carandru

Skintone (NW15, etc): NC50
Hair Color: currently dark auburn
Eye Color: dark brown
Interests/Hobbies: hip hop dance, cooking, interior decorating
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): shot glasses, picture frames

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Cult of Cherry
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: C-Shock
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to:
  • Electric Eel eye shadow
  • Laid Back Cream Blush
  • Dipdown Fluidline
  • Blunt Blush
  • Diva lipstick
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On:
Any MSF
Bang on Blue

Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): anything bright, but I really like purples and turquoise/teals
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): nude/pink
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Satin
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): lipglass
Least Favorite MAC Product: mineralized eyeshadows

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: MUFE
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up:
  • Any pair of their out there lashes
  • Flash color in Yellow, Violet, or Fuschia
  • Aqua eyes liner in 4L (plum) or 15L (royal blue)
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try:
Revlon colorstay lipsticks, Rimmel primer, HIP cream liners
Things You Don't Like/Need: fragrance/perfume sets (Don’t like scented lotions, soaps, etc.) and Dark chocolate
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): pigment samples, candies, a postcard from your area, anything you want
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I am open to anything really. I am trying to branch out to other makeup lines, so I’m definitely interested to check out any product you think I would like. Don’t feel as if you need to spend a lot either, I’m not hard to please at all lol. I’m super excited to see what you come up with!

Your Wishlist (5-15 Items Should Be Sufficient ):
227 brush
222 brush
Passionate, Folie, sketch or phloof e/s
Up the amp l/s
The holiday pigment sets
Traincase
MUFE e/s Scarlett (99) or Acid Green (171)
Nars blush in crazed, exhibit A, or Taj Mahal

Mercurial

Skintone (NW15, etc): NW15/20 - varies depending on what I use
Hair Color: very dark brunette
Eye Color: green
Interests/Hobbies: Aside from makeup - crafts and art mainly. My pets take up quite a bit of my time too which I love. Enjoy travel and learning about new places and cultures.
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Russian dolls, jewellery (love costume jewellery stores!)

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Heatherette
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Antiquitease and Balloonacy
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Shroom e/s, Vanilla pigment, Peachykeen blush, Fix+, Syrup lipstick
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: Strawbaby lipstick (Fafi)-altho didn't technically miss out on this, but love it so much I wish I bought 10 back ups!, Sock Hop/Bonus Beat lipglass (Heatherette), Shimpagne MSF, Gentle Fumes quad (Smoke Signals)
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): I tend to go for bronze/purple/deep green shades but like to experiment with other colours
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): nude/red/berry
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Veluxe Pearl
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Plushglass and eyeshadows
Least Favorite MAC Product: mascaras

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Stila
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: LE/Holiday palettes, Cherry lip stain, any eyeshadows
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: NYX/Milani/Loreal HiP as we don't get these brands here
Things You Don't Like/Need: body creams-I like them but stocked up at Lush/TBS earlier in the year, have enough to last forever! Bath bombs also and such like as I only have a shower.
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): Anything! Pigment samples would be lovely as I haven't really experimented much with these. Am a sucker for 'foreign' candy though (Reeces Peanut butter cups!)
yes.gif

Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: Not really sure what to add for this one! I guess I'm quite girly, love trying new pampering things such as facemasks, hair masks etc.

Your Wishlist : (guide only, although I would be very pleased with any of these items, please don't break the bank on spending!)
-Anything from the MAC/Stila Holiday collections
-Items from Bath and Body Works, we don't get this anymore and I love their products!
-Any MAC Plushglass/Lustreglass
-Candles, especially Yankee
-Pigment samples:esp Vanilla, Melon, Kitschmas, Fairylite and Smoke Signals
-Anything beauty related that is relative to your country if not from the UK. I love trying new brands!

Thank You!

This sounds like great fun, I've already got some items planned for my Elf
th_DANCE.gif

peacelover18

Skintone: NW15
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Interests/Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Making collages from fashion magazines
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Perfumes, perfume samples, nail polishes, old Vogues

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Cult of Cherry
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Probably Cult of Cherry
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to:
1. Sable e/s
2. Soft Ochre Paint Pot
3. Blushbaby Blush
4. Trace Gold Blush
5. Up the Amp Lipstick
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On:
1. Jampacked Lipglass (Cult of Cherry)
2. New Vegas MSF (Alexander McQueen)
3. Funtabulous Dazzleglass (Dazzleglass)
4. Tea Time Pigment (Colour Forms)
5. Copperclast (Jewelescent)
Favorite Eyeshadow Color: Greens are my all-time favorite, but I'm really into neutrals right now, since I don't have as many.
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): I wear almost any color on my lips, but I especially love pinks and reds.
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Pigments. I have 70+ full-size.
Least Favorite MAC Product: Mascaras, CCBs, cremeblushes.

