Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

Guys - later today I will be making some changes in this section of the forum. I shall close this thread down and open a new one where there will be release dates listed for all collections in the uk - mac and other brands! Then there will be a discussion thread to go along side it so we can chat about everything :)

I was going to do it early this morning but time has ran away from me and i will be going out soon. so i shall sort it out when i get back this afternoon :)

LMD84

is there anywhere you are able to log in on the blog page? in a corner somewhere - i will ask janice how people comment but just in case you guys want to comment before i hear back from her - sorry about this! :)

rockin

There is a link to log in, but it brings up a "Wordpress" box. I would have thought it would make sense for it to use the regular Specktra login

LMD84

There is a link to log in, but it brings up a "Wordpress" box. I would have thought it would make sense for it to use the regular Specktra login

ah i see - you can use your specktra details to log into the world press thing. kinda annoying that it works that way. but don't worry that you need new world press accounts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.