Ashleybubbles83

from reel sexy:

-heroine
-pink popcorn
-color saturation
-resort
-dynamic duo 4

and modern mandarin from tres cheek.

i was going to get magenta blush but i just ordered pomegranate blush and 3 of the new blush by 3 palettes from sleek so i figure i'm good on blush. but modern mandarin seems too good to pass up!

kimbunney

Baby1black WMS looks beautiful on you! After looking at the blush swatches I think I want the MM so far. The other orange one looks nice but I don't know how pigmented it would be for darker skintones. I wanna get FOJ its so pretty but I know it wouldn't fit my skintone :(

Baby1black

Baby1black WMS looks beautiful on you! After looking at the blush swatches I think I want the MM so far. The other orange one looks nice but I don't know how pigmented it would be for darker skintones. I wanna get FOJ its so pretty but I know it wouldn't fit my skintone :(
Thankyou. I will probably skip FOJ. And IF they say you have to apply a lot of product for it to show. I really want to get pink cult for the kind of look when u have a bright lippie but I have not seen many pics with Woc wearing it .but asking some specktra around with nc45 skin tones they do say it is wearable. Decisions!

Richelle83

Thankyou. I will probably skip FOJ. And IF they say you have to apply a lot of product for it to show. I really want to get pink cult for the kind of look when u have a bright lippie but I have not seen many pics with Woc wearing it .but asking some specktra around with nc45 skin tones they do say it is wearable. Decisions!
http://thefancyface.blogspot.com/2011/02/mac-jeanius-collection-haul-and.html She hasn't been here lately but PC looks good on her.

I'm getting FOJ and MM, the three new lippies and Color Saturation. Might get my sister a Heroine as well.

DILLIGAF

I got Heroine l/s and Magenta blush this morning from Pro. I was going to get more but they are having an event for Reel Sexy next week that they invited me to. So I will get more product then, I love the matte formula that MAC's doing right now. They aren't your traditional drying mattes. They feel great on the lips. From Tres Cheek I picked up Modern Mandarin and that's it. I can't wait to use these products this weekend.

Copperhead

I got Heroine l/s and Magenta blush this morning from Pro. I was going to get more but they are having an event for Reel Sexy next week that they invited me to. So I will get more product then, I love the matte formula that MAC's doing right now. They aren't your traditional drying mattes. They feel great on the lips. From Tres Cheek I picked up Modern Mandarin and that's it. I can't wait to use these products this weekend.

Please tell me about Heroine. I have Violetta so I'm torn. I really like MAC's new matte formula but I kind of wanted Heroine to be more purple instead of violet. I think I like blue purples more than I do red/pink purples.

DILLIGAF

Please tell me about Heroine. I have Violetta so I'm torn. I really like MAC's new matte formula but I kind of wanted Heroine to be more purple instead of violet. I think I like blue purples more than I do red/pink purples.

If you already have Violetta you dont really need to have Heroine as well. They are almost identical in color. However Violetta has a sheen thats lacking in Heroine. Get Heroine if you like Violetta but wanted a shine free finish. Which is what I did. I can always add sheen to Heroine but its harder to take the sheen from Violetta. The color pay off for Heroine seems to be better than Violetta. That's saying a lot since Violetta is a seriously pigmented lippie.

Copperhead

If you already have Violetta you dont really need to have Heroine as well. They are almost identical in color. However Violetta has a sheen thats lacking in Heroine. Get Heroine if you like Violetta but wanted a shine free finish. Which is what I did. I can always add sheen to Heroine but its harder to take the sheen from Violetta. The color pay off for Heroine seems to be better than Violetta. That's saying a lot since Violetta is a seriously pigmented lippie.

Thanks a lot DILLIGAF.

Baby1black

When is this coming? I am so scared I will miss out like the Mac force of love lippie which I slept on with all the corrally lippies and now I have to pay eBay prices for it. I have learned my lesson never sleep on anything with Mac!