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: NARS
1. Albatross Blush
2. Super Orgasm Blush
3. Dolce Vita Blush
1. Maybelline Full 'n' Soft Mascara in Black
2. Wet 'n' Wild Liquid Liners
3. NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils
Things You Don't Like/Need: Bath stuff, candles
Little Extras You Love: I love pigment samples and perfume samples. Cute little homemade crafts. Any other little cute extras are always appreciated.
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: My MUA wishlist would probably help (you can also see what pigments I already own in my notepad): http://www.makeupalley.com/swap/item...over18/type=2/. Gently used m/u is okay by me.

Your Wishlist:
Sable, Espresso, Mulch, Shroom Eyeshadows (Pots/pans/depots are fine)
Blushbaby, Trace Gold, Dollymix, Salsarose (pro color) Blushes (Pots/pans/depots)
Soft Ochre, Moss Scape Paint Pots
Any pigment I don't already own (Have I mentioned I'm into pigments?
tong.gif
)
Could always use another 15 pan/blush palette
I'm in need of another 239 brush
OPI/China Glaze Nail Polishes
Anything else really. I'm easy.
cutey.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

Skintone (NW15, etc): ??, I don't wear foundation
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Interests/Hobbies: MakeUp, Beading, Knitting, Music
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Beads and Nailpolish.

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Hmm, I don't really have a favorite, I love everything.
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Again, I'm not sure I have a fave.
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Dipdown Fluidline, Carbon Eyeshadow, Prrrr Lipglass, 208 Angle Brush...that's all I can think of.
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: I really wanted Guacamole eyeshadow, and I actually paid for it, but the deal fell through. I would also really love any of the Playboy lippies, just for the cuteness factor.
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): I love all colors, I wear a ton of bright colors though.
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): I like shimmery pinks, reds and berries.
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): I love veluxe pearl!
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Eyeshadow!
Least Favorite MAC Product: Foundation or mascara.

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: MUFE
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: Any of the Diamond Powders, Any of the Color Pots, and the Multicolored Star Glitter.
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: I've tried a large variety of drugstore brands, but never anything by Rimmel...so I'd like to try something there.
Things You Don't Like/Need: I don't need any lotions.
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): I just love everything, so I'm not at all picky.
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I love the color pink, I'm easy going and just think this is fun stuff to do, so I'm really excited. I also love reading!

**Medusa Makeup (I've never tried them but the red and pink shadows look killer, really, I'd love to try anything from Medusa)
**Any of the Twilight Series Books.
**Fun socks, I love socks.
**iTunes, I love music.
**Coloring Books (my stress relief)

melozburngr

Skintone (NW15, etc): pale, pale, pale. (NW15 is too dark lol)
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Interests/Hobbies: Baking/cooking, painting, reading (mysteries, fantasy, chick-lit), music (I<3 iTunes- 23,000 songs and counting!!), movies
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): unique shot & martini glasses, shoes, been on a unique jewelry kick lately- etsy is evil.
smiles.gif
also mysteriously collect lint in my pockets, and pennies, too.

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Metal-X- I know everyone else hated these shadows- but they worked amazing on me, and I loved 'em- especially the neutrals.
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: D'Bohemia or Rebel Rock
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: neutral brown eyeshadows, a few random pigments, Dubonnet lipstick, a suitable blush for a pale as f redhead (I LOVE LOVE LOVE springsheen- damn LE)
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: none really, there are a few I'd love to get AGAIN tho- Springsheen, Shimpagne, Deckchair pigment, Fusion Gold Metal-X e/s
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): my 15-pan palettes would lead to believe oranges/warm coppers, etc. or teals, but my most used eyeshadow is Cranberry, and I would love to try more burgundies.
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): red, definitely...best reds ever: VGI, and Classic Dame.
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Not picky...
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Pigments. all the way, they're so damn versatile!
Least Favorite MAC Product: ummm.. don't really dislike anything Ive tried- but I dont ever used my shadesticks..

