Secret Santa 2008: Information and Hints Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

couturesista

Re: 2008 Secret Santa - DEADLINE IS NOV. 7!

cry.gif
cry.gif
i don't have feed back , but I'm honest can someone pick me too?

peacelover18

Alrighty, sign-up is now officially closed.

For those who signed up, expect a PM with your elf's info shortly.
thmbup.gif

peacelover18

Phew! Everybody should have received their Elf assignments.

I'll start a hint thread in a bit.
yahoo.gif

Also, just to be clear in case there is any confusion:

Your Elf is the person you are shopping for (and whose identity you know). Your Secret Santa is the person who will be shopping for you (whose identity is a secret to you).

These are 2 different people.

peacelover18

2008 Secret Santa - Hints Thread!

Here's the place for all those who signed up to give some hints to help their Secret Santa with their shopping!

I made a questionnaire that I think will make it more fun. This is just a general outline though. Feel free to add on questions.
cutey.gif

Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Interests/Hobbies:
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course):

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection:
Favorite All-time MAC Collection:
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to:
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On:
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc):
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red):
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc):
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc):
Least Favorite MAC Product:

Favorite Non-MAC Brand:
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up:
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try:
Things You Don't Like/Need:
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc):
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa:

Your Wishlist (5-15 Items Should Be Sufficient
yes.gif
)
:

mtrimier

Re: 2008 Secret Santa - Hints Thread!

Skintone (NW15, etc): NC35
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Interests/Hobbies: Music, reading, cooking
Guitar picks, lip balm, Tokidoki, things with skulls on them, black nail polish.

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Neo Sci-Fi
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: N-Collection
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Fix+, Bronze shadow, Club shadow, VG II lipstick, Myth lipstick.
Flammable Paint, Soft Wash Gray Pigment, Shush Tendertone, Comet Blue Dazzleglass, and I can’t think of a 5th item.
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): Dark blues, greens and purples. (I can’t pick just one!)
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): Nude
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Veluxe Pearl
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Lipglass
Least Favorite MAC Product: Mineralized shadows.

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Rimmel
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: Glam Eyes mascara, Professional Liquid Eyeliner, Vinyl glosses
Nivea lip balms, that two color Max Factor mascara, NYC or Ardell lashes
Things You Don't Like/Need: Mineralized eyeshadows. Bleh.
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): pigment samples are nice, candy is the awesome
greengrin.gif
, something from your state (a postcard/key chain, or even a “if you ever visit X, check out Y. I like random trivia.)

I’m open to anything, so don’t wrack your brain on something. Also don’t break the bank. I appreciate your participation in this and am grateful for whatever you send me. Can of beans = no, bag of dry beans = maybe.
winks.gif

Your Wishlist (5-15 Items Should Be Sufficient):
Ardell lash gel (or any sort of lash conditioner)
RoC cleansing disks (random I know, but they seem interesting to me)
Trax shadow
That Garnier eye cream with the roller ball on it
Green color corrector
Soft & Gentle MSF
Steamy shadow
Pandamonium shadow
Empty shadow palette (any size/brand)
I don’t own any blush, so maybe an Eversun, or whatever you might recommend (brand not important)?

ClareBear86

Skintone (NW15, etc):
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: Blue
Interests/Hobbies:

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Heatherette
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Barbie
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Electric Eel, Blacktrack,Gel lippy, gold pigment (metal), mascara

5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On:Playful (Barbie) Don't be shy (barbie) New Vegas, Fafinette character doll (the pink and black one), naked to the core.
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): Whites, pinks, nudes
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): nude
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): im easy
smiles.gif

Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): eyeshadow, pigment (i have most colours tho)
Least Favorite MAC Product: lipgloss of any kind

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Urban Decay
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: UDPP
Things You Don't Like/Need: Big fatty mascara, lipgloss, nail varnish
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): awww some american candy would be ace.. if your from america :p.... i love peanut butter m&m's
greengrin.gif
any little trinkets.. i also loving tinkerbell at the mo lol, Funky socks.
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I'm not expecting people to spend a fortune, im in it for the fun as much as anything...
yahoo.gif
IM SO EXCITED

yes.gif
)
:
UDPP
Any mac eye shadow (i dont mind if its used, trying to fill my palletes)
BLUSH PALETTE
fafi doll
any nice smelling candle
anything from your country( if your not in the uk lol)

