RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

KrystalAnne

I don't have the original UTA yet. But having it in a matte finish sounds even better!
drools.gif

Prettypackages

omg looking back on my notes on my phone i saw that Erine had stated for the Fall Collection there will be a RiRi Woo Lip Liner!!!! im so getting 2 of these maybe even more (there will also be a Talk that Talk lip liner so im def going to get that also)
~screaming~ AWESOME

strawberry1

Hi ladies not sure if this has been posted before but this was in my June issue of Instyle magazine. Sorry if this is a repost.

MACina

Thank you so much for sharing!

Now we have the name for the lustre drops!

Hibiscus Kiss looks great but I wish that the pink part was bigger...

Hi ladies not sure if this has been posted before but this was in my June issue of Instyle magazine. Sorry if this is a repost.

OctoberViolet

After seeing that there would be a Retro Matte UTA I had to wear mine today. Haven't touched it in a while
heart.gif
it!!! You look GORGEOUS! I need to find mine and wear it again. It's been awhile. I have been a naughty mommy to my UTA lippie. Shame on me. Shame, shame, shame.
ohboy.gif

KrystalAnne

I wonder if the blush duo is the regular blush size or like the ombre blushes. I'm going to assume it will be the bigger size for $26.

The lustre drops are pretty looking.

lustnmakeup

So since there are 5 pieces in the summer line and they mentioned 4 in the above article, wonder will the 5th piece be UTA? Cause I'm assuming TTT will be in the fall since its dark.