RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

NaomiH

@HauteFace Mimi Hodgepodge and Freckletone is YOUR nude combo, you look gorgeous and your skin.....
thud.gif

Athomasgsu

Just a heads up still call them and monitor this order. I got this same notice from them about Lightscapade that was backordered and it too said no action was required on my part and I left it alone and the system cancelled my order. Upon receiving the cancellation notice I called CS and the young lady said that sometimes it wants verification. she happily reinstated my order for me though. 
Thanks! I am trying to be positive. I will call them this afternoon

boujoischic

i need velvet teddy. i always pass on that one. i totally understand. i can't help myself either.
I think I need Velvet teddy I received my Bad girl RiRi yesterday and it's not a nude color on me I'm a c6/c7 it looks more like a muted mauve pink. I think Velvet teddy looks along the lines of what I was hoping Bad Girl RiRi would be.

sweetie

I think I need Velvet teddy I received my Bad girl RiRi yesterday and it's not a nude color on me I'm a c6/c7 it looks more like a muted mauve pink. I think Velvet teddy looks along the lines of what I was hoping Bad Girl RiRi would be.
Yay another C7! I hardly ever see anyone say that they are C7.

BabyDzz

Yeah, Im going to try to stay up as late as I can for this last store. Im trying to avoid going tommorrow at all costs! If not, Im going to be one sleepy sista, taking two finals. Lord give me the strength and energy!!

babygirlLAH

Yeah, Im going to try to stay up as late as I can for this last store. Im trying to avoid going tommorrow at all costs! If not, Im going to be one sleepy sista, taking two finals. Lord give me the strength and energy!!
good luck on your finals!

chicascouture

Called MAC and they have to call me back. Ugh dud anybody else have this

AWWW that sucks but that happened to me with TTT and they replaced it. It took them almost two week because CS explained that they had to go thru there inventory to see what they have left. AND they let me keep my broken TTT :D
oh.gif

NiniCakes

9bab0b1d_image.jpeg
Top pics are bad girl riri bottom pics are pleasure bomb. I don't know why I kept thinking bad girl riri was supposed to be taupe but this was totally pulling pink on me! It's a subtle mauve and wearable for every day.... Will be backing up tomorrow! :)

makeupbyvee

Anyone bought the bag? The big huge box it comes in is cute and I cannot believe the box is making me want to buy it rather than the product itself. 
Yes.. I did. It's not worth the money $40 is too much. Spend your money on something else. It has RiRi signature in the inside. Who's going too see that? I think it's going back

makeupbyvee

When it fell off. I stood there in awwh. I couldn't believe it. Will see AWWW that sucks but that happened to me with TTT and they replaced it. It took them almost two week because CS explained that they had to go thru there inventory to see what they have left. AND they let me keep my broken TTT :D :eek:

Ndpendent Hussy

Currant looks lovely with it! I don't know if it's just me, but BGRR and PB tend to be dryer on the lips when applying then her other lippies and the retro mattes? I think I may need to invest in the prep and prime

trina11225

Currant looks lovely with it! I don't know if it's just me, but BGRR and PB tend to be dryer on the lips when applying then her other lippies and the retro mattes? I think I may need to invest in the prep and prime
yes, prep and prime or Vs lip primer are good investments, part of my low buy for next year.

mpurek

It has RiRi signature in the inside. Who's going too see that? I think it's going back
It will be a dust collector for me. When I first got it I couldn't help but think to myself "THAT'S IT?" it just seems so small to me. It would be great for someone who doesn't carry a lot of make-up around but unfortunately for me I can't leave my house without bringing basically everything. It's not worth purchasing in my opinion.

Latest posts