Sephora Friends & Family 2013

MoForMakeUp

What about NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer? It has great reviews.
And the LE Nars blush Day Dream? =)
The NARS Radiant Concealer is nice, but personally, I don't know that it is worth the regular price. There are better concealers for less.

DeeDee2013

Nars, Radiant Concealer is hands down one of the best and I've tried high end and low end concelers....

Now the price is a bit steep for the amount of product but you get what you pay for.....

However, LA Colors concealer has been a close contender....

Yazmin

I love Estée Lauder's Double Wear concealer. I bought two last night in the sale and I'm thinking about getting a couple more. Shame it's not available on Sephora's website. I have to go in-store to get it.

Kaori

Drugstore.com has 15% off http://www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=319812&aid=339054&aparam=14wk10ds15DSCM?aid=333840&aparam=lw9MynSeamY-4PMmW3Nf1JUfdPg0yxH6kg

Audrey C

Completely off-topic, but the unthinkable happened yesterday. I hit pan on the Douceur that I bought in August 2012. With twenty-odd blush in my arsenal (although I probably rotate most heavily through 6-8 of them), I thought this would never happen. Looks like I'm almost there on Deep Throat as well.

Maybe I won't still have all of this when I'm 70 after all.
girlhaha.gif

sujusarangx3

I love Estée Lauder's Double Wear concealer. I bought two last night in the sale and I'm thinking about getting a couple more. Shame it's not available on Sephora's website. I have to go in-store to get it.
Augh tell me about it. I've been wanting to get the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and it kills me that Estee Lauder isn't on the website... I only know of one Sephora that carries it in the city and it's always a NIGHTMARE going in there (34th st in NYC)

Kaori

Completely off-topic, but the unthinkable happened yesterday. I hit pan on the Douceur that I bought in August 2012. With twenty-odd blush in my arsenal (although I probably rotate most heavily through 6-8 of them), I thought this would never happen. Looks like I'm almost there on Deep Throat as well.

Maybe I won't still have all of this when I'm 70 after all.
girlhaha.gif
18 more to go!
lol you wouldn't want to wear such old blush anyways

boschicka

I appreciate and support our veterans as much as anyone, but Veterans Day is forcing my order to be delivered on Tuesday rather than Monday. It hurts, it hurts!

Kaori

Talk about a good deal: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/estee-lauder-premiere-color-limited-edition-5850-with-any-estee-lauder-fragrance-purchase?ID=1098741&cm_sp=us_subsplash_beauty-beauty-brands-estee-lauder-_-row2-_-slide1_limited-edition%2C-premiere-color%2C-%2458.50%2C-with-any-estee-lauder-fragrance-purchase%2C-the-collection-worth-over-%24375.00%2C-shop-now *-*

Knope2012

I appreciate and support our veterans as much as anyone, but Veterans Day is forcing my order to be delivered on Tuesday rather than Monday. It hurts, it hurts!
Did your shipping update? Mine still says it's coming Monday, but that could change.

thejwlife

Just picked this up from SiJCP. My first OCC Lippie!
ee94e5f2_image.jpeg
Also, check your local JCP for Lorac Unzipped. The one I was in had 4. It is very similar to Naked, so I passed.

mac_aiken

For those debating the LORAC Pro Palette: I have Anastacia Lavish palette and now have the LM Artist Palette. I looked at the LORAC today and felt that between these two I really didn't need the LORAC.

Latest posts