RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

nisha4791

It's been such a long time since I've last been on here! But the nightmare for the waiting room only lasted 15 minutes for me… but everything was sold out by the time I got there :( absolutely ridiculous!! Hopefully it won't be too bad tomorrow morning for me at my local MAC. I have to take my 20 month old daughter with me LOL all for the love of these lippies!! I'm glad all of you ladies have received your package already, all of the swatches/pictures look amazing on you!!
eyelove.gif

MacNcheese

Does anyone have a swatch of PB vs EM? I want to see how close they are/aren't.

And, thank you for all of the congratulations! I was trying to quote you all last night but the site was acting weird.

nudibelle

I don't know if these have been posted yet, if so, I apologise in advance (I also don't know your policies on posting someone else's pictures, so I just copied the link):

Swatches of the bronzer & BGRR

Well, now I definitely want to get BGRR (don't care what this blogger says about BGRR on fair skin
girlhaha.gif
)! I need to speak to my MAC girls on Friday and see what date the collection is supposed to release cause right now we've got two different dates here in Germany; the 20th and the 27th. I don't really care much about either one because I'm lucky and will be working on both days, so I'll be able to get my hands on BGRR as soon as the store opens.

i keep dying over these swatches!

deadSAVVY

9bab0b1d_image.jpeg
Top pics are bad girl riri bottom pics are pleasure bomb. I don't know why I kept thinking bad girl riri was supposed to be taupe but this was totally pulling pink on me! It's a subtle mauve and wearable for every day.... Will be backing up tomorrow! :)
And you should BU, they look lovely on you!

Ndpendent Hussy

Im also going to be out tonight to get naked 3… and then if i don't have any luck with the riri lippies tonight, i might be out in the AM too.

I'm thinking of not even bothering tomorrow because my local counter only has 3 of bgrr and Pb. idk if its even worth me trying.
I hope that you are successful at both Sephora and online tonight. If not, get there early! At the Riri fall launch I arrived 30 minutes before the store opened, which to me was late. I was the first one there! I was able to get all lipsticks that I wanted. I suggest getting there at least hour and half before store open.

chicascouture

Lol. Girl I was hurt. I know everybody loves RiRi Heaux. I almost hate it. It's to tuff of my lips when your applying it.? It pulls on my lip. I thought it was going to break

lol i laughed when it happened to me because i had seen from when rirwoo first came out a youtube blogger say how hers broke.There was no way that i could get mad. My didnt break in half it just came off the base. But for some reason my heaux is not drying nor stiff. It glides on perfectly, after a few uses it becomes easier to apply. Dont give up on it :/ its a lovely color.

MakeupForMommy

It's been such a long time since I've last been on here! But the nightmare for the waiting room only lasted 15 minutes for me… but everything was sold out by the time I got there :( absolutely ridiculous!! Hopefully it won't be too bad tomorrow morning for me at my local MAC. I have to take my 20 month old daughter with me LOL all for the love of these lippies!! I'm glad all of you ladies have received your package already, all of the swatches/pictures look amazing on you!!
eyelove.gif
OMG! I'm glad im not the only one. My daughter will be 20 months at the end of this month. i always say she's 2 to round it up lol. But i dnt think she will mind, she loves lipstick as muh as i do. except i like to wear mine on my lips and she likes to wear it all over her face or use it as a crayon. Hope you get all that you want!

LipstickVixen27

9bab0b1d_image.jpeg
Top pics are bad girl riri bottom pics are pleasure bomb. I don't know why I kept thinking bad girl riri was supposed to be taupe but this was totally pulling pink on me! It's a subtle mauve and wearable for every day.... Will be backing up tomorrow! :)
On me too ! Wasn't it described as a taupe ?

MakeupForMommy

I hope that you are successful at both Sephora and online tonight. If not, get there early! At the Riri fall launch I arrived 30 minutes before the store opened, which to me was late. I was the first one there! I was able to get all lipsticks that I wanted. I suggest getting there at least hour and half before store open.
Thanks!
lucky girl!
i was there 2 hrs early for fall and still missed out on nude! i ended up being the 3rd one and they only had 2 nudes -__-
i will be there with my starbucks in hand and an iPad to keep my daughter busy bright and early tomorrow. The elderly who walk the mall for exercise in the AM before the stores open always give me weird looks when I'm there early. LOL!