Reel Sexy & Trés Cheek

StyleBlack

The glitter is the reason I returned my Gold Deposit. I've only swatched the tester in the store and thought I could make it work, but never used it. Glorify is smoother and minus the glitter, but it's too coppery on my skin.
Of the three EDSFs, WoG is by far my favorite and gorgeous on my skin (NC50) followed by Superb.
I liked WOG too. Glorify was my fave though :)

StyleBlack

Finally got the lipstick review up.. only 5000 more products to go
ohboy.gif

Heroine:

spectrolite

I picked up Superb skin finish, Blue Orbit e/s and Modern Mandarin blush today. There are some pics and swatches on my blog =D

Richelle83

For now I just bought FoJ, MM, Colour Saturation, Reel Sexy, Heroine and Pink Popcorn. Should get it tomorrow, cannot wait!

sss215

I pre ordered MM and was told there was only 3 Heroines left as Norstrom MAC counter only received a small quantity. Although its a great lipstick I passed on Heroine and added Color Saturation to my bag. That color is beautiful!!!! Some online swatches aren't doing it justice. It's like this berry blue purple ish color that the MA and I were trying to determine. I think it's pretty special and it's looks pretty nice over Heroine. I just decided to grab too cause its pretty unique in a spring time berry kind of way. Modern Manderin is pretty special too, it was kind of coral orange pink with a sheen when Swatched on my hand. MM is a fresh pop of color on the cheeks; withouth being too much. I have nothing like it, so it will dine a loving home in my stash. I checked out the ED products and while last on my list, I will still need to move fast on them! Glorify is dope. I see it as a shadow too.

afulton

Here's my haul...........

Reel Sexy- Herione l/s, Magenta Blush

Tres Cheek - Modern Mandarin Blush

Extra Dimension - Superb s/f, Glorify s/f, Sweet Heat e/s, Havana e/s

So far I have used Havana eyeshadow a few times and Modern Mandarin once. I have been very happy with both of them. I am thinking about going back to get Pink Popcorn lipstick but not sure yet.

amber815

What gloss might go with heroine? Also I am on the fence about MM...I am about NC44...what do you all think?

DILLIGAF

Here's my haul...........

Reel Sexy- Herione l/s, Magenta Blush

Tres Cheek - Modern Mandarin Blush

Extra Dimension - Superb s/f, Glorify s/f, Sweet Heat e/s, Harvest e/s

So far I have used Harvest eyeshadow a few times and Modern Mandarin once. I have been very happy with both of them. I am thinking about going back to get Pink Popcorn lipstick but not sure yet.

Our hauls are almost identical. Only difference is I only got Modern Pewter edes.

afulton

DILLIGAF,
How do you like Modern Pewter? I am going to MAC on Thursday to pick up things I was on the fence about. MP was different but wasn't sure it would look 'boring'. Please let me know if you would recommend it.

kimbunney

So Pink Popcorn was def. everything I wanted Budding Love to be. I can't wait to wear it out! I also hauled Heroine and Up the Amp (been on my list for a while) so I really can't decide what I want to wear tomorrow! The only blush I got was MM and I just swatched it but I wasn't too impressed with the swatch so I guess I'll have to test it out to see how I fully like it.

On Thursday I'm going in person to look at the ED collection so I can decide what shadow colors I want.

DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF,
How do you like Modern Pewter? I am going to MAC on Thursday to pick up things I was on the fence about. MP was different but wasn't sure it would look 'boring'. Please let me know if you would recommend it.

It wasn't until I saw swatches of Modern Pewter foiled that I decided I wanted it. I think it could be a versatile shadow. It can work as an inner eye/ tear duct highlighter. Dry it can also work as a sheer wash of color on the lids if applied lightly. To me its a taupe with a slightly goldish undertone rather than the dirty olive gold that MAC would like you to believe it to be. It is a safe color but I would not call it boring. I would recommend it. If your collection is anything like mine you will find this color to be unique. Now Dark Dare foiled is an INSANE black. I think I will be picking it up on Thursday as well.