SEPHORA FRIENDS AND FAMILY-WHAT ARE YOU BUYING???

macgirl3121

There will be both an ONLINE and IN-STORE Friends and Family Sale, according to what I've dug up. One has to visit www.sephora.com/friends during the week for a special code. You can go there now to read the details of the online event. Additionally, I read that one needs to bring a Beauty Insider card and photo ID to shop in store, and the discount is only good for one trip.

Hope this helps!

The discount code cane only be used one time per email address, up to five email addresses. I have two registered with them right now and can register another two if it comes down to it. I don't expect to order more than 2x tho.

DILLIGAF

To those ladies and gents that have the TARTE Amazonian Clay Blushes on their lists. DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!!!! I love those blushes and currently own 3 in Flush, Natural Beauty and Tispy!

baghdad81

so it's up on the website, 20% off, FF2010, online only, not valid in stores or in Canada...booo sephora canada loves you too...there goes my wish list
rant.gif

Sequinzombie

well im confused about whats going on, the sephora facebook said it was for friends and family of employees but if I do get the code then i'll still order what I had planned on. If not, oh well i'll make an order with inglot.
eyelove.gif

antigone21

BOOOO! The website sephora.com/friends says it is for all online purchases, but not for canadian orders. My wishlist goes down the drain. I wanted the UD naked palette and Nars blush in Taos and I was about to choose a Tarte amazonian clay blush and either a Too Faced or Stila e/s palette. They would make so much more money without all these restrictions, it's obvious they are still making a big % of profit even with the 20% off.

Mabelle

^ call your local store (if you have one) and ask to speak to the manager.

Tell her you plan to fill a large order, and ask if she has any letfover post cards

antigone21

Quote:
^ call your local store (if you have one) and ask to speak to the manager.

Tell her you plan to fill a large order, and ask if she has any letfover post cards

As you know it seems like it's too complicated for them to open a store downtown Montreal, and I don't have a car so I rarely get to go to Laval, St-Bruno or Pointe-Claire. :( And why can't Urban Decay just translate their labels in French so it would be available to us??!!! I haven't been to the 2 other locations, but the Laval one doesn't even have an UD section and I guess the language thing is the reason why.

beckyjo

The sale is live! Go to Sephora.com/friends. It will prompt you to enter your email address, then it will give you a one-time-use code and you can shop away!

Tendertoni

So Ladies...after much pretend shopping, putting items in my Shopping bag and then taking out for days...here's what I finally ended up with <drumroll please..lol>

-Dr Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
-Dr Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner
-Dr Brandt Pores No More Anti Aging Mattifying Lotion (THE TRUTH!!!)
-Fresh Sugar Lush Set
-Bliss Vanilla & Bergamot Body Buff
-Marc Jacobs Lola Set
-Laura Mercier The Nudes Lip Glace Mini Set
-Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder (warm chestnut)
-Ojon Damage Reverse - Restorative Finishing Spray
-DDF Glycolic 10% Exfoliating Oil Control Gel
-Tarte Amazon Clay Blush - in Flush

I'm done with Sephora for a while...but I'm sooo excited to get my purchases! My wallet is screaming at me right now, but I'm tuning it out with the sounds of new cosmetics/skincare!!! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!

jennifa

WTH?? All the stuff I wanted was sold out!

Urban Decay 15 Palette
Clarisonic Mia (every color but lavender)
Dior Amber Diamond hightlighter
etc!!

GlamQueen21

I ended up getting the MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash Mascara (my absolute fav!!), MUFE Eyeshadow #75 and MUFE Aqua Liner #13!

MissTiffany2U

I ended up getting:

Tarte SmolderEYES liner set
Tarte blush in Exposed
Clarisonic brush head duo
Boscia Luminizing black mask
Chloe/Love, Chloe mini perfume set

The Dior Addict Lip Glow was sold out :-(

califabulous

I finally placed my order....I experienced some severe anxiety during the decision making process....
cry.gif

I ordered:

Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Flush

Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
YSL Touch Eclat #4
YSL Pur Couture #7
Nars Oil Free Primer
Bobbi Brown Rich color gloss in pink buff

Skipped:
Dior amber diamond (out of stock)
UDPP - I don't need it right now AND I have a gift card for Ulta I can get it there!
Coach Poppy Rollerball- I have a gazillion mini scents (samples) that I can use
Nars albatross (can't decide btwn this and amber diamond)
Too faced sun bunny ????
Need to check out MUFE Rouge artist lippies
Chanel hall for Christmas
yahoo.gif

mtrimier

i'm in the same boat for sold out items. oh well. the code is good until 11/2, so hopefully i'll make up my mind by then and the things i wanted will be back in stock.
i soothed my tattered nerves with some nyx and limecrime lipsticks, and some nail polishes, lol!