SEPHORA FRIENDS AND FAMILY-WHAT ARE YOU BUYING???

UrbanSweetheart

I purchased the Lorac Bejeweled Day & Night Jewerly Box (my first Lorac purchase..YAY!) and the Urban Decay Glide On Pencil Set in Naked. Can't wait to get my package ^_^

Sorry to you ladies whose wants were sold out :(

afulton

I went into my local Sephora today and asked the manager for a F&F card. She said I didn't need one to get the 20% off just ask at the register. I was able to shop in the store and receive my 20% off. Yay!

DILLIGAF

I went into my local Sephora today and asked the manager for a F&F card. She said I didn't need one to get the 20% off just ask at the register. I was able to shop in the store and receive my 20% off. Yay!

I'm going to give that a try at the Aventura Store. Just incase can you PM me the store that you went to?
girlhaha.gif

califabulous

I should have waited... wouldn't you know, the Dior Addict Lip Glow is back in stock *rolls eyes*
AWWW! that blows... maybe you can get another code and order again with a different email address?

OMG... the amber diamond is back in too! Albatross or dior???? here we go with fear of commitment...
001_unsure.gif

antigone21

Thanks for the info! I knew about the location issue, but it's so frustrating to see Forever 21s pop up everywhere but no Sephora haha. It sucks that UD isn't everywhere, but hopefully it will be downtown. I see in your profile you work at Sephora, may I ask which location? I probably haven't been to Sephora since march, it's just more convenient to order online.

Your getting a store next may or june. Place des ailes. the store has been in the works for a few years now, but they had a bitch of a time securing a location, and there were so many stock issues in canada, they wanted to make sure they could actually fill the store with product before opening it.
Those problems have now been stored out. There was also the issue of translating packaging. They did not want to house a store with tons of products that are no complient with our laws, especially since language police are always in the stores. That is the reason Philosophy got pulled from all Quebec stores, they were forced to do so by law. Hopefully Philosophy will be "up to code" when downtown and Rockland open.

Urban decay is fully translated and is availble in certain stores (has been sinc march), pointe claire being one of them, i think the other is St bruno.
they do not put the same brands in all stores. Pointe Claire also has YSL, which took the place of Lorac.

Trust me, it's not that Sephora didn't want a Downtown store, it's that dealing with all these American companies, and getting them to understand our ridiculous language laws, and to invest in a small market, is well, difficult to say the least.

Icecaramellatte

Quote:
I finally placed my order....I experienced some severe anxiety during the decision making process....
cry.gif

I ordered:

Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Flush

Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
YSL Touch Eclat #4
YSL Pur Couture #7
Nars Oil Free Primer
Bobbi Brown Rich color gloss in pink buff

Skipped:
Dior amber diamond (out of stock)
UDPP - I don't need it right now AND I have a gift card for Ulta I can get it there!
Coach Poppy Rollerball- I have a gazillion mini scents (samples) that I can use
Nars albatross (can't decide btwn this and amber diamond)
Too faced sun bunny ????
Need to check out MUFE Rouge artist lippies
Chanel hall for Christmas
yahoo.gif
I was considering Dior Amber Diamond and the Touche Eclat too. I didn't know Touche Eclat came in darker shades. Now which shade for me? I'm also thinking about Nars Blush kit and Super Orgasm kit. Also, I want the OPI Sephora holiday colors. Oh I can't decide.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Here's what I got:

NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette
MUFE Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Collection
MUFE Aqua Cream # 3, 18, 20, 21, 22

kimbunney

My order seems to boring compared to you guys, but I had to keep it short because I don't know how much I'm getting from Glitter and Ice. Anyway I ended up with things that I've been wanting for a while.

-NARS e/s in Galapagos, Nightsun, and California
-Purity cleanser

I also wanted Benefit They're real but I'll place a second order later this week if I don't get too much from Glitter and Ice.

Ashleybubbles83

ok you know i'm bout to be rediculous...

so if i go ahead and buy using my code online...can i also go in store and buy and get 20% off too???

sorry...it's a recession, ya'll!!! haha

sss215

I didn't get anything yet, but I think I am going to cool it on the MU and get some hair products. I love the Phytospecific line.

Not rushing.