UPDATE: you know what... whatever you get me i'll be soooooooo happy with
smiles.gif

MrsRjizzle

Skintone : NW15
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Interests/Hobbies:I love makeup, of course! I love scrapbooking- when I find the time.
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): other brands of makeup and scrapbooking stuff. handbags, etc. Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: I think Nauty Nauticals or Cool Heat was my favorite. I went through a blue phase so i was in love with both of these collections. I really loved Heatherette at the time. But fell out of love really fast!
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Probably Smoke Signals
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: I usually buy what ever I want. I have been thinking I wanted to pick up some mixing medium but havent done that yet
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: hmm, maybe some of the older MES shadows.
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): I love blues, greens and purples but lately have been wearing more neutral colors. Mayde due to the winter.
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): I love reds and berrys but wear almost all colors. I went through a coral phase. Now I think I own almost every one that exists!
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Veluxe pearl and starflash.
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): paint pots and MES ( I love mes, I love using them wet with MUFE eye seal. I love the vibrancy!
Least Favorite MAC Product: mascara for sure! I have problem lashes as it is. These do not help me! Im also not such a fan of mac lip liners.

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Nars
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: Nars Fez, Mediterraee and Belly Dance3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: Im not really interested in drug store items. If I have to choose....maybe some Burts bees stuff. I can only use certain lotions cause my skin gets itchy with some!
Things You Don't Like/Need: No lotions really. No floral scented anything! Makes me sick! I like fruity yummy smells.Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): All extras are fun. Surprises are great.
I love mac, too faced, urban decay and Nars. I dont really use anything else. But if you think there is another line out there that has something amazing you think I would like...I would love to try it. I love facecharts! Cute girly Tshirts (L) I love andes mints. Favorite color is hot pink and black.

Your Wishlist (5-15 Items Should Be Sufficient ):
Bare Minerals- Nine Alluring Eye Colors (looks pretty)
Smashbox Rapture Lipgloss Collection
Korres Stuff like Supar and Spice Set or Vanilla Plum
Philosophy Red Velvet Cake
Nars Mediteranee, Belly Dance, Fez and galapagos, lola lola
Kat Von D Makeup.. Never tried... looks fun! Especially the new eye palette.
I like Audio Books! I want One Fifth Avenue (Candace Bushnell)
MUFE Eye Seal

lyttleravyn

Skintone (NW15, etc): NC15
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Interests/Hobbies: horseback riding, reading/watching period dramas (Jane Austen)
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): things with birds, Victorian ephemera,

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Overrich
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Balloonacy
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Zoom Lash mascara, Ruby Woo and/or Russian Red lipstick, Viva Glam V lipstick
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: anything from the Barbie collection, Balloonacy quad
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): blue
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): mauve-pink and lately berry
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): satin
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Dazzleglass, Plushglass
Least Favorite MAC Product: Powders

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: NARS
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: Albatross, Matahari blushes, Unconditional Love or Thebes Duo-Cream eyeshadows
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: anything Rimmel
Things You Don't Like/Need: lip and eye liners
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): pigment samples, sweettarts (candy haha), stickers, candles, whatever really
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I would say I’ve very feminine, in a romantic Victorian way...i love pale pinks and blues, lace, velvet, ribbon kind of things
smiles.gif
...I’m not looking for anyone to go overboard and break the bank, I’m so looking forward to having fun with this!

NARS Albatross
MAC empty 15 e/s palettes
MAC Peachstock l/s
Clear Sky Blue pigments (full or sample)
Vanilla pigment (full or sample)
Foxy Lady Kohl Pencil
Rollickin’ Paintpot
Soft Ochre Paintpot
Philosophy Falling in Love anything!
smiles.gif

katie_070405

Skintone (NW15, etc):NW20
Hair Color:Blonde (or at least at the moment)
Eye Color:Green
Interests/Hobbies: Mac, & Fitness
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Ok, wierd as it sounds....I teach aerobics & am trying to get all of the Turbo Kick Rounds.

