Project Runway on Bravo

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
lovvvveee michael! i really like jeffrey too.. laura is bitchy but i LOVE her designs.. she's so elegant and classy! MICHAEL 4 THE WIN!!!!

TEAM MICHAEL!

MarieLisa_Smile

Congrats to the top remaining four
cheerleader.gif

1. Uli
2. Micheal
3. Jeffrey
4. Laura

Uli-she's good with prints
Micheal-he's good with the R&B type
Jeffrey is the edgy, rock and roll type
Laura- she's the elegant one

I can't wait for the final show... I hope I get out of class early to watch the entire show hahahhaha
lmao.gif

geeko

saw the finale of PR. I am glad for the winner. The dresses are very funky and hip. Very unique.

It's a bit late for me to be commenting on PR now...as PR3 only ended over here in my country yesterday

athena123

OK, so this is an old thread but I never started watching Project Runway until this season and now I'm addicted.
th_DANCE.gif
I'm rooting for either Rami oR Jillian to win. Rami's designs are always so elegant and Jillian isn't afraid to take chances. Of course, I often find that what I really like isn't always aligned with the judges' opinions.

BTW, does anyone know what Heidi says to each contestant when she kisses them on the cheek on their way "AUT"?

starangel2383

i thoroughly enjoyed watching them with the hershey challenge the other night. but made me want to have some peanut butter cups though. lol

j_absinthe

This season is really boring me.

The guy who's supposed to be the life of the group is so damn monotonous and depressing. Fuck, almost everyone on this show is monotone!

Christian can make some hot outfits, but damnit if his hair isn't shit. Jack annoyed me as well, it was like whatever steroids he was on transformed him into a 12 y.o. girl. Rickey needs to grow a pair.

I'm gunning for Sweet P as she's the only one on this show who has any inflection.

Marion is hot in an insane florist kind of way.

MadchenRogue

After the 4th season is over, I think they should make a Project Runway All star challenge, and get the favorites from all the seasons -- and have a few mini challenges. That would be something.
yahoo.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadchenRogue
After the 4th season is over, I think they should make a Project Runway All star challenge, and get the favorites from all the seasons -- and have a few mini challenges. That would be something.
yahoo.gif

That would be fab! I wish they would bring back Santino!
smiles.gif
He was so funny!

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadchenRogue
yahoo.gif

You really should send them an email with this idea, seriously.
yes.gif