RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

MACina

eyelove.gif
....soooo pretty!!!
It will in june, but not for fall or winter. Those will have the rose gold instead.

MACina

I really hope so....fingers crossed!!!
if both purples are really going to be in the retro matte forms then i am all over those suckers. i love the retro matte formula. i was scared i was going to hate it but i love it!

CartoonChic

Hate those damn price increases!
rants.gif
I forgot about the semi annual increase. It may prompt me to buy some permanent items sooner rather than later. At first I would think it's only $1. But now the things I want would be $3 more than what they used to be.

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by luvlydee

Team Retro matte!!! Lol
Yup!
smiles.gif

I want to join team Retromatte. IF TtT is going to be retromatte, I will snag it sight unseen.

luvlydee

I want to join team Retromatte. IF TtT is going to be retromatte, I will snag it sight unseen.
I will be snagging without hesitation only because i dont want to miss out and i know the only lipstick i will want in special packinging (rose gold packaging) is riri woo again lol

Ana A

Im getting everything with back ups each collection at a time, and whatever new comes up in the special packaging in the fall and then in the holiday collection....I cant imagine waiting for everything in special packaging, that would be an EXPENSIVE haul, with 4 more lipsticks in the fall and then 10 more items for the holiday
icon_eek.gif

Prettypackages

Im getting everything with back ups each collection at a time, and whatever new comes up in the special packaging in the fall and then in the holiday collection....I cant imagine waiting for everything in special packaging, that would be an EXPENSIVE haul, with 4 more lipsticks in the fall and then 10 more items for the holiday
icon_eek.gif
yeah, that's going to be expensive for you. LOL

pinkpaint

icon_eek.gif
I'm actually waiting to get the lipsticks in special packaging lol. I don't need more new lipsticks this summer when I have so many to go through (And I want 3 from AAO). So I'm just gonna save my money and wait until August. I don't think I'll want any blushes, brushes or liners. At least, I hope I won't lol.

yakusoku

i was just thinking i was saving money since temperature rising didn't have any matte l/s
but now looking at this, I know where the money will be diverted to! lol
and hibiscus kiss sounds so pretty!

Latest posts