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection
greengrin.gif
resscamp!!
Favorite All-time MAC Collection:Belle Azure/Tantress
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to:umm....teal pigment (i always spend my money on the LE items, because I can get teal....LATER, but of course there's more LE items every time I go)
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: Tres Teal, Elite, Dresscamp palette & lipstick, ???
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc):Green (although I have most)
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): nude/pink
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc):all
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): eyeshadow
Least Favorite MAC Product:mascara

Favorite Non-MAC Brand:Nars
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up:Orgasm, Albatross, any glittery shadow
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try:anything from the loreal hip line....but it's almost as much as mac...so I just get mac
Things You Don't Like/Need: I like everything
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc)
tong.gif
igment samples, Fragrance samples, etc??
let me think about this one.....

TISH1124

Dear Santa,
I am just copying my personal wishlist of things that I have noted that I want to buy for myself soon. I am however appreciative of whatever anyone gets me whether it is on this list or not....I am just excited about the surprise of it all!!!
th_DANCE.gif

*** Denote I Really want

Skintone : NC45
Favorite Shadows : Neutral/Browns

EyeShadow Wishlist :
Pro or Pots
Signed,Sealed
Bamboo **
Soba
Carbon
Lipstick Wishlist:
Red Russiian *
Rimmel & NYX Nude Shades...I don't have any
Keep hearing about Rimmel Snob
Eyeliners Wishlist:
Spare Change
Feline
Quad Wishlist:
Tempting
Lipgloss wishlist:
Sugarrimmed d/g **
Lilacrush lipgelee ***
Nars Turkish Delight ***
MAC Accessories Wishlist:
Pro Blush Palette
Pro 15 Shadow Palette
Cleansing Wipes
Paint Pot Wishlist

Cash Flow
Pigment wishlist:
Down Brown **** (Sample Size is good)

Misc:
Love Pigment Samples!!
Mary Kay Eye MakeUp Remover

Least Needed things: Nail Polish

Holly

Skintone (NW15, etc): NW15
Hair Color: Neon blue
Eye Color: Dark brown
Interests/Hobbies: Fashion, makeup, music
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Tacky yet cool looking jewellery, stuff with skulls, Halloween type stuff
smiles.gif

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Heatherette
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Danse/Barbie
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Shroom e/s, Teal Pigment, Vanilla pigment, False Eyelashes, Ruby Woo lipstick
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: Petticoat MSF, those really pretty eyeshadows with the snakeskin embossing
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): anything BRIGHT
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): pinks and nudes
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): frost
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Fluidlines
Least Favorite MAC Product: Foundation

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: MUFE
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: The glitter and crystal strass products
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: Not sure
Things You Don't Like/Need: Hand/Body lotions
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): pigment samples, scandies, anything, I'm not picky
smiles.gif

Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I'm kind of a crazy/fun type of person with a good sense of humor I'm very easy to please, and like others have said; I’m not looking for anyone to go overboard and break the bank!

Pigment Samples
China Glaze Nail Polishes
Fun/Tacky Jewelry
MUFE Sparkles/Crystal Strass
Illamasqua Makeup
Empty 15 Pan Pallet
MUFE Star powders (any except for the orange, old gold color, or green ones)
smiles.gif

Little Darlings Cool Set***

Willa

I guess it's ok for me to tell you what I'd like to receive, other than makeup so I did not answer all of the questions, but lots of them, I added some other things about me
smiles.gif

th_DANCE.gif

Skintone : MUFE #2 (clickable)
Hair Color: Brown very dark, almost black
Interests/Hobbies: Despite my love of makeup, I love decorating with anything retro/modern/funky. I love old soul and funk music, pin-ups images, caramel and chocolate, horror movies, Sex and the city, scented body products, I love to try food I never tried... what else?
lol.gif

Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Pyrex bowls, soul/funk/oldschool vynils, retro lamps, nail polishes, cooking books with images, I eat with my eyes hahaha
drools.gif

Favorite Eyeshadow Color : Purples and pinks
Favorite Lip Product Color : Nude or pale pink
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture : Frost and lustre
Favorite MAC product : Paints!
Least Favorite MAC Product: It's not that I don't like them, but I'm allergic to the shadesticks. I don't know what ingredient but it's the only MAC product I'm allergic to
ssad.gif