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: I'm pretty much a huge MAC whore, so..umm..dunno. I used all Shiseido foundation, powder, etc tho. I really like Demeter scents too! Not foody or sweet tho- my favs are laundromat, fig, and Pure Soap- I like musky, and clean smells.
smiles.gif

Things You Don't Like/Need: bath stuff- I have more than a girl can EVER use- (used to work PT at The Body Shop lol)
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): unique little doodads, samples to products that are awesome that I should try. Perfume samples! I'm all about trying different scents!!
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I'm a goofball, and love bar-related stuff, baking stuff, and all that jazz. I'm an easy gal to please, so you dont have to go crazy!!

nelyanaphonexia

Skintone (NW15, etc): NW25winter/30summer
Hair Color: brown black
Eye Color: green
Interests/Hobbies: art: painting, drawing and photography, art history, makeup, fashion, surfing, dance (ballet/tap/jazz/swing and salsa), writing, reading, tanning,
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): handbags, nail polish, sunglasses, SHOES sz. 7!
greengrin.gif
, art prints/originals if they are cheap, photos,

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Dazzleglass or Cult of Cherry
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Barbie
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Prep and Prime Skin, #35 Lash, Corduroy e/s, 138 Tapered Face Brush, 225 tapered blending brush
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: Style Minx l/g (Heatherette), any of the eyeshadows from Barbie, Pharoah Paint Pot from McQueen, the pallette from Dress Camp, either of the lipglasses from Manish
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): anything warmer: red purples, oranges, yellows, reds and coppers
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): pinks and corals
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): matte and VP
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): omg. too many? no...either pigment or lustreglass
Least Favorite MAC Product:I have oily skin, so anything that would add oil or shine to my skin, but since I haven't had a bad experiance with that yet, any of the shadows that have a major fall out. *cough*MESandlustres*cough*

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: MUFE (Make-up For Ever)
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: Pink 6 Diamond Powder, Purple 92 e/s, Satin Blood Orange 20 Blush
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: Milani is my fave drugstore brand: Milani 11 Powder Storm e/s, Milani Hot N' the Sun Glossy Tube, Neon Lights Nail Laquer
Things You Don't Like/Need: anything that would make my skin oilier than it already is, I look terrible in dark purple or brown lipsticks - they are a huge NO on me, anything for the face with strong warm undertones - I am def. a cool toned gal
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): anything for curly, dry, or frizzy hair, pigment samples!!, I love love LOVE glitter - so glitter samples are AWESOME!
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I love exploring new and unique cultures -= so anything that would be unique or different I would probably LOVE, I'm a HUGE bookworm, I'm working on my thesis right now (on Medieval Italian Frescoes, the Arena Chapel in Padua by Giotto di Bondone...) - so anything to DESTRESS, I'm also planning my wedding and getting MARRIED on Dec. 20th!!!, I'm moving from my home state of Texas to Kansas City,KS...so I dunno how that will he helpful, but it's something HUGE in my life right now so it's mention worthy....I'm kind of a health nut, I like eating healthy and was a vegetarian for almost ten years for a serious genetic disease that runs in my family, but I'm slowly working some meats like fish back into my diet (once again...not sure if that will be helpful, but mention worthy) I go to Texas Tech University in Lubbock, I'm an art historian with a specialty in Medieval Italian art...so anything Medieval or Italian catches my interest...yeah...I'm kind of a nerd....

Your Wishlist (5-15 Items Should Be Sufficient
yes.gif
)
:I'm not sure what all to put on here b/c my wish list for my Birthday (Dec. 17th!!!) is also coming up and everything I'm asking for is so specific or expensive....

so, this is what I came up with:

Oil Pencils
Human Hair Fringe in R4HH
UPDO Chignon in CR830
Put On Pieces Mini Clips in R6/R8/R10 (Five or Six Clips Total)
Really...almost anything from above would work. I also like Dior and Chanel makeup/perfumes. Miss Dior Cherie has been at the top of my wishlist since it came out, along with any Dior lipgloss.
smiles.gif
Givenchy's POP Gloss IS AMAZING. Especially the glitter glosses.

