RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

trina11225

Top pics are bad girl riri bottom pics are pleasure bomb. I don't know why I kept thinking bad girl riri was supposed to be taupe but this was totally pulling pink on me! It's a subtle mauve and wearable for every day.... Will be backing up tomorrow! :)

boujoischic

Yay another C7! I hardly ever see anyone say that they are C7.
Me either! Those darn NC's are too orange for me my undertone is pure yellow. I wish they would offer more foundation formulas in the C range which foundation do you use? I use the studio fix powder

mousygiggles

girl don't be scared. we welcome people more than we attack lmao. but seriously we always like welcoming new people its just once in a while we get that one crazy person that feels the need to want to act tough for no reason when nothing was happening lol and those usually stick out more so it makes it seem like we're always attacking.

im debating if i should not sleep at all. I'm going to wake up super early to go in the stores so i want to see if i can catch it online first before going. I'm on the east coast also
I was a total B*$& yesterday because I know hoe bad some people want just one thing and can't get it and others were bragging about having umpteen orders out there and I snapped. I usually do not attack like that though, but I will admit when I do.

Ndpendent Hussy

@HauteFace Mimi Hodgepodge and Freckletone is YOUR nude combo, you look gorgeous and your skin.....
thud.gif
iagree.gif
Your skin is flawless!

mousygiggles

My MAC order will be here today and I hope UPS is not out after dark again.
mac_boxday.gif

My Nordies order with my daughter's BGRR gets to her today too in MO. I am so excited for her to see it because it isn't taupe or nude but a pinked brown so she will love it I hope. I am thinking I will. I love Last Tango from NARS and I am hoping they are close.

luvlydee

I was a total B*$& yesterday because I know hoe bad some people want just one thing and can't get it and others were bragging about having umpteen orders out there and I snapped. I usually do not attack like that though, but I will admit when I do.
Lmao yea i feel you. thats different though. We know you on here and you were probably just venting (i didnt see your post) people have their rights to their own opinions. Thats how we grow and get to know each other here. I meant more like when someone just made an account and all they say are negative comments for no reason. Like where are you coming from?? Lmao i never respond when those people show up but i like to assure other new members we really wont bite them just because they are new lol

luvlydee

mac_boxday.gif
My Nordies order with my daughter's BGRR gets to her today too in MO. I am so excited for her to see it because it isn't taupe or nude but a pinked brown so she will love it I hope. I am thinking I will. I love Last Tango from NARS and I am hoping they are close.
Aah pinked brown... Music to my ears. I hope i get this lipstick

Ndpendent Hussy

I'm dragging my mom to the mall tomorrow just to get RRW in holiday packaging and BGRR for my sister. I wish I lived in the US so I could order online, none of the online retailers that have launched ship makeup to Canada. This makeup shopping is stressful! I will be lining up tonight just to get Naked 3 at Sephora

Msgyal

mac_boxday.gif
I've been thinking about getting Last Tango, what's your NC/NW number?

chicascouture

trust me My face was
wtff.gif
when it happened. but at least they replaced it. but what really sucks is that my RiriBoy and Heaux came off from the base, and there is no replacing those. Im having bad luck with riri lipsticks quality.

MakeupForMommy

I'm dragging my mom to the mall tomorrow just to get RRW in holiday packaging and BGRR for my sister. I wish I lived in the US so I could order online, none of the online retailers that have launched ship makeup to Canada. This makeup shopping is stressful! I will be lining up tonight just to get Naked 3 at Sephora
Im also going to be out tonight to get naked 3… and then if i don't have any luck with the riri lippies tonight, i might be out in the AM too.

I'm thinking of not even bothering tomorrow because my local counter only has 3 of bgrr and Pb. idk if its even worth me trying.

makeupbyvee

trust me My face was :wtf2: when it happened. but at least they replaced it. but what really sucks is that my RiriBoy and Heaux came off from the base, and there is no replacing those. Im having bad luck with riri lipsticks quality.
Lol. Girl I was hurt. I know everybody loves RiRi Heaux. I almost hate it. It's to tuff of my lips when your applying it.? It pulls on my lip. I thought it was going to break