Favorite Non-MAC Brand : MUFE
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: I have almost anything they make, I've been collecting those products since 5-7 years now.
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: NYX, Milani, Gosh

Things You Don't Like/Need : Anything coffee (smells, tastes etc...)
Little Extras You Love : Pigments, nail polishes, candies

Your Wishlist (5-15 Items Should Be Sufficient) :
I think I told pretty good hints on what I like but if I had to ''choose'' what I want (because I like surprises) I'd say :
Eyeshadows from the brands I mentionned (new or not)
China Glaze or Opi nail polishes (new or not)
Small cooking books or magazines from your region
Scented body products (bath or cremes)
A blush brush like the 168 from MAC

Edit :
Don't know if it's too late but I'd like to add that I'm desperate for blush and neutral colors
lol.gif

whittt8

Skintone (NW15, etc): NW20

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue-green
Interests/Hobbies: I absolutely adore makeup, but aside from that I love to read, cook, and be a dork. I'm really into historical fiction and modern day reads right now. I love Food Network, I think it annoys my family, lol. I am also a huge dork, I could sit and learn about practically anything you throw at me from medical topics to history to art and whatever in between.
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Books, country-ish home decor, purses, jewelry, and cute cheap shoes.

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Pretty much all of them, LOL.
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: I dont have one.
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Slicked Pink Lipgelee, Platinum Pigment, Petting Pink Lip Conditioner, Pink Lemonade Lipglass, and Blushbaby Blush.
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: Sea and Sky MES, Heatherette Trio #1, Pandamonium and Gentle Fume Quads, any of the older Dazzleglasses.
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): Anything except for oranges.
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): Mauves, Pinks, or Berrys.
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Any
ok.gif

Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Dazzleglasses, Fluidline, eyeshadows, basically everything.
Least Favorite MAC Product: Mascara.

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Urban Decay.
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: Honey, Grafitti, and Peace e/s.
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: NYX and Loreal HIP. I like their stuff, so anything.
Things You Don't Like/Need: Lip Liner or Mascara.
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): I love pigments, so samples are great! I absolutely love Cherry Twizzler Pull 'n Peels and Hot Tamales, those alone would make me happy, haha.
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I'm a really happy person, and I have a great sense of humor. Anything about where you live would be neat too, since I'm into learning, lol. I'm a sucker for books of quotes too. Dont break the bank or go overboard, I'm just really excited to be a part of this.

yes.gif
)
:
Sketch, Brule, Handwritten, Wedge, Concrete, Mystery, Mylar, Blackberry, Espresso, Naked Lunch, or Antiqued Eyeshadows
Swelter or Long Stem Rose Slimshines
Any of the Little Darlings sets except for the gold pigments
Bank Roll or Spare Change Pearlglide liners
Cash Flow or Perky Paint Pots
Pink Karat and Love Nectar Lipglasses
Any Urban Decay shadows
Another bottle of Fix+
Any of the last 3 books from the Twilight Series

concertina

Skintone (NW15, etc): fair, NW15-20, with red undertones
Hair Color: - brown/reddish
Eye Color: - green/brown
Interests/Hobbies: writing, scrapbooking, makeup, design, sewing, decorating
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Destination souvenir plates from the 50s and 60s (search 'souvenir plates' at froogle.com to see what I mean), mushrooms!!, peacock items (I love the feathers in jewelry!), unique, clunky, bright jewelry with unique items (necklaces and earrings mainly; you can see my etsy favorites to see what i mean: Etsy :: mistiwebster's Profile)

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Probably Manish or Cool Heat - bright and vibrant
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Thats hard! I haven't been doing MAC long, but of the ones I've been around for, I really loved Cool Heat. And though I was 'late to the party', Heathette was awesome. As was Cult of Cherry!!
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Beaux Lustreglass, Dubonette lipstick, Shroom eye shadow, Delft paint pot, Old Gold Pigment
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: Blue Absinthe eye shadow!!!, Bankroll Pearlglide eye liner, Corset lipglass, 6th Sin Metal-X eye shadow, Au Contraire eye shadow
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): anything vibrant and bright or unique!!
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): rich reds or vibrant pinks.
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): satin or veluxe pearl
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): eyeshadows and lipstick!
Least Favorite MAC Product: Mascara