Hopefully all this stuff helped!
smiles.gif

Divinity

Skintone (NW15, etc): C3
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: dark brown
Interests/Hobbies: dance classes, MAC, music, books
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): shoes, handbags, lippies, fun socks

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: I think it will be Dame Edna
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Can't pick just one
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: sketch e/s, vex e/s, smut e/s, #168 brush, paradisco e/s
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: Heatherette lipstick - the original, NOT the ones from the Heatherette collection, Bankroll pearlglide liner, Seasonal Peach nail laquer
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): blue-brown piggie is my fave! - I have a fetish for mixed colors
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): pink
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): frost
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Loudlash mascara (noisy black)
Least Favorite MAC Product: zoomlash

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: NARS
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: super orgasm blush, area glitter pencil, monoi body oil
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: n/a
Things You Don't Like/Need: perfume samples
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): ghiradelli mint chocolate squares
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I have a fetish with stars

I have a horrible addiction to Starbucks and now Product Body, thanks to Shimmer. I'm lemming for the Figgy Pudding gift set. I'm also trying to get my hands on those mucluks from the PINK collection at Victoria Secret. I LOVE the cream colored ones.

Thank you SO much in advance, Santa!!

CantAffordMAC

Skintone (NW15, etc): NW35

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Interests/Hobbies: Makeup (duh), movies, hair, shopping, reading
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Body sprays and lotions, purses, jewelry, Native American stuff (dreamcatchers, etc) unicorn stuff (not tacky, or childish though), nail polish, candles

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: The N Collection and Heatherette
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: I guess Heatherette
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Lychee Luxe lipglass, expensive pink e/s, cranberry e/s, humid e/s, Jubilee lipstick
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: Lollipop Loving (I really just need a backup of this), Boss Brown/Slave to Pink lustretwin, Dazzleglasses, Black ore Solar Bits, Volcanic Ash exfoliator
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): warm colors
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): nudes, light pinks, peaches, light browns
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): I love dazzleglass, eyeshadow and lipglass equally
Least Favorite MAC Product: Never tried MAC eyeliners (aside from pearlglide) soooo I guess we can say that?

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: I dont think I have a favorite
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: I want to try NARS the multiple orgasm, nars night porter/night fever shadows,any MUFE shadows
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: Cover Girl Wetslicks Amazement lipglosses(pink positive, everythings rosy), maxfactor 2000 calorie mascara,HIP paints/cream liners
Things You Don't Like/Need: Dark/bright lips.
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): I AM A STARBUCKS FREAK!
greengrin.gif
I love pigment samples, I'd LOVE to try different glitter samples, I love perfume samples, I like Riesens (chocolate covered caramels) I like Ghiradelli with the caramel or the mint inside, and Milk Duds and Twizzlers. I like anything that smells or tastes like coffee.....Basically ANYTHING
cutey.gif

Anything else about you that would help out your Santa:
Im just your average girly girl. I love makeup, nail polish, perfumes, body creams; anything that makes me look and feel more feminine. I am on my way to becoming a hair stylist, but i really want to be a makeup artist someday. I used to read a lot of books, I dont really have time for it anymore. Ive been drinking coffee since I was 3! Ive very recently become a Starbucks-aholic. I love the color pink and black. I love my family a lot. Im REALLY into Yankee Candles. I never shop at sephora or anywhere else but MAC for my makeup, because there are alwaaaaays LE collections, and Id rather buy from them; but Id love to try other brands.

Im very appreciative of anything I would get, I really love getting gifts for other people, and it might look like Im materialistic or spoiled, but I promise Im not!

yes.gif
)
:
*NARS the multiple
*NARS shadows (night porter/night fever/night clubbing etc)
*MUFE loose shadows
*Diorshow mascara (black)
*Dipdown fluidline
*Sharkskin shadestick
*Any MAC paints
*Prep & Prime face/lash
*Blush palette or 15 pan palette
*Big Fatty colored mascara (Black cherry or purple haze)
*Any skincare for acne prone skin
*Philosphy bodywashes
*Myth/Blankety lipsticks
*Ravishing cremesheen
*Any of the neutral dazzleglasses (comet blue, pleasure principle, bare necessity, etc)

Stormy

Skintone (NW15, etc): NW20

Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Hazel
Interests/Hobbies: Figure skating, the Twilight books, Yoga, Red Sox
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Beanie Baby bears, but just the bears, they wear my skating medals, LOL.

