I wanted to admit, lol.
I was expecting to be blown away by Daniel V. , but I thought his collection was a little dull. I did like a lot of Chloe's peices, and she has been so solid throughout the whole show. I loooove that babydoll with the pockets she did as the 13th peice.

Throwaway Style

I love love love, Project Runway. I need to buy a few episodes off itunes.
Basically, I wanna marry Daniel V. He's like, me if I were a boy. He even went to the school I want to go too.

Chic 2k6

I dont watch it but I watched Project Catwalk presented by Elizabeth Hurley, it was addictive, i wasnt expecting Kirsty to win, i hoped for Sushino or Chris =(
it finished like 2 months ago, wish it didnt
ssad.gif

bluegrassbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway Style
I have a question for all the other project runway peopleeess.

WHERE'S ANDRAE?
tong.gif

At the Red Lobster, arguing with Tim, in front of his colleagues?
th_kiss.gif

bluegrassbabe

I'm counting down the hours! Did anyone catch the Road to the Runway show last night? I think it is the same thing that is coming on at 9 tonight.