SEPHORA FRIENDS AND FAMILY-WHAT ARE YOU BUYING???

DILLIGAF

Usually I just hop on the site and see what moves me. I'm hoping to snag that UD 24/7 holiday pencil set. That's the only thing I'm sure about.

MissTiffany2U

Right now, this is my list:

Tarte SmolderEYES liner set (if back in stock)
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed (maybe?)
Boscia black mask
Clarisonic brush head duo
Dior Addict Lip Glow
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer

I think that's it.

califabulous

have you tried the dior lip glow before? i wonder what it is really moisturizing...and if it really turns lips pink?!

Right now, this is my list:

Tarte SmolderEYES liner set (if back in stock)
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed (maybe?)
Boscia black mask
Clarisonic brush head duo
Dior Addict Lip Glow
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer

I think that's it.

MissTiffany2U

have you tried the dior lip glow before? i wonder what it is really moisturizing...and if it really turns lips pink?!

Never tried it but have always been interested. I was concerned if it was even going to show up on my lips, because mine are pigmented but I saw this video on YouTube...
http://youtu.be/fp_BjAIpZ-s

Ashleybubbles83

how long is it going on for?

i will probably grab some nars shadow duos and tarte amazonian clay blushes...might skip MAC glitter and ice for this...

califabulous

i think you only have to be a beauty insider and anyone can sign up for that. I know last year you had to use a code or email sent from Sephora. I don't know if it is the same this year. I haven't received anything yet.

sss215

I am going to get some NARS products

Jolie Poupie e/s duo
Exhibit A blush
Funny Face l/s
Easy Lover l/g

I've had my eye on these things for a while and now is the perfect time to haul. can't wait! F&F is always a good time to get the more expensive items. Last year I got the Clarisonic MIA.

Sequinzombie

Makeup forever hd foundation
Makeup forever hd microperfecting primer. I can't decide between the blue and mauve
Illamasqua powder blusher in disobey
Illamasqua lashes 017
Maybe one or two cheaper things to. hah

kimbunney

I was debating skipping the sale altogether but I can't let a good sale go by...so I'm getting:

-Smashbox lash primer (hg product for me so I always need one on hand)
-MUFE palette
-MUFE shadow (not sure which color I'm looking at swatches now, I already have 3 so I just wanted to slowly collect the colors to fill the palette)
-Purity cleanser (been wanting to try it for a while now)

macgirl3121

I saved my mother's day gift card for Sephora to put towards this. I totally forgot about the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes. Welp, onto the list it goes. Here is what I want so far.

• Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion
  • Clarisonc brush heads
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay blush - Tipsy
  • Nars blush - undeicided on which one
  • new Nars concealer stick
  • Nars Pro Prime oil free

Honey&LemonGirl

Sephora has announced that F&F this year is going to be for family and friends of employees only. To get a code, you need to get a card from an employee, plus the sale is only applicable in-store. So they say on their Facebook page!

califabulous

Sephora has announced that F&F this year is going to be for family and friends of employees only. To get a code, you need to get a card from an employee, plus the sale is only applicable in-store. So they say on their Facebook page!

OMG so I immediately jumped on the telephone and called my local Sephora and they confirmed that you actually have to know someone who will give you the discount card to shop with. I was so disappointed that I didn't ask if it was in-store only....the proof is on the facebook page but I don't have facebook
WTF2.gif
I always wondered why they called it friends and family if anyone could get the discount. bummer.

Haven

Well they just lost a massive sale then! I don't have time to go to the store to try to get a code or F & F card from an employee. Plus I like to order online b/c of my kids, job, etc make in store cosmetic shopping difficult.

sss215

this is how a traditional f&f sale is. In clothing retail someone you know gives you a post card and you get the same discount the employees get, like when the GAP has theirs, you can get 30% with the card. Sephora may offer that to employees for their F&F to shop in store and not online. Lots of retail does it. I know Bloomies has one.

Sephora.com f&f 20% off is online only and should be coming up soon. It was never in-store. The sale was long too, 10 days!

Well they just lost a massive sale then! I don't have time to go to the store to try to get a code or F & F card from an employee. Plus I like to order online b/c of my kids, job, etc make in store cosmetic shopping difficult.

I'm still waiting for the email to arrive.

beckyjo

There will be both an ONLINE and IN-STORE Friends and Family Sale, according to what I've dug up. One has to visit www.sephora.com/friends during the week for a special code. You can go there now to read the details of the online event. Additionally, I read that one needs to bring a Beauty Insider card and photo ID to shop in store, and the discount is only good for one trip.

Hope this helps!