QueenOfSnark

Bought a ton of stuff for a friend in HK, but for myself I only got:

-Tarte EmphasEYES eyebrow pencil - medium brown
-Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream SPF 38 PA+++
-Dior Rouge Dior - Mirza Mauve

If the Dior holiday collection goes up on Sephora's site before F&F is over I might put in a second order:

-Dior Rouge Dior - Nocturne, Belle de Nuit
-Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water (currently OOS)
-Koh Gen Do Natural Lighting Powder ( OOS)
-Shiseido Facial Cotton (OOS)

Then again, I just bought some new clothes so the above might have to wait. >_>

Copperhead

I didn't get anything yet, but I think I am going to cool it on the MU and get some hair products. I love the Phytospecific line.

Not rushing.

I'm trying to cool it on the MU products as well. I'm thinking about skincare. I'm also not rushing. I almost feel like I'm trying to force myself to buy something. LOL. I really shouldn't be trying to do that. Sad.

sss215

I'm trying to cool it on the MU products as well. I'm thinking about skincare. I'm also not rushing. I almost feel like I'm trying to force myself to buy something. LOL. I really shouldn't be trying to do that. Sad.

i am getting into that as well. do you have a clarisonic? it.changes.skincare.forever! no matter what i use, i get results. i save alot on skincare because the clarisonic helps your products work better, no matter what price point i feel.

Copperhead

i am getting into that as well. do you have a clarisonic? it.changes.skincare.forever! no matter what i use, i get results. i save alot on skincare because the clarisonic helps your products work better, no matter what price point i feel.

No I don't have a Clarisonic. I hear lots of raves on it though. Maybe I should look into getting one. I'm showing it to my husband now on Sephora's site telling him I want one for Christmas. LOL!

shontay07108

Quote: I was considering Dior Amber Diamond and the Touche Eclat too.  I didn't know Touche Eclat came in darker shades.  Now which shade for me?  I'm also thinking about Nars Blush kit and Super Orgasm kit.  Also, I want the OPI Sephora holiday colors.  Oh I can't decide.  
I love my Touche Eclat. It's great for under the eyes. Not a concealer, but it definitely brings some radiance. Mac is off with me, but in Mufe foundations I am #18 in Face and Body and #173 in HD. My match for Touche Eclat is #4. You're NC44, right? I'm thinking you can do #4 or you may even be able to use #3.
No I don't have a Clarisonic. I hear lots of raves on it though. Maybe I should look into getting one. I'm showing it to my husband now on Sephora's site telling him I want one for Christmas. LOL!
Clarisonic is my savior. My skin thanks me every single day. I wish I had bought a colored one, though. I am tempted to get another, but there's nothing wrong with the one I have now, so it's not happening. That baby ain't cheap. :lol: My list is all over the place. I was thinking about trying the DDF moisturizer, but I have to be careful about the skincare products I use. I think I'll stick to makeup. I love the sets that Mufe has available like the aqua creams, but the price is high (great value, though!) and I'm not sure I need/want all of the colors. I also love the set with the foundation, primer and powder but I already have a bottle and a half of the HD foundation and a mini container of the HD powder that despite daily use, I have not put a dent in. I am determined to get something from my favorite brand, though. I also have my eye on a fragrance like Hypnotic Poison by Dior. I love that for the fall/winter. Also, the smokey khaki shadow palette by Dior. It's gorgeous. Decisions, Decisions.

Copperhead

Ok, ya'll are seriously making me want a Clarisonic. I'm seriously going to have to get one.

I went in and out of Sephora really quick today to check out a few things and one thing I came across was Laura Mercier's Face Illuminator. That thing was so pretty I started to buy it on the spot but restrained myself because like I said, I'm trying to cool it on the makeup items a bit. The Face Illuminator felt very soft and had an almost wet like shimmer to it. Really nice.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P297326&categoryId=C12210

shontay07108

Aaaah! That Laura Mercier powder is in-store already??? I really want a swatch. I'm not into that brand much at all, but that powder has caught my eye. I love the idea of a rose gold highlighter and I'm hoping it's pigmented enough to actually do something on my skin. I don't want to waste my discount on it if I really just have to return it. Can't you go into a bit more detail if possible? Talk me into or out of it, please. :D