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: NARS
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: Orgasm lipgloss, Sephora Flame lipstick, Night Fairy Eye Shadow,
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: Any item not from my own country!! So any drugstore brand makeup/skin product that is common in another country.
Things You Don't Like/Need: Nail polish, blush, foundation/powder
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): foreign candy/food or small toys, anything that comes out of a toy vending machine,
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I'm 27, living in Austin, Texas, I'm not religious in the slightest nor do I have kids. I love new music and design/fashion magazines as well as just about anything IKEA makes.
greengrin.gif

yes.gif
)
:
-*ANYTHING* (eyeshadow, cream eyeshadow, pigment, lipstick, lipgloss, nail varnish) by Illamasqua!! I SO want to try that brand!!!
-*ANYTHING* from your local drugstore thats regional or 'foreign' to someone living in the middle of the US. I love face masks/treatments, foot treatments, bath bombs/melts or anything unique and kooky.
-Make Up Atelier (eyeshadows/pencils) have been on my 'to try' list for a long time now.
-A Mehron Makeup AQ color base -white, lime, teal, or lt. brown or anything fun and bright

If I think of anything else, I'll update.

MrsMay

Skintone (NW15, etc): NW15-20
Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black
Eye Color: Blue
Interests/Hobbies: We have birds (cockatiels and sulphur crested cockatoos), and a dog (border collie) which take up a fair bit of time. We are also demolishing our existing house and re-building a new one in its place very shortly. I also love cooking.
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Recipe books (usually desserts/cakes/cookies etc). Any legendary recipes would be appreciated!

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Cult of Cherry
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Not sure, but probably Moonbathe or Barbie.
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Pro invisible set powder, White Gold pigment, Humid e/s, Mythology e/s, Carbon e/s
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: True Romantic BPB, All Girl pigment, Pleasure Principle d/g, Softwashed pigment, Queen's Sin l/s, Lithograph fluidline
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): warm browns/coppers (amber lights etc), but I often wear golden greens (such as nightlight or golden olive pigment) or purples.
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): pinky mauves or blue based reds.
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Frost or Veluxe Pearl.
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Pigments, closely followed by dazzleglass, eyeshadows and fluidline.
Least Favorite MAC Product: Primer, Mascara

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Urban Decay (UD is not avail in Australia
ssad.gif
), Inglot
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: UDPP, any UD eyeshadow, UD 24/7 eyeliners, Inglot skin primer
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara (love this stuff!)
Things You Don't Like/Need:
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): I am addicted to pigments
tong.gif

Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: General Info about me: I'm married, no kids. I work in an IT company which takes up a lot of my time but they have a very relaxed atmosphere so it means I can pretty much wear what I want in terms of makeup. I love any makeup looks and I will wear anything from a smoky coloured eye to a neutral eye with red lippy.

Your Wishlist :
UDPP
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners (I would love to try these!)
15 pan palette
Bobbi Brown ultra fine eyeliner brush (normal or travel size)
Spare Change or Rave pearlglide eyeliners
Bare Study paint pot
White Gold pigment

mochabean

Skintone (NW15, etc): NC42
Hair Color: Black (But I have it dyed brown with blonde highlights)
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Interests/Hobbies: Makeup of course. I love to read books (scary, fiction, Jane Austen, Historical Romance, Historical Fiction, anything from Oprahs Book List). Photography, cooking, music (I don't go anywhere without my Ipod!).
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Black & White photos, books, Handbags, shoes, DVD movies/TV shows on DVD, Hello Kitty stuff, girly/cute hair clips (I have side swept bangs so I like to use cute clips to keep my bangs in check)

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Manish Arora
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: I've only been collecting MAC since Sept 2007. So far my all-time favorites are Dazzleglass, Manish Arora
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Vanilla pigment, Carbon e/s, MAC 213 brush, Turquatic perfume, any of MAC's fake eyelashes
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: Gold Dusk pigment, anything from the Barbie/Danse/Moonbathe/Strange Hybrid/Dress Camp collections, any of the really early MSF released in 2004 and 2005
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): I gravitate towards shades of green, blue, teals
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): pinks or dramatic red
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Veluxe Pearl.
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Dazzleglass followed closely by any of the MSF
Least Favorite MAC Product: foundation

