RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

bluelitzer

I've said it in 2 other threads months ago, I don't care how many purples mac comes up with as long as Up the Amp is permanent.
eyelove.gif
A matte Up the Amp is simply
th_e2cloud9.gif
!!!

Naughtyp

Erine I think u told me before that ririr woo won't have the signature embossed on the lipstick for the rest of the collections. is that right?

erine1881

Erine I think u told me before that ririr woo won't have the signature embossed on the lipstick for the rest of the collections. is that right?
It will in june, but not for fall or winter. Those will have the rose gold instead.

Naughtyp

It will in june, but not for fall or winter. Those will have the rose gold instead.
ok cool I can try to get it when summer releases Instead of hunting it down now. I was gonna wait n. just get the rosé gold but now i want both lol and super pissed my order was canceled. I didn't realize saturday was a business day to mac! ;( oh well only a few more weeks ill this summer collection launches!!!

internetchick

Found another review and comparison to Ruby Woo

http://www.beautyjunkiesunite.com/WP/2013/05/06/mac-riri-woo-review-photos-swatches/

pinkpaint

Does anyone know what the price will be for the rose gold lipsticks?

TIA :)
I'm guessing $16.50 since the Temp. Rising lipsticks cost that much with special packaging and there's no licensing rights like Marilyn or Disney. I can't see MAC charging more than that but you never know.

luvlydee

if both purples are really going to be in the retro matte forms then i am all over those suckers. i love the retro matte formula. i was scared i was going to hate it but i love it!

Latest posts