Project Runway on Bravo

MAChostage

I'm SOOO excited that the new season is underway! Based on the season's first show, I've got a feeling the claws are going to be coming out more than ever. What are you guy's first impressions? I'm not feeling that British guy at all!

MAChostage

That's the guy! From the moment he appeared on screen and opened his mouth I was like "oh no". I think it's cool that the female architect/mom of 5 made it. Think she'll do well.

MAChostage

Ok, who saw it last night??
lol.gif

ExquisiteImages

I watched it yesterday. I love that dress that Miss USA will be wearing as her gown at the Miss Universe competition. It's really classy and elegant.

bluegrassbabe

I loved last nights episode. Usually, I'm not a big fan of dogs in clothes, but they were really cute. I'm lemming a tiny dog right now, lol. Someone please talk me down.

MAChostage

I loved it, too! I can't wait from week to week to see what kind of challenge they'll come up with! That dog, the poodle, in that little Kangol-type hat had me howling! He was soooo cute!

I'm still pissed that the one guy just totally blew off making his dog an outfit. What was that ridiculous collar thing about anyway? Grrrr!!

Raerae

YAY it's Wednesday!

I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 this show. Been watching all the seasons.

I can't believe Keith got kicked last episode... None of the guys left on the show are yummy =(

MarieLisa_Smile

Project Runway Rock my Socks!
eyelove.gif

micheal.jpg

I really like this outfit.... She's rocking it
lmao.gif

What are you favorite designers for season three?

Mine would be Alison and Uli
cheerleader.gif

Raerae

I thought that was a hot outfit, but...

When I saw it I was like... He's making the same exact thing he made when he entered the contest... You know that pink strapy minidress thing.

I like Angela right now. I thoght her design for INC. was really cute, totally something I would rock at work lol. And I also really liked her design for last nights Challenge. Very pretty design for Audrey Hepburn.

stillsoawesome

I got to the fashion insititute of technology in NYC where both Chole and Daniel attended. WE ARE OBSESSED! It's so crazy... the whole campus STOPED on wednesday nights for the newest episode. No one was outside walking around... I remember one time i had to pick someone up at the train station and I was explaining to him on the way back how crazy we all were about it and some girl and her boyfriend came outside and she was SCREAMING at him "It's not even a commercial break! I can't believe you! You can't even wait for a commercial break to smoke your --- cigarette!" She was so upset. Also, Daniel is even nicer then he was on the show. He worked in our res. life department during the time between filming and airing and no one there ever helps you but he would seriously bend over backwards to help you out even if he didn't know you.

It should be interesting to see what everyone thinks of the new season when school starts up again.

Raerae

I wish I would have applied to that school instead of UCI lol... back when I had the money heh.

MarieLisa_Smile

Did you watch the recent episode? I am so disappointed that they sent home Alison and not Vincent… I totally agree on Laura that Vincent model couldn’t walk in that damn dress… I thought it was time for Vincent to leave too… I really liked Jeffrey and Uli dress… totally talented. Don’t you agree they sent the wrong person home? They should’ve thought about what Alison could have offer in the future.. I’m sad!
ssad.gif

Here's Uli and Jeffrey dress made from Recycling Stuff
eyelove.gif

Eps306_Uli.jpg

eps306_Jeffrey.jpg

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLisa_Smile
Did you watch the recent episode? I am so disappointed that they sent home Alison and not Vincent… I totally agree on Laura that Vincent model couldn’t walk in that damn dress… I thought it was time for Vincent to leave too… I really liked Jeffrey and Uli dress… totally talented. Don’t you agree they sent the wrong person home? They should’ve thought about what Alison could have offer in the future.. I’m sad!
ssad.gif

I have to agree with you. What is it that keeps Vincent alive week after week?? I guess Heidi's comment about looking "tall and slim" versus a "fat Minny Mouse" summed up the judge's feelings in a nutshell. (It's always amazed me what is considered "fat" in that industry.) Heidi's disparaging comments about Alison's model have caused me to not like her (Heidi) so much.

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
I have to agree with you. What is it that keeps Vincent alive week after week?? I guess Heidi's comment about looking "tall and slim" versus a "fat Minny Mouse" summed up the judge's feelings in a nutshell. (It's always amazed me what is considered "fat" in that industry.) Heidi's disparaging comments about Alison's model have caused me to not like her (Heidi) so much.

iagree.gif
they need to judge how tara banks judges on american next top model hahaha.. tara always say they can see the other person can do better in the future...

damn ya for sending alison home =(

professionaltart

I was really sad to see Allison go home, she looks like such a sweet girl!

On another note, if I see Angela wear those stupid f***ing puffy skirts with those damn leggings im gonna verbally abuse her in the street if i ever see her. and those damn rosettes too, when I see her I wanna barf.

thats how strongly I feel about her clothing.

the end

ette

Allison is doing a line for Shopbop which will include a lot of what she wore on the show.
Vincent needs to go.
I want Micheal to win, he's amazing. If not, he should work for La Rok. It's very "him". Although he is a bit more highend and avant gard.
Laura is such a biiiiiiitch.

Beauty Mark

I think they should implement an averaging system. Obviously, it wouldn't help the first 2 or so rounds, but it would work better in the end. If they'd score by numbers, it would be a lot cleaner way to eliminate.

Maybe their mindset is that a new name in the business doesn't receive second chances in the fashion industry.

In any case, I think Angela and Vincent should've been out before Alison. I don't care for her atittude, but her style and construction skills were better than theirs.

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I think they should implement an averaging system. Obviously, it wouldn't help the first 2 or so rounds, but it would work better in the end. If they'd score by numbers, it would be a lot cleaner way to eliminate.

Maybe their mindset is that a new name in the business doesn't receive second chances in the fashion industry.

In any case, I think Angela and Vincent should've been out before Alison. I don't care for her atittude, but her style and construction skills were better than theirs.

iagree.gif
when you say her style and construction skills were better than theirs...

and Angela and Vincent should've been out before Alison...

Every since the Macy's episode Angela's been improving....

All I gotta say is that Vincent gotta go.... :bye: