RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

mousygiggles

I got my daughter the Hello Kitty set when she was 10 maybe and she still has it and uses it as a teenager. She likes makeup, but this is her big fat redneck Christmas. She got boots, a Carhartt jacket, a big ole belt buckle, a Browning pink camo hat with a matching knife, and she wanted a Muddy Girl Camo shotgun but her Dad got her a deer rifle instead. I just sit back and smdh.

NaturallyUrs

good luck to the ladies going to the stores aka the battlefield tomorrow hope you guys get what you want. and bloomies need to take the lipsticks can you imagine going on there getting excited just for them to say the product is no longer there not cool...besides the lippies this collection seems a little lackluster in my opinion
Yes and come back and share how the battle went.... I have to live vicariously through y'all I'll be here at work tomorrow. I'll only be able to see the line at the Macys on 34th street as I trek to my office on 8th st. The one for the Fall launch was pretty long by 8am.

nudibelle

Hmm, I'm c7 in Loreal Truematch powder. Is that equivalent to MAC? I've never tried the C range, only the SFF.
That i dont know hun, never tried loreal
but my girl keeps RAVING abt the giorgio armani foundation and after seeing so many bloggers also talk abt it, might get me a sample

chicascouture

i started to take the pics of the items i got from this collection (minus riri woo since everyone knows how that looks like alreadylol ) i won't be posting it up on my blog until i get my pleasure bomb order and when i attempt to get my hands on BGRR tomorrow BUT i like giving specktra the pics i take first anyways so here's some i took…

^^ this picture is the most accurate of how the color looks in real life

^^ idk why it kept coming out looking orange? maybe the sun lol

I love these pictures!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! <3 <3 <3

nudibelle

nah..thats like the perfect nude pink
my soul has floated up to heaven like one the roger rabbit weasels

theres no way i can even get one now
we have to take the baby to daycare and i have to be at work at 9:45
ill live through all you beautiful ladies

nudibelle

went to ebay see what my chances looked like
and one is going for 61 dollars with 23 bids

i effing wish!
that boggles my mind
but i guess if you got it, it aint tricking

deadSAVVY

My MAC order will be here today and I hope UPS is not out after dark again.
mac_boxday.gif
My Nordies order with my daughter's BGRR gets to her today too in MO. I am so excited for her to see it because it isn't taupe or nude but a pinked brown so she will love it I hope. I am thinking I will. I love Last Tango from NARS and I am hoping they are close.
exciting! If they are let me know I still want Last Tango but can't find the excuse to pick it up yet! Hah

SweetDreams

All caught up. Those pics from the swatches to the product are all awesome. Keep posting please. I'm stalking one more store because I can't get to the actual mac counter. Hope this works.

deadSAVVY

nah..thats like the perfect nude pink my soul has floated up to heaven like one the roger rabbit weasels theres no way i can even get one now we have to take the baby to daycare and i have to be at work at 9:45 ill live through all you beautiful ladies
Lmao Roger Rabbit weasels tho! I'm sure one of these lovely ladies will give one up, I'm still on the look out too.

makeupbyvee

I'll keep working with it. I threw it on the side. Lol lol i laughed when it happened to me because i had seen from when rirwoo first came out a youtube blogger say how hers broke.There was no way that i could get mad.  My didnt break in half it just came off the base. But for some reason my heaux is not drying nor stiff. It glides on perfectly, after a few uses it becomes easier to apply. Dont give up on it :/ its a lovely color.

mousygiggles

After lots of comparison searching I really do think BGRR is a touch deeper and matte Last Tango. I think if you missed BGRR or dislike matte finishes that the color is very close. I will do swatches when my BGRR gets here.