Sephora Friends & Family 2013

ileenm

Hi!! Nice to meet you too
heart.gif
!! Oh man...i've been searching everywhere for some sort of code but i don;t know anyone who works at sephora :( i do work at ulta though ...oh man :/

ileenm

I love nars blush in sex appeal!! Perfect everyday blush it goes with everything. I can throw it on so easily before running out the door
heart.gif

Serenityy

Ahh don't talk to me about Nars blushes lol! Even though I bought 2 blushes from the sale I feel like I should have bought more. I really wanna build up a Nars blush collection.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I only have the blush palettes... Danmari and Joie de Vivre... with One Night Stand on its way to me. Love them!
love.gif

ileenm

Ahem...have you seen the NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette?!!?!? .....GORGEOUS !! I got the danmari blush palette last year so i don't know if i need this one yet. I already have orgasm, laguna, and deep throat (so provocative)...so i don't know if i should get the palette for just the three other shades....hmmm....

BeautyByLele

I missed out on the F&F sale but when the VIB sale starts I plan on getting a clarisonic for my mom and I'm going to get a nars foundation

shellygrrl

Staff member
I'll probably get a couple of things during the Beauty Insider sale. Something for contouring, plus Illamasqua Creator n/p.

Im sure this has been answered a million times but I did scroll through the thread and didn't find anything! Does anyone know when the VIB Sale is? I missed out on this F&F sale bit and am wondering if I should wait to order my NARS ONS palette or not lol. I know last year it was the beginning of November. I hope they do something better for damn VIB Rouge. I haven't seen any amazing perks yet.
I heard it is going to be around the middle of November & reportedly it is the 20% for the VIB sale off as well! Just keep checking around mid November there will also be a discount for Beauty Insider but I believe it won't be 20% it may 20% or less!

Yazmin

I'm going back on forth on whether to get the Lancome DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector. Anyone try this?

JJJewels

I'm going back on forth on whether to get the Lancome DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector. Anyone try this?
I'm getting it during the sale. I've had 3 samples of it already and I can't get enough of it! Works really well in conjunction with the Boscia konjac sponge for cleansing.

MissTT

I'm curious about the Lancome DreamTone as well. Is it really brightening dark spots? The product I've been using doesn't seem to making a huge difference and I know it's at least been 9 weeks, maybe 11. I'm about ready to move on to a new dark spot serum. I've added Dior Capture Totale One Essential to my evening routine, but how do I really know if it's working?

sujucp

I'm curious about the Lancome DreamTone as well. Is it really brightening dark spots? The product I've been using doesn't seem to making a huge difference and I know it's at least been 9 weeks, maybe 11. I'm about ready to move on to a new dark spot serum. I've added Dior Capture Totale One Essential to my evening routine, but how do I really know if it's working?
About SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013 Man I pretty please add my email removed to the list as well?
Thank you so much Miss TT, we love you!!!

DeeDee2013

All you need is a high quality vitamin c serum.

Kaori

th_hello2.gif

MissTT and Richelle, thanks a lot for the code
bigheart.gif

I purchased:
Clarisonic Aria Anti-Aging Collection (my first clarisonic, hope I wont be disappointed)
Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head Twin-Pack
Hello Kitty 3-Piece Brush Set (they are just super cute)
Buxom Passport Collection The Day Tripper Edition
LORAC TANtalizer Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo
Philosophy Just Release Me™ Dual-Phase Oil-Free Makeup Remover
Shiseido The Makeup Facial Cotton
Bite Beauty The Lip Kit (this is such awesome value :D)
LAVANILA Mini Deo Trio
The Tarte of Giving Collector's Set (the bag...just love the bag...I mean, its purple! lol)

yay so excited, saved 100$ lol was worried the limited editions would sell out by the time VIB sale comes around next month >.< '