SEPHORA FRIENDS AND FAMILY-WHAT ARE YOU BUYING???

Copperhead

Here's my F&F haul:
th_thstars.gif

This is one fine haul!

jennifa

Wow, amazing hauls, guys! I'm still hemming and hawing about placing my order, because I want to see if that Clarisonic Mia set (with all the freebies) is going to be back in stock first.

I don't suppose we could get a swatch of the LM Highlighter? :D

Tendertoni

Don't feel so terrible. Honestly, the palette was a let down. We got our in for our MUFE event in Sept or August, and have barley sold any. The purple isnt very nice, and nither is the green imo. Not the nicest MUFE could have picked anyway.
If you really want, try calling a canadian store to do a send sale.

In that case, I'm glad i didn't get it. I really wanted it for the purple and green. I think I will pick up the MUFE highline palette before the sale is over...maybe.

PixieDancer

UGH! Placed my F&F order on Oct. 23rd. Then late yesterday I got a cancellation notice saying one of my items was out of stock so they cancelled my ENTIRE order! NOW 3 of the things I ordered originally are unavailable! Re-ordered what I could but a little upset with their customer service! Why would you cancel my WHOLE order just because ONE item (that was a sale item I threw in my cart as impulse because it was only $12) isn't in stock! THEN wait SOOOO long to let me know to reorder! Just remove that item from my sale and charge me for what's left! Now I'm left waiting longer for the things I WAS able to get! My little vent for the day!
Hope everyone is enjoying their goodies!

PixieDancer

For those wanting the Clarisonic...
If the one you want is sold out on the Sephora site... Check HERE!
(I posted this before)
You can get the Clarisonic at Skinstore.com as well. They are almost always doing a coupon for 20% off!
The 20% off code for Skinstore right now is G2GWIN (with FREE shipping on orders over $49.00 all the time!)

foxxylatina07

Damn that REALLY sux. A few people were complaining about the same thing in Sephora's fb page. I think that has put me off from getting anything on line from their site right now. I rather go in person when I go to the city next time. Contact them and see what they can do about it. I hope you end up getting the rest of those things before the sale is over =)
UGH! Placed my F&F order on Oct. 23rd. Then late yesterday I got a cancellation notice saying one of my items was out of stock so they cancelled my ENTIRE order! NOW 3 of the things I ordered originally are unavailable! Re-ordered what I could but a little upset with their customer service! Why would you cancel my WHOLE order just because ONE item (that was a sale item I threw in my cart as impulse because it was only $12) isn't in stock! THEN wait SOOOO long to let me know to reorder! Just remove that item from my sale and charge me for what's left! Now I'm left waiting longer for the things I WAS able to get! My little vent for the day!

Copperhead

That sucks. That doesn't seem like the way to do things. I agree in that they should have removed that item and just sent and charged you for the rest. That sucks.

I just checked my delivery confirmation and my LM Illuminator is waiting for me at the post office. I passed that place twice today and didn't stop at all. LOL! I really didn't expect it until like Monday.

macgirl3121

Wow, amazing hauls, guys! I'm still hemming and hawing about placing my order, because I want to see if that Clarisonic Mia set (with all the freebies) is going to be back in stock first.

I don't suppose we could get a swatch of the LM Highlighter? :D
I doubt they will be back in stock before the sale is over. They always sell out quickly. I'm probably going to get the violet Nordstrom exclusive color with the super cute bag.

amillion

I purchased a MUFE lip gloss in S14 from their star collection. The rest were skincare items from origins and pacifica rollerball perfume. I want the mufe smokey eyes palette but will be getting that from a nice person in Canada on on another board

MAChostage

How long have you been using the line? I bought some of the products a couple of years ago and ultimately decided that it was just too expensive. And I was only ok at the time with the results I achieved.

I didn't get anything yet, but I think I am going to cool it on the MU and get some hair products. I love the Phytospecific line.

Not rushing.

DILLIGAF

My haul this time around was really small. Small in comparison to other Sephora F&F sales I've participated in. I got:

• Urban Decay Travel Size 24/7 Glide On Pencil Set in Electric
  • Nails Inc Special Effect Overglaze Polish set Wyndham Collection.

To tell you the truth I'm in love with Nails Inc. at the moment. I'm a true fan of cream finish polishes and this brand has a huge collection of highly pigmented cremes. I'll be getting rid of some of my older China Glaze colors to replace them with Nails Inc.

shontay07108

I really hate how every time this Sephora F&F sale comes around, I run out of things to buy. All through the year I have a ridiculous list and when I can finally get a discount, it seems I have slowly acquired everything I wanted. Besides the LM highlighter and the Nars duo, I can't think of anything else. I mean, I really want to take advantage but nothing is calling to me strongly enough. Damn.:lol:

PixieDancer

I really hate how every time this Sephora F&F sale comes around, I run out of things to buy. All through the year I have a ridiculous list and when I can finally get a discount, it seems I have slowly acquired everything I wanted. Besides the LM highlighter and the Nars duo, I can't think of anything else. I mean, I really want to take advantage but nothing is calling to me strongly enough. Damn. "lol:
I TOTALLY understand!!! I hate how I CREATE things I need just to get the sale! I have so many more backups than I will ever probably use now! HeeHee
I do use sale time to get things I might not otherwise buy though... Like Items I've been considering but aren't 100% sure about. It's when I do my guilt free splurging!

DILLIGAF

I really hate how every time this Sephora F&F sale comes around, I run out of things to buy. All through the year I have a ridiculous list and when I can finally get a discount, it seems I have slowly acquired everything I wanted. Besides the LM highlighter and the Nars duo, I can't think of anything else. I mean, I really want to take advantage but nothing is calling to me strongly enough. Damn. "lol:

I know what you mean on the day that I placed my order I literally sat here and stared at the site for over an hour trying to decide what to get.

sss215

For about a year. I like the PhytoSpecific Moisturizing Styling Cream to moisturize during the week. The
[h=2]Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Mask that I mix with the Phytospecific Multi-Regenerating Creme Bath . I love the way the products smell and they work pretty well in my hair. I don't use the shampoo in their line because I only use sulfate free shampoos. I was actually surprised that a natural hair product line has a shampoo with sulfate in it.[/h] [h=2]Sulfates dry my hair out and cause my scalp to irritate and flake. It wasn't dandruff, it was basically dry skin because sulfates are so drying. Best thing ever for my hair was to get rid of sulfates in my shampoos.[/h] [h=2][/h]

MadTheologian

For the husband:

Ralph Lauren Polo Gift Set
Burberry London for Men
Gucci Pour Homme II

Since he does NOT know how to surf the web, all he knows that I got something nice for him for Christmas.

For myself, I got a Mia in green since I doubt Sephora would replenish the promo offer tomorrow. I also got some lip gloss that reminded me a bit of Pleasure Principle and a Peter Thomas Roth skin care starter kit.

missah

For my first Sephora F&F I hauled:
Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme
Lacoste Essential
Aquolina Pink Sugar
Kat Von D Angeles palette

All the exxy items were bought for my bf and thats his xmas and vday gifts sorted.
I was too broke to spend too much on myself thanks to MAC so only the Pink sugar fragrance and Kat Von D palette for me which was only $12 - a bargain!

Although the VIB sale is happening in a week-ish so I might haul some more=D

missah

I hv a question:
1.UD 24/7 liner in Zero pencil
2.UD 24/7 liner in Perversion Liquid
3.Stila Stay All day waterproof liquid in Black.

Which is the best?