Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

banana1234

i think i will buy hibiscus, and the white liner from surfbaby only, the tuquoise shadow is calling my name but i have so many already!

has anyone got saffron, how is it different to off the page, red brick and the orange / coral from to the beach, i forget the name, sweet and punchy?

Anitacska

I went to the Florida Mall today (this time took a taxi, so didn't have to wait for husband to pick me up, much easier for everyone) and ended up buying loads of stuff. No Mac as they have the same collections out right now as we do, but I picked up lots of new releases from Dior and Guerlain, also Nars Deep Throat blush (after a discussion about it on here a while ago I thought I'd check it out and just how pretty is it?!), and the Sephora exclusive Urban Decay eyeshadows I hadn't had yet (except for Woodstock as I want the new Roller Girl palette that also includes it, unfortunately I didn't find that here). On that note, I was just looking on the Debenhams website and turns out that we now get all the Sephora exclusive shades and other shades we didn't have before. Also all the glitter liners, one of which I picked up today! Really excited about that, so cool! There's also a 10% off beauty promotion going on in Debenhams right now.

I spent a lot of money, lol, but had such a nice time checking everything out, all the brands I had read about on Temptalia and other US blogs, but never had the chance to buy before. They also had a brilliant freebies offer at Lancome where you got to choose a make up bag with 6 mini products if you spent over $32. I bought one of the eyeshadow palettes that Temptalia reviewed (the purple one) a while ago.

Anyway, sorry, it's all mememe, I'm just a bit overexcited, lol.

LMD84

i am really looking forward to getting my couple of bits from surf baby :) is anybody else getting worried the blush will be too orange though? i'm nc20 so pretty light in colour :(

rockin

I'm very pale too, but don't know what my MAC colour is since I can't get to a MAC counter to get matched. I had really been looking forward to that blush, but swatches so far make it look too orange for me.

LMD84

I'm very pale too, but don't know what my MAC colour is since I can't get to a MAC counter to get matched. I had really been looking forward to that blush, but swatches so far make it look too orange for me.
i am pretty sure i will skip it. i'm short of cash and i want a nars blush :)so i will buy that instead.

Alisha1

Nars blushes are better in my opinion - plus you can get them for 16.50 from asos with diet coke code! I've been meaning to get a few cans - I really want Deep Throat blush! :)

LouLou69

So we are just getting Surf Baby in May :( typical May is my birthday month and there is nothing in the collection I want might get my mum to write me an IOU lol

Alisha1

Can't wait to get it! Although I think I'm going to wait till the end of june cause I think I should save for Surf Baby! Have you seen the blush trio - I really want that! NARs are bloody awesome!

Alisha1

So we are just getting Surf Baby in May :( typical May is my birthday month and there is nothing in the collection I want might get my mum to write me an IOU lol

lol tell her to get you gift vouchers than you can use on a collection you like! Thats what I'm going to do! Even though my birthday is all the way in November
winks.gif

Anitacska

I got Deep Throat from Sephora yesterday and it is very pretty! I'm not that keen on my Orgasm and Super Orgasm in particular, but the other Nars blushes I own are very nice. Also Albatross as highlighter, so pretty.

LMD84

yay! everybody is getting deep throat! did you get it from the one in florida mall? that is where i bought my orgasm!

Alisha1

i hope you win more than a fiver on the diet coke to go towards the trio! hee hee!
Thanks I hope so too! that'll really help! I rang selfridges today and asked about Surf Baby and was told its released on the 11th (which is a wednesday) I was hoping its released on the 5th cause I might go London on wednesday and was hoping to see it at the pro store!

*Will the pro store get Surf Baby earlier?

LMD84

Thanks I hope so too! that'll really help! I rang selfridges today and asked about Surf Baby and was told its released on the 11th (which is a wednesday) I was hoping its released on the 5th cause I might go London on wednesday and was hoping to see it at the pro store!
*Will the pro store get Surf Baby earlier?
it should be out the first thursday of the month.... but i think pro gets things a week in advance. or at least they do in the states!

Alisha1

I thought its out on the 5th aswell but I rang to make sure and the lady said the 11th :/ I think she might have been wrong so I think I'll ring a few other stores tomorrow including the pro store - I hope they have it next week although I won't be able to buy everything I want as I won't have the cash :/

Anitacska

Yes, I did. :) To be honest, I was a bit underwhelmed by Sephora, I thought it would be much bigger. They also didn't have any of the summer collections like Nars and Urban Decay. :( Oh well, never mind, I spent too much on Dior, Guerlain, Mac and Lancome anyway, plus all the other bits and bobs I got.

I almost hope the May collections aren't out on the first Thursday as it's an inset day, so I will have the children at home and I won't be able to go and check out the collections until Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.