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Ungaro
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: N Collection
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): Anything pastel
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): Nudes or pinks like 3N/Cali Dreaming
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Satin
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): 3N Lipstick!!!
Least Favorite MAC Product: Dazzleglass (too much glitter)/Mascaras

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Bobbi Brown
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: Shadows, gel eyeliner
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: OPI Nail polish, China Glaze polish, Cover Girl powder foundation
Things You Don't Like/Need: Anything glittery or shimmery...it irritates my eyes. I love matte colors!
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): Swedish fish, anything Starbucks or coffee related.
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I'm a huge bookworm and a video game geek. I like to work out, and I eat healthy most of the time. I LOVE coffee and so does my husband. I like the Philosophy Body Washes. I appreciate whatever is given to me and I love to give in return.

yes.gif
)
:
- A 209 brush and a brown fluidline
- Ungaro Flower Mist Dew BP
- Any fun OPI or China Glaze Nail polishes

THANK YOU, Secret Santa! I appreciate it!
thmbup.gif
th_DANCE.gif

TISH1124

How early or when is the latest everyone would llike to receive their gifts by? I just don't want to send mine too early or too late... I know b4 Christmas but how far before?

mtrimier

I was thinking I would send mine out the first or second week of december, and really that's because I have a post office across from my office building, but I'm really trying to give this thread time in case the elf I'm shopping for fills out the hints.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier
I was thinking I would send mine out the first or second week of december, and really that's because I have a post office across from my office building, but I'm really trying to give this thread time in case the elf I'm shopping for fills out the hints.

Damn! Guess it's not me
th_LMAO.gif

mtrimier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Damn! Guess it's not me
th_LMAO.gif

unfortunately, no. you would either be loving or hating me by now if it were.
winks.gif

i'm anxious to get mailin'!

I did find all of my elf's posts and made a "sorta" list. we shall see what happens.

TISH1124

Yeah I'm excited to...I can't wait to mail my Elf ...I love shopping for other people...So fun!!

Shenanigans

Skintone (NW15, etc): Good question - I've never been matched at MAC, but based on description, definitely an NW, most likely 15-20 (I'm super pale with freckles)
Hair Color: Changes often, usually dark brown with red
Eye Color: Hazel
Interests/Hobbies: Reading, music, dancing, WoW
Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): ZEBRA PRINT (slightly obsessed, lol), chandelier earrings, umm... MAC. =P

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Cool Heat (I love teals)
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Barbie and C-Shock
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Macroviolet Fluidline, Vanilla pigment, Blitz 'n Glitz Fluidline, Cranberry eyeshadow, Tempting eyeshadow
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: 2007 Royal Assets Metallic palette, any shadow from Cool Heat (except Warm Chill), Smoke and Diamonds (Starflash), Stark Naked (got it, just wish I got a backup too), Pucker Tendertone
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): I wear almost everything (except oranges/yellows) but prefer bright, cool colours (teals, purples, etc.)
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): Pink, from light to bright
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Veluxe Pearl, Starflash
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Fluidline and Slimshines
Least Favorite MAC Product: Mascara

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Urban Decay
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: Glitter liner, 24/7 liners in fun colours, more primer potion!
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: L'Oreal HiP metallic shadows (can't find them in Canada) - I think I've tried everything else!
Things You Don't Like/Need: I have extremely sensitive skin, so no lotions - perfume is ok as long as it's not a heavy floral. I don't wear nailpolish much.
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): Pigment/product samples (Strobe Cream, glitter, primer, etc.), chocolate, hard candies, coffee related things, handmade items.

Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I'm very much a rock'n'roll kind of girl - besides the addiction to zebra print, I love everything black, dark, and smokey! The only jewelry I wear is big chandelier or hoop earrings, although I love cuffs too. I live for music, so maybe a mix CD of your favourites would be a fantastic addition. =D

Your Wishlist :

I don't really have one... I am thankful for what I receive. =)

melozburngr

I forgot to add something to my wishlist or info that might help santa- I LOVE silicone ice cube trays in weird, fun shapes!! (I use them as molds for my sugar stuff) :p I have hearts, stars, puzzle pieces, skulls, pumpkins, flowers...and long stick ones. lol

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
How early or when is the latest everyone would llike to receive their gifts by? I just don't want to send mine too early or too late... I know b4 Christmas but how far before?

Good question!

As for me : I don't mind about receiving it early if it's easier on the mail. That's what I'll do for my elf
winks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.