RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

GlitterMUA

Quote:Originally Posted by steaminghot

does the lipstick get more matte with wear ? it looks very creamy for a matte.

I had wiped off my previous lipstick with a wet wipe before applying so it may have been some residue leftover. Its pretty matte for the most part. The pic was taken without flash as well. It goes on how RiRi Woo goes on.

MACina

Pleasure bomb baby!!
Gorgeous, macgirl006
heart.gif

trina11225

BGRR is a pretty nude and not like the other nude she released. I never brought anything from Guerlain.
RRW will always be the only lipstick left standing no matter where you go lol and eventually that will be gone as well.
i'm wearing a red red from guerlin now, damn i like unlike tarte . High end is still hit or miss. And Yes bgrr does looks beautiful.

SleepingBeauty

I don't know if these have been posted yet, if so, I apologise in advance (I also don't know your policies on posting someone else's pictures, so I just copied the link):

Swatches of the bronzer & BGRR

Well, now I definitely want to get BGRR (don't care what this blogger says about BGRR on fair skin
girlhaha.gif
)! I need to speak to my MAC girls on Friday and see what date the collection is supposed to release cause right now we've got two different dates here in Germany; the 20th and the 27th. I don't really care much about either one because I'm lucky and will be working on both days, so I'll be able to get my hands on BGRR as soon as the store opens.

amillion

Sigh this is really starting to become exhausting. Seems like a lot of restocking at sites other than MAC. Weird. I'm close to just ordering one lippie on the bay to offset my wasted gas from tomorrow and time.

yourstrulysara

I don't know if these have been posted yet, if so, I apologise in advance (I also don't know your policies on posting someone else's pictures, so I just copied the link): Swatches of the bronzer & BGRR Well, now I definitely want to get BGRR (don't care what this blogger says about BGRR on fair skin :haha: )! I need to speak to my MAC girls on Friday and see what date the collection is supposed to release cause right now we've got two different dates here in Germany; the 20th and the 27th. I don't really care much about either one because I'm lucky and will be working on both days, so I'll be able to get my hands on BGRR as soon as the store opens.
That nude though! yup, so need.

BarbieWalters

Ugh I'm dying here my Riri Holiday stuff got here yesterday... but its in my leasing office that closes super early and opens after I leave for work!!

Curses!!!!!!

LUVISLUV

Got this from nordies I just can't win!!
Just a heads up still call them and monitor this order. I got this same notice from them about Lightscapade that was backordered and it too said no action was required on my part and I left it alone and the system cancelled my order. Upon receiving the cancellation notice I called CS and the young lady said that sometimes it wants verification. she happily reinstated my order for me though.

Latest posts