RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

MacNcheese

I can do EM and PB when I get mine
yahoo.gif

HURRRY UP UPS. SPECKTRA NEEDS SWATCHES AND I NEED MY BLACK BOOOOOX!!!!
mac_addict.gif

That would be great thanks! I know it would help out some people that have EM who are on the fence.

nisha4791

ugh! yeah and Im one of those people that lost sleep and has nothing. this annoys me, you know these people are going to pop up on ebay asking ridiculous amounts. Grr. This launch really astounded me...i just can believe that it sells out so freakin quickly. I guess thats why...smh
People are so greedy!! I hate how they brag how they bought 6 when so many of us haven't even had the chance to purchase our lippies yet :(

nudibelle

After lots of comparison searching I really do think BGRR is a touch deeper and matte Last Tango. I think if you missed BGRR or dislike matte finishes that the color is very close. I will do swatches when my BGRR gets here.
i just googled last tango ( I do not own one nars lipstick the shame)
and that looks SOOOOO pretty
Hows the finish

nudibelle

Ughhh I just saw on Instagram that somebody has six Pleasure Bomb lipsticks to re-sell. That's so not cool! It ticks me off...there are people who have devoted time and lost sleep for a PB or BGRR but missed out to greedy people who are trying to make a quick buck.
so jacked up smh

blushAHOLIC

i read on a mac facebook group that one girl received a empty box. heres the quote

"I am so upset!!!! So I get my package from Mac and open it and IT'S AN EMPTY BOX!!!!!! a manager informed me EMPLOYEES have been sending empty boxes out and I have to talk to a higher up to get this resolved.... I know I better get my riri or my money or it's going to be a problem"

mousygiggles

i just googled last tango ( I do not own one nars lipstick the shame)
and that looks SOOOOO pretty
Hows the finish
Amazeballs. It is smooth and so creamy but it does not move. It lasts about 5 hours on me and is just a touch darker than my lips. Perfect for Fall but the formula is just the ish. It looks almost like a MAC luster finish I guess but it isn't really and sure does not wear like one. It is very different from my other lippies textures and I love the no taste no scent aspect too.