SEPHORA FRIENDS AND FAMILY-WHAT ARE YOU BUYING???

kimbunney

Sephora messed up my order too. I had to call and replace it but the people where really nice and gave me free 3 day shipping and also sent me an email for an extra 20% off so I was excited about that.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Yesss... and the hauling continues!

nanaparty.gif

califabulous

oh Hells no. AND I just about wet my pants trying to decide if I should place a 2nd order....and I did (made a 2nd order not wet my pants!). LOL. I just became VIB so I had no idea...I haven't gotten notification of the sale yet...and seriously...I DO NOT NEED ANYTHING ELSE....yes i do
girlhaha.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
oh Hells no. AND I just about wet my pants trying to decide if I should place a 2nd order....and I did (made a 2nd order not wet my pants!). LOL. I just became VIB so I had no idea...I haven't gotten anything yet...and seriously...I DO NOT NEED ANYTHING ELSE....yes i do
girlhaha.gif

LOL!
girlhaha.gif

Piarpreet

I bought 2 illamasqua concealers (never tried illamasqua make up but i love their NPs) and a pack of mascara testers...looking for a non waterproof one that will keep my curl. I love that they have an awesome return policy, and that i got 20% discount!!!! :)

MadTheologian

Just called Sephora to confirm my VIB status, and they told me in two weeks, I will receive my welcome package. In the meantime, when I shop for the sale next week, the store can call them to confirm. Yay! Also....got word via someone working at the Sephora inside JCPenney in Fort Wayne that there will be a special sale sometime after Black Friday! I will have to pick up a postcard prior to Thanksgiving. Good thing about this is that will give me time to compare products!

PixieDancer

Call them and complain! Tell them that its a poor system, and because of that some items are now sold out, and they are making LESS money off of your sale. And now let them know that skinstore is getting your money instead for a 100$ purcahse, and you just might buy all your replacement brushes from them.
You're right it is a terribly bad system. Fortunately, I have NEVER had any issues with my Sephora orders OR their customer service in the past... So I guess I'll just let it go for this incident. But if it happens again in the future, I'll definitely do something more! And I do like having Skinstore as a backup choice... They are always doing coupons and sales. Thanks for the advice Mabelle!

AmandDUR

I wish I'd hit my VIB status sooner! I didn't get a mailer. Although it's not like I need anything.... I did just order the danmari palette again before F&F ended. I'm sure I could shop online and get the VIB discount, but it would be nice to be able to get it in store as well.

jennifa

I finally put in my order :)

I got:

A pink Clarisonic Mia (all the other colors were sold out, boooo)
MUFE Aqua Cream #8
The Body Shop Tea Tree set
and two pairs of falsies.

Super excited to get my order!!

Since I'm not a VIB, I couldn't get any of the goodies that were sold out online. Maybe I can convince someone to take me to the shopping event on November 10th, hihihi :D

PixieDancer

I got my package today... FINALLY after all the mixup and cancelled order and sold out items I wanted...
Happy with what I DID end up with. And I have my VIB mailer coupon too, so hopefully all the stuff I missed due to the issue I had with this order will be back in stock!

Most excited to try my MUFE Aqua Cream 9 (Coral) and Benefit Cream Eyeshadow in Tidal Wave (beautiful Greenish Teal/Turquoise)!

Icecaramellatte

Thanks Shontay for the Touche Eclat info. I'm passing for now but maybe I'll try it with the VIB sale. Anyway, I got:

Nars Danmari All About Cheeks palette
Nars Yorokobi Super Orgasm kit

And a big thanks again to Shontay because I just placed another order for the Laura Mercier luminizer and OPI Good Tidings We Bling Nailpolish. I can't wait to try the face illuminator. It looks gorgeous!

PixieDancer

OOOOoooo!! Don't miss out on the YSL Touche Eclat! Shontay was right to recomment that! Just really brightens and wakens up the eye area! I use it for EVERY photo shoot! An amazing makeup artist turned me on to it! I second Shontay's recommendation on that! I think I'm going to try that LM Highlighter too... based on the fact it looks so darn beautiful! (Like I need more pretty makeup!) Enjoy your VIB sale!

Thanks Shontay for the Touche Eclat info. I'm passing for now but maybe I'll try it with the VIB sale. Anyway, I got:

Nars Danmari All About Cheeks palette
Nars Yorokobi Super Orgasm kit

And a big thanks again to Shontay because I just placed another order for the Laura Mercier luminizer and OPI Good Tidings We Bling Nailpolish. I can't wait to try the face illuminator. It looks gorgeous!

shontay07108

Thanks Shontay for the Touche Eclat info.  I'm passing for now but maybe I'll try it with the VIB sale.  Anyway, I got: Nars Danmari All About Cheeks palette Nars Yorokobi Super Orgasm kit And a big thanks again to Shontay because I just placed another order for the Laura Mercier luminizer and OPI Good Tidings We Bling Nailpolish.  I can't wait to try the face illuminator.  It looks gorgeous!
You're welcome. I really want that OPI polish, but for some reason, I can't bring myself to order it. Soon, hopefully. I hope you like the LM luminizer. It's pretty and subtle. I actually prefer my highlighters more bold. I guess that defeats the purpose, but I can't help myself. My favorite luminizer is still thebalm, though. I got a Mufe aqua eyes pencil in 11L(I gave my other one away for some reason) and an aqua cream I've been looking at forever, #15. It's awesome. I didn't get my VIB mailer yet, but hopefully soon. I want to go to the store and haul some stuff, but I will try and wait until the VIB sale starts.

califabulous

What happens if I get Touche Eclat in the wrong color? Will it eventually just blend in or will it look ridiculous? I got it in #4....I tried it for a brief moment and I liked it! I thought it gave me brighter look but I am not sure how it's supposed to look...and how are these numbered? 5 looks lighter than 4 but 3 looks really light...I didn't try it on in store, I just went by the consensus of women my tone...was that wrong? LOL