Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

really? i liked it! it wasn't as big as they one i have been to in france but i still liked it, that is a shame no summer collections were out though!

Alisha1

Maybe but hopefully not cause I remember ringing the same store to ask about WW and was told a week later than the actual release. It seems to me most MUA in that store are not informed well enough so I think I'll ring around. I tried the pro store today and they never answered twice, maybe they are closed for the bank holiday?

amy_forster

Quote: Originally Posted by Alisha1

I tried the pro store today and they never answered twice, maybe they are closed for the bank holiday?

Everywhere will be closed for the bank holiday :) Its one of the two days of the year that Meadowhall Shopping Centre is actually closed!

Alisha1

cheerleader.gif

sosdrielle

Thanks guess I'll try tomorrow than! Really hope we get Surf Baby next thursday!
We're not getting it till the 12th in Ireland, with a preview on the 11th, so I guess it would be the same in the UK as our release dates are nearly always the same.

Alisha1

We're not getting it till the 12th in Ireland, with a preview on the 11th, so I guess it would be the same in the UK as our release dates are nearly always the same.
Oh really
ohboy.gif
I soo wanted it to come out on the 5th...oh well I guess it means more time to save, and I really want to get either a NARS illuminator or a MAC Lustre Drop tomorrow. I really want to learn how to give my skin a nice dewy/glowy look! It'll look so pretty in the summer!

fleur de lis

Hey guys, Not sure if anyone's posted it yet but Debenhams are doing 10% off beauty atm and Illamasqua are doing 20% off with the code Easter20!

sosdrielle

Not sure if anyone's posted it yet but Debenhams are doing 10% off beauty atm and Illamasqua are doing 20% off with the code Easter20!
I took advantage of the Illamasqua discount already, got a few brushes, a blush and their cream foundation. If you have ordered from their site twice before, your 10% discount can be used in conjunction with the 20% off, you just have the 10% taken off first, and then get 20% off that subtotal. Handy!

fleur de lis

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/50203/release-dates-for-the-uk/4590#post_2111510"] guys not sure of you know but check out the blog posts on specktra! new ones go up pretty much everyday and here is todays -Lollipop Loving – Best lipstick ever!
[/quote] I read that - I think it's really great that you guys are getting the blog going again

rockin

I have Lollipop Loving in the black packaging, and I love it :)

I do have something in the Heatherette packaging though - last week I got hold of Hollywood Nights

Don't know if anyone's seen, but a MAC bag and a carry-all case (£205!!!) have appeared on Going Going Gone.

Anitacska

For some reason I can't comment on the blog, but wanted to say that I really enjoyed watching your video, so nice to see you talk, you are as sweet in person as you come across in your posts.
th_kiss.gif

looks like Fashion Flower is going up on the US site lucky US ladies

LMD84

aw thanks so much! that is such a lovely thing to say! and i shall do some investigating on the blog comments thing - i think you have to sign in somewhere on the blog page but am not sure because i am always automatically logged in. oh and when you are home and unpacked and settled maybe you could post some of your florida pictures up? i love seeing them!

Status
Not open for further replies.