Reel Sexy & Trés Cheek

Baby1black

Is anyone getting anything from the ED collection? I was thinking of getting two or three shadows.
I am thinking of getting rich core and maybe modern pewter? I realized that the shadows are as expensive as the peococky ones but not the same size. I just do not like paying over the price for an item. I also have 2 other collections and a 15% coupon from sephora to use and try the nars tinted moisturizer so I need to spend wisely.

kimbunney

I was totally skipping until I saw swatches. If its less product I feel like the product should cost less. lol but it doesn't bother me too much. I feel like I'll never hit pan on my MAC shadows sometimes at the rate I buy.
I am thinking of getting rich core and maybe modern pewter? I realized that the shadows are as expensive as the peococky ones but not the same size. I just do not like paying over the price for an item. I also have 2 other collections and a 15% coupon from sephora to use and try the nars tinted moisturizer so I need to spend wisely.

DILLIGAF

I picked up both Glorify and Superb from ED. I have yet to use them but Glorify reminds me of Gold Deposit without all the glitter. That MSF is a glitterbomb to me and because of that i rarely use it. I plan on using Glorify and Superb as highlighters. They are incredibly smooth. Superb is a pinkish gold. It was the one that caught my eye first, Glorify was an afterthought.

kimbunney

If I do get one I'm thinking Superb because I barely reach for Gold Deposit.
I picked up both Glorify and Superb from ED. I have yet to use them but Glorify reminds me of Gold Deposit without all the glitter. That MSF is a glitterbomb to me and because of that i rarely use it. I plan on using Glorify and Superb as highlighters. They are incredibly smooth. Superb is a pinkish gold. It was the one that caught my eye first, Glorify was an afterthought.

sss215

I was looking at 2 of the revlon purples since they are on sale at ultra, and I may pass on heroine and get my purple fix with a ds brand. Modern Manderin is still a go though.

Baby1black

you are not the only one on a no buy.what did u get. I keep adding things. i will recieve three seperate boxes. this is really the most ammount ever I have spent in one time on mac.

picked up dynamic duo #1 in addition to everything else i bought...definitely going on no buy!

Ashleybubbles83

from all three collections:

Reel Sexy: dynamic duo's 1 and 4, heroine, pink popcorn, color saturation, and resort.

Tres Cheek: modern mandarin

Extra Dimension: young venus, rich core, grand galaxy, glorify

its a good thing i don't want anything from hey sailor!

MoMique

Yes I love Heroine...LOVE!! And Violetta is pretty much almost kinda like similarly the same thing...lol! Heroine is a bit richer and of course the finish is different.
p.s I use to update my blog quite often, but I'm working on a nicer site so I'll update on it for awhile then switch over;)

-holmique-

Baby1black

Oh my god Mo is in specktra. I LOVE YOUR youtube channel. I actually got rich core based on your swatches.and then got glorify.thanks

Yes I love Heroine...LOVE!! And Violetta is pretty much almost kinda like similarly the same thing...lol! Heroine is a bit richer and of course the finish is different.
p.s I use to update my blog quite often, but I'm working on a nicer site so I'll update on it for awhile then switch over;)

-holmique-

BeautyByLele

Here's my haul

Reel Sexy- Watch Me Simmer l/s, Reel Sexy l/s, Herione l/s, Star Quality c/s, Colour saturation c/s

Tres Cheek - Modern Mandarin

Extra Dimension - Whisper of Guilt s/f, Glorify s/f, Sweet Heat e/s, Rich Core e/s, Grand Galaxy e/s

Yazmin

The glitter is the reason I returned my Gold Deposit. I've only swatched the tester in the store and thought I could make it work, but never used it. Glorify is smoother and minus the glitter, but it's too coppery on my skin.

Of the three EDSFs, WoG is by far my favorite and gorgeous on my skin (NC50) followed by Superb.