Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

Does anyone know all the MAC collections that are to be released in May? Is it just Surf Baby and Magically Cool Liquid Powder collection? I'm trying to be more organised with my makeup purchases so I'm hoping to make a list of everything before hand so I can try to stick to it :)
hee hee! yeah i am pretty sure that it is just surf baby and the cooling powder for us guys next month :) i am buying another cooling powder!

Alisha1

Yay atleast it's just 2 collections and the cooling powders are perm so I will get them later on, can't wait to check em! :) I just made a list of everything I want from Surf Baby and my definite purchase list is approx £102 and my maybe list is over £60
thud.gif
I seriously am going to have to ease off on any other purchase if I still want everything...you know including food...

Alisha1

cooling powders r perm? i think i will get hibiscus, the white liner and the oversprayed blush, maybe an eyeshadow
i'm pretty sure they are, cause i remember last year when tgey where released with VV I read somewhere that they will become permanant later this year

Alisha1

it also says in the mac blurb that they are perm :)
I know its crazy I just went on the Chanel form and was reminded of all the brill things that are coming our way this summer! Gosh I think I will have to cut my list slightly...Wow you know how to control your mu purchases!

melliquor

What collections are coming out in May for the UK? Most of the collections are saying June for international but there should be at least one next month.

LisaOrestea

you are so lucky! i'll have to post a picture of how bad it looks on me!

I have seen a couple of pictures of it on people where it has looked really streaky :S which is why I was really confused when I got mine haha.

This is the only picture I can find of me wearing it - http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...48480042135_53463647134_6645674_1361159_n.jpg I considered getting a backup but after seeing other peoples pictures I think I would struggle to find another that applies as well as this one :(

Alisha1

My make-up collection is small so thats my excuse for going crazy!
tease.gif
I've decided to cut some things out of my Chanel list so I can afford almost all of what I want for Surf Baby, With any luck the Chanel summer collection will not sell out so I won't miss out completely :) I hate April theres sooo many birthdays that I can't even start saving early
th_stormy.gif

Anitacska

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd say hello from the other side of the world! We're in Orlando on holiday, having a really good time. I've just been to one of the outlets they have nearby (thanks Lou for letting me know they have two) and going to go to the second one later this afternoon. The CCO wasn't that great, but to my huge surprise they still had loads of Volcanic Ash Exfoliators which I love, so I got 3 of them, yay! They also had lots of Venomous Villains stuff including Briar Rose, and lots of Liberty of London eyeshadows, all lipglosses, some lipsticks, etc. I ended up getting a lipstick (not LoL), 2 nailpolishes (Ming Blue and something Dragon, the blue and turquoise ones from last year), the darker Naked Honey highlighter, an eyeshadow palette (Trip Warm I think it's called) and also found the Prescriptives liquid powder in Gold Rose which I'm guessing is similar to the new shade coming out next month - for $20!). Pretty happy with it all. :) There's also a big Sephora nearby to which I'm planning a trip later this week/early next week. Is it really wrong that I'm very excited by the prospect of it, lol?

Anyway, we've also done 2 days in the Magic Kingdom and one day in the Animal Kingdom (there are some really awesome rides there too), and tomorrow we're doing one of the Disney waterparks. We also have a good pool and a kids' slide which my lot really love.

Speak soon!

LMD84

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd say hello from the other side of the world! We're in Orlando on holiday, having a really good time. I've just been to one of the outlets they have nearby (thanks Lou for letting me know they have two) and going to go to the second one later this afternoon. The CCO wasn't that great, but to my huge surprise they still had loads of Volcanic Ash Exfoliators which I love, so I got 3 of them, yay! They also had lots of Venomous Villains stuff including Briar Rose, and lots of Liberty of London eyeshadows, all lipglosses, some lipsticks, etc. I ended up getting a lipstick (not LoL), 2 nailpolishes (Ming Blue and something Dragon, the blue and turquoise ones from last year), the darker Naked Honey highlighter, an eyeshadow palette (Trip Warm I think it's called) and also found the Prescriptives liquid powder in Gold Rose which I'm guessing is similar to the new shade coming out next month - for $20!). Pretty happy with it all. :) There's also a big Sephora nearby to which I'm planning a trip later this week/early next week. Is it really wrong that I'm very excited by the prospect of it, lol?

Anyway, we've also done 2 days in the Magic Kingdom and one day in the Animal Kingdom (there are some really awesome rides there too), and tomorrow we're doing one of the Disney waterparks. We also have a good pool and a kids' slide which my lot really love.

Speak soon!
oh wow!!! you are having an amazing time by the sounds of it! i am so jealous right now because i would love nothing more than to join you in the water parks! we went to blizzard beach last time which was great! :) and that sounds like a great cco haul!

Alisha1

Hi Everyone!

Speak soon!
*Jealous* I missed out on Briar Rose from VV - I'm guessing none of our smelly cco's will have it :/

Anitacska

Well, the second CCO was even worse than the first one, nothing exciting there at all. I did pick up a Prep+Prime Transparent powder which i'd never tried before for only $13 I think, it's £17.50 on the Mac website. Hope it's good. There was much less stuff there, but I did pick up a couple of Estee Lauder lipglosses and an eye make up remover (the one I always anyway) and somehow ended up coming home with a Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume set. Oh dear... It was much cheaper than retail though and it comes with a 150 ml body lotion too.

Husband made the day shit though and made me feel really bad about going shopping by screwing up and not picking me up at 5.45 pm as agreed, he turned up well after 7 pm having gone to the wrong Mall and I was so worried they had been in a crash as he also didn't call me to say they were runnning late because he left my number at the apartment together with the instructions on how to get to the Mall (his phone doesn't work here, so I couldn't contact him at all). I was certain they had been in an accident and all my children were dead, it was horrible. Of course it was all my fault and I shouldn't have gone shopping as it messed the whole day up. Sorry for the rant, it's been a long day and very unpleasant day. :(

Still looking forward to going to Florida Mall (it has a Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy's, plus a Mac store!) but not quite as much. I'll let you know how it was anyway.

Oh and Lou, I think we'll go to the Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, it seems more suitable for younger children. Blizzard Beach looks a bit scary to me, lol. I nearly died on the Everest ride in the Animal Kingdom yesterday, although my 6 year old thought it was awesome and cool, lol.

LMD84

oh the prep and prime powder is really nice! i used mien up a while ago and still need to re-purchase actually. enjoy! sorry about the issues with your hubby picking you up though - like you i think i would have gone out of my mind! i am pleased they had just gone to the wrong mall though and no accidents had actually happened!

oh and the florida mall is great! go to m&m world because they have so many cool things! and usually there are people dressed up as m&m's outside! so fun! and yeah BBeach is a bit more adult - i'm a whimp though and never go on the big water rides like the slides and such! i'm more of a lazy river kinda girl! hee hee! oh and i love everest!!! such a great rollercoaster! :)

nazia

Hello all! Sorry to be annoying but it's quite difficult to browse through this thread for me, for some reason. Could you lot let me know when the next few collections will be released, if you know? MAC is looking to bankrupt me again!

Status
Not open for further replies.