Project Runway on Bravo

Beauty Mark

I think the garbage outfit from Angela wasn't that great. It was ugly, and I didn't think it had a good fit in the top part. I would've put her in the bottom 3. I don't know why they left Vincent in so long. If they think he's going to be like Santino, I haven't seen any proof (I liked some of Santino's designs.) If they think he's going to be that kind of "character," they couldn't be more wrong.

I'm still bitter they got rid of Malan, but I was happy he took it well and didn't blame everyone under the sun, like Alison.

I don't like this season as much. The designers seem much more cliquey than last. Nothing has really "wow"ed me.

MarieLisa_Smile

Yeah the garbage outfit from Angela wasn't all that great! The Macy one and the Icon one was pretty.... Vincent garbage dress was sooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhh... I mean he was like throwing stuff on there... This week he gotta go forreals... Yeah Santino is talented, but some episode with the challenge he went all out... He was my favorite in the beginning, but I drifted away because he was getting jealous because of Daniel's winning in the challenge. I liked Nick, Daniel, and Chloe.... It was funny when he was mocking Tim and saying where's Aundre...
rofl.gif
Oh yeah! The part when he was singing with Nick too. Yeah! I thought Malan was weird when he laughed =X Yeah! This seasons not fun like the second season... This season need to loosen up and have fun while you're working instead all that bitching..
lmao.gif

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Can I just say

that I hate Jeffery with a passion! He is evil and not in that, funny,entertaining yet evil way Santino was! Wishing someone would have a stroke is so wrong and he would have a fit if somoene was rude to his mamma, so why be rude to Angela's mama! Oh, and his constant dissing of everyone just means he drinks way too much haterade!

Can i just say, how much I adore Michael and was so glad he finally was noticed by the judges! He should have in the top that first time around with his coffee filter dress, but I am glad he made up for by winning two challenges!

I predict a Micahel, Uli, and Laura top three!

Juneplum

michael for the win!!! i love him! i also really like ulli, kayne, and even tho she's bitchy, i really like laura's designs..they're very classy.. angela annoys the hell out of me and her mom was so whiny in that challenge with the mothers
ohboy.gif
i felt bad that jeffrey got her to design for out of all the mothers/sisters... i like jeffrey *ducks*
greengrin.gif
he's a bit raw around the edges but it seems like he's been thru a heck of a lot in his lifetime so... *shrugs* anyway MICHAEL FOR THE WIN!!

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Ok, is it me or did Jeffery's outfit make him look like he smelled like, stale Jagermeister, cigarettes and body odor? I really hate the fact that he won becuase it's going to propell his cocky attitude into the stratosphere and cause him to act to in more diplorable ways!

I loved Michael's pants and am a die hard "Knight Rider" but the shirt made him look like something out of "Breakin"!

Kayne, there are just no words to descirbe that mess!

Vincent, what the hell was that? Why is he still in the running?

I liked Uli's dress alot but she is playing it safe! If she wants to get in the top three, she has to change up her style a little!

Angela was a mess, but I feel bad for her !She is also better than me because when Jeffery started talking that mess about my mother again in the workroom, he would have found a pair of scissors lodged in his neck!

Ok, the soap opera watcher in me thinks that Micahel and Nazri should hook up cause they look so cute together!

NJDes

I love Kayne, Michael and Laura. I think it's going to be a tough one between Miachael and Laura. And let me just say that I'm gald Angela is gone. Don't get be wrong she pulled off a couple of cute outfits but I just didn't like her at all. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season turns out.

MarieLisa_Smile

I didn't like Angela when she made them silly things flower looking thingy... i agree that her macy/icon episode were pretty dresses and the rest was like ............ lol i like laura because her's is like dressy type like, but she make them pants tooo high to the waist lol... i love uli, but she need to spice it up a little..love the print she uses, but she need to make it different... kayne need to open his eye and focus... that purple looking thingy he made was like wtf right lol? vincent needs to go really.... his outfit been Ahhhhh! Micheal he's ok in the safe zone.... is that everyone? been busy with school to keep up with the show hahaha... i have class 6-10p.m. but i always wish the teacher let us out early
smiles.gif

XsheXscreamsX

i think i am the only one who adores jeffrey. Its a love hate relationship. I think he plays up his atitude, deep down hes a sweetie. and i love his tight pants. lol.

Oh and michael is extremely talented. I really hope he wins.

bottleblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsheXscreamsX
i think i am the only one who adores jeffrey.

No! I love Jeffery, too. He knows he's being an ass and he's playing it up for the cameras, but I do really like some of the stuff he's designed. With Allison gone, I'm totally pulling for him to be in the top 3.

Oh, and I totally LOL'd when he made the comment that "God was drunk" when he stuck him with Angela's mom.

MarieLisa_Smile

peace2.gif
out vincent!

i adore jeffrey work too! i love that couture dress he made...also uli...

my top three would be
1. Uli
2. Jeffrey
3. Micheal/Kanye
lmao.gif

p.s. supposely Alison
weeping.gif

Laura's good too!

NJDes

I knew Vincent had to be the next to go. He was just too.... werid. I like Jeffery too and he so plays it up for the camera. His dress looked amazing this past week.

Um what was up with Laura's dress, it was so.. ew. She needs to come out of her comfort zone. I know she likes the classy, elegent type of clothing but she really needs to work with more colors and try something new. They're looking for talent but they have to have diversity also.

antirazor

WTF Angela and Vincent coming BACK. I was so excited when they FINALLY got kicked off. oooo. I was awestruck.

Allison deserved to come back WAY more than either Vincent or Angela. did she ever win a challenge? I feel like she did...

XsheXscreamsX

i agree allison should have come back!! shes adorable and her stuff was awesome. I think i read somewhere that her and heidi didnt get along, or heidi didnt like her or something. That might be why she was quick to go before she should have!

Juneplum

lovvvveee michael! i really like jeffrey too.. laura is bitchy but i LOVE her designs.. she's so elegant and classy! MICHAEL 4 THE WIN!!!!

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsheXscreamsX
i agree allison should have come back!! shes adorable and her stuff was awesome. I think i read somewhere that her and heidi didnt get along, or heidi didnt like her or something. That might be why she was quick to go before she should have!

haha. I totally read that article. :3