RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Addict4MAC

i think the virtual room was because it also launched on her concert date and they were limiting it to 1 per order and 4 per person
I hope there will not be another virtual room...there are 3 collections coming out at the same time. That would be a nightmare.

Addict4MAC

Thanks again. I can't wait to see the matte UTA . I might even do a back up. LOL
I know, right?
girlhaha.gif
It's so pretty!

Addict4MAC

Im buying everything....Since it was "designed" by Rihanna I'm hoping all of the lipsticks (and other products) including the nude and the orange will compliment darker complexions meaning NC43/44 and above unlike something like "Betty Bright", "Silly" and some of the nudes I've tried and had to return because they looked horrible on me.
iagree.gif

Ana A

I hope there will not be another virtual room...there are 3 collections coming out at the same time. That would be a nightmare.
This one is online only I believe so it will probably launch on june 6, the rest will probably release online a week early as usual

luvlydee

omg looking back on my notes on my phone i saw that Erine had stated for the Fall Collection there will be a RiRi Woo Lip Liner!!!! im so getting 2 of these maybe even more (there will also be a Talk that Talk lip liner so im def going to get that also)

MACina

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for the TTT liner
nanaparty.gif
nanaparty.gif
nanaparty.gif

omg looking back on my notes on my phone i saw that Erine had stated for the Fall Collection there will be a RiRi Woo Lip Liner!!!! im so getting 2 of these maybe even more (there will also be a Talk that Talk lip liner so im def going to get that also)

vaisforluvrs

So, is this considered a "normal" collection, where June 6th is the in store launch date and May 30th is the online release date? Just wondering if this will launch on the same day as All about orange. Thanks!

sagehen

OMG LINERS TOO?!? I must have them all. I was trying not to get anything from the Fall collex but that's out the door!

yakusoku

liner! Riri Woo hasn't even been delivered yet and I know I want the liner!

luvlydee

So, is this considered a "normal" collection, where June 6th is the in store launch date and May 30th is the online release date? Just wondering if this will launch on the same day as All about orange. Thanks!
I believe This is online only so june 6 is the online release date