RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

MacNcheese

Ah well, no EM vs PB swatches. When I get my order tomorrow I'll do a comparison swatch and posted for anyone interested. I wish that I was getting my stuff today so that I could put it up before the store launch.

ashley8119

Ughhh I just saw on Instagram that somebody has six Pleasure Bomb lipsticks to re-sell. That's so not cool! It ticks me off...there are people who have devoted time and lost sleep for a PB or BGRR but missed out to greedy people who are trying to make a quick buck.

mousygiggles

Ah well, no EM vs PB swatches. When I get my order tomorrow I'll do a comparison swatch and posted for anyone interested. I wish that I was getting my stuff today so that I could put it up before the store launch.
I can do EM and PB when I get mine
yahoo.gif

HURRRY UP UPS. SPECKTRA NEEDS SWATCHES AND I NEED MY BLACK BOOOOOX!!!!
mac_addict.gif

marz81

That would be crazy nice! Thanks
I for some reason feel like this is not going to suit my olive skin tone, however when the opportunity to order came..I went ahead with the order. So yah as long as you don't mind one or two tries on the lipstick being sent to you...its all good! I don't mind sending you the lippie if it looks bad on me. :)

mousygiggles

Ughhh I just saw on Instagram that somebody has six Pleasure Bomb lipsticks to re-sell. That's so not cool! It ticks me off...there are people who have devoted time and lost sleep for a PB or BGRR but missed out to greedy people who are trying to make a quick buck.
YUP. They should have to disclose something like...I have 6 for sale, sponsored by: the information I got from others on Specktra.

marz81

For people who were able to place their Orders with Bloomingdales, have any been cancelled so far? I bought 4 of PB and sent it to my friends addresses. and one BGRR and PB for myself (sent to my address). I'm scared my order could potentially be cancelled? Anyone order more than one and not have the order be cancelled on them?

All my lipsticks are being sent to different addresses though.

illestVee

Quote:Originally Posted by anitamichelle91

newhere.gif
Hey everyone! Ive been a member for about 2 months but was always scared to post because of intimidation from all the older specktra people lol. But t​his collection is literally the hardest one of all 3 to me. I have yet to get ANYTHING which is so irritating that i wanna throw in the towel and say eff it, but the collection hoarder in me won't let that happen, smh.

I found that this collection to be the easiest! With summer I had two cancelled orders due to the early ordering. I was still able to order my stuff when they restocked but I had to wait weeks for them to come. And theeeeeen they were both damanged! I officially hated MAC after this lol

mousygiggles

For people who were able to place their Orders with Bloomingdales, have any been cancelled so far? I bought 4 of PB and sent it to my friends addresses. and one BGRR and PB for myself (sent to my address). I'm scared my order could potentially be cancelled? Anyone order more than one and not have the order be cancelled on them?

All my lipsticks are being sent to different addresses though.
Not for this, but they are bad to cancel orders IMO. I hope they do not though.

SweetDreams

I for some reason feel like this is not going to suit my olive skin tone, however when the opportunity to order came..I went ahead with the order. So yah as long as you don't mind one or two tries on the lipstick being sent to you...its all good! I don't mind sending you the lippie if it looks bad on me. :)
I don't mind but it's going to look amazing on you.

mousygiggles

That's what I thought! I remember it being described as taupe but it seems to look different on different pouts but i still like it! And I love the white packaging! Doesn't look cheap to me at all
I don't remember seeing this one described as taupe. I know people were hoping it would be the grey one she has on in a pic but there is no way that one is BGRR.

brittbby

I just want one BGRR.... This has for sure been the hardest launch for me! Going to try and brave the crowds tomorrow.... I called my local counter and she wouldn't say how many they got, just that they have "VERY VERY LIMITED STOCK"

rtz13

ugh! yeah and Im one of those people that lost sleep and has nothing. this annoys me, you know these people are going to pop up on ebay asking ridiculous amounts. Grr. This launch really astounded me...i just can believe that it sells out so freakin quickly. I guess thats why...smh

marz81

haha im a stay at home mom! I have Flat Out Fabulous already. I dont wear the ones I have even.

Are you going out to try and get it tomorrow?
oh and I mean't that I dont get to go out..like ever! I have a passion for makeup and I wear it around the house alot. I know...*wierd*. I barely get to go to a party or anything. I seriously need to start working. lol

marz81

Not for this, but they are bad to cancel orders IMO. I hope they do not though.
I wonder why other people's orders from nordstrom were cancelled. bc nordstrom couldn't fulfil them I think..right? I just hope bloomingdales doesn't do that. especially since its restocked since their initial launch.