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Sonia Kashuk, Urban Decay
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: Milani, NYX items (I don't have this where I live)
Things You Don't Like/Need: nailpolishes. I work in the healthcare field and we're forbidden to wear nailpolishes! So I don't bother doing my nails anymore!
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): Anything. I'm not really picky. But I Love pigment samples, Starbucks coffee giftcards (I get a Venti White Choc. Mocha every day!), candy (Snickers, M&M's with Peanuts, M&M with Peanut Butter, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Twix)
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: General Info about me: As far as makeup looks go, I used to prefer neutrals. But now I love the bold bright looks! I'm pretty shy/introverted so makeup is my outlet to speak out! My favorite colors are pink and green.

Your Wishlist :
th_DANCE.gif

Fake Eyelashes (I have only 1 pair right now and I would like to get more. They don't have to be MAC brand. They can be cheap drugstore brands too)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliners (always wanted to try this!)
Pigments- Gold Dusk, Vanilla, Tan, Melon, Emerald Green, Coco, Copperbeam, Heritage Rouge (Samples or half/full jars)
Bent Eyeliner Brush from Sonia Kashuk
Travel Size Brush Set from Sonia Kashuk
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler or a heated eyelash curler
Bath & Body Works Foaming Soaps- Sea Island Cotton, Pink Grapefruit, Tropical Passionfruit, Dancing Waters
Anything makeup wise (I'm not picky about brands) (eyeshadows, lipglosses, lipstick)
Clinique High Definition Mascara
MAC Little Darlings Pigment Set- Warm pigment Set or the Cool pigment Set
MAC 15-empty eyeshadow palette
Books-Twilight Series

MsChrys79

Skintone (NW15, etc): NC50
Hair Color: Dk. Brown/Black
Eye Color: Dk. Brown
Interests/Hobbies: Shopping, Reading, Cooking, Arts & Crafts
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): N/A

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Even though I didn't purchase anything I think it would be the FAFI collection.

Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Don't have one b/c all of the collections have something nice in them.

5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to:
1. Rubenesque paint pot
2. Pro Blush Palette
3. Eyeshadows in: Carbon, Beauty Marked, Nocturnelle, Shroom, Vanilla, Rule, and Brown Down
4. Full size 109 Brush
5. Studio Tech Foundation in: NC50

1. Sugar Trance l/g
2. Pastel Emotion l/g
3. Perky Paint Pot
4. Spiced Chocolate Quad
5. Naked Space l/g

Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): ANY! But I love colors
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): Nudes, and Pinks
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Any! I'm easy
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Shadows
Least Favorite MAC Product: n/a (haven't tried everything therefore I don't know)

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Too Faced

3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up:
1. George & Weezy Shadow Duo
2. Lucky Charms Shadow Duo
3. Skinny Dip Shadow Duo

1. HIP by L'oreal: Color truth creamy liner in Eggplant
2. HIP by L'oreal cream shadow paint
3. HIP shadow duo in Charisma

Things You Don't Like/Need: Mascara, lipsticks, glosses, false lashes, blushes
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): pigment samples and candy are great!
cutey.gif

Dear Santa, I don't expect you to break the bank on my purchase. I just want somthing that's nice. I appreciate all that is given to me, and just hope that when purchasing my gift you'll take into consideration what type of gift you would like to receive.
yes.gif
thmbup.gif

yes.gif
)
:

*** means I REALLY want it! if you can't get it I truly understand!
tong.gif

1. Full sized MAC 217***
2. Spiced Chocolate Quad
3. MAC Eyeshadows (can be used as well, any color(s) trying to build my collection)***
4. Too Faced George & Weezy shadow Duo ***
5. Pro Blush Palette ***
6. Pro-15 pan shadow Palette
7. Rubenesque paint pot ***
8. Ben Nye Grand Lumiere shadow in Sun Yellow
9. Full Size MAC 109
10. Perky Paint Pot
11. Sugar Trance l/g***

Sorry Santa, I tend to be a wee bit spoiled...but I was good this year I promise...LOL
th_LMAO.gif

MsChrys79

hope my list wasn't too outrageous!! can't wait for the person I have to post their list!!! I'm so excited....

Status
Not open for further replies.