Sephora Friends & Family 2013

DeeDee2013

Thank you MissTT and Richelle.

I'm pissed because I forgot to add benefit's they're real but I bought Hourglass Trio powders, Laura Mercier Artist's Palette and Nars Train Bleu Matte Pencil.

puke.gif

Knope2012

Yes Ma'am!!! Currently playing GTA V on the PS3! This month I would like to buy Batman Arkham Origins and Assassin's Creed IV. Thank God Watchdogs got pushed back! My wallet is breathing a very small sign of relief!
I hope Batman is awesome! The previous two in the series are my favorites

GOT THE 20 % CODE THANK YOU GUYS!

I hear everyone raving about the hourglass trio powder might get that as well! I am mostly stocking up on gift sets!

What else should I get?

DeeDee2013

Yes Ma'am!!! Currently playing GTA V on the PS3! This month I would like to buy Batman Arkham Origins and Assassin's Creed IV. Thank God Watchdogs got pushed back! My wallet is breathing a very small sign of relief!
Really! GTA....lol

You like those hard core games. I'll play those cutesy games....

Hubby's the gamer in the house. He's play GTA also....It's off the chain

Have you played "The Last of Us?"

josephine90

Now im afraid to order the hourglass palette, i dunno if someone is really doing it on purpose, could it be a production issue?

vaisforluvrs

Now im afraid to order the hourglass palette, i dunno if someone is really doing it on purpose, could it be a production issue?
What happened with the palette? I tried to look back at the posts and the Hourglass thread, but I don't see what you are referring to.

LV2EVOLVE

I contacted Sephora and they're going to send out another Hourglass palette. The palette is totally scratched up from the top and swatched and the primer looks used too : ( I ordered one off of the Hourglass website to do a comparison. What's wrong with Sephora? My Tarte palette was fine. Normally, I'd deal with exchanges, but I'm in the beginning stages of labor.

boschicka

Love this thread. I bought too many things to list (so ashamed!) but I did grab the UD Vice 2 palette and I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for good color combos? I'm new to makeup and not very creative/artistic, so I would love to get some expert input.

vaisforluvrs

stages of labor.
I see what josephine was talking about. That's so gross! Why would any company think that is ok? I wonder if someone returned the palette and when they SA asked if it was used, the person said no so sephora re-sold it. That is the only thing I can think of!

DILLIGAF

Really! GTA....lol

You like those hard core games. I'll play those cutesy games....

Hubby's the gamer in the house. He's play GTA also....It's off the chain

Have you played "The Last of Us?"
I loved THE LAST OF US. The story was awesome. I love a game that will engage me as much as a book would. I think I'm going to give BEYOND: TWO SOULS a try too. Can't wait to see what happens with the next gen consoles! If you like a good game with a great story you should try Bioshock Infinite!

Sorry for the off topic tangent

Back on Topic
Anyone get the Kat Von D palette?

TheLadyDanger

Off-topic to the sale going on, but when I bought my Hourglass palette, the top of the palette was scratched? The first one they put on hold for me looks like it had been opened and when I requested another one, the same thing -- scratched on the top of the compact. The product itself was fine, but I'm guessing the top is scratched due to the way it's package. Did anyone else notice this?

brittbby

Im sure this has been answered a million times but I did scroll through the thread and didn't find anything! Does anyone know when the VIB Sale is? I missed out on this F&F sale bit and am wondering if I should wait to order my NARS ONS palette or not lol. I know last year it was the beginning of November. I hope they do something better for damn VIB Rouge. I haven't seen any amazing perks yet.

vaisforluvrs

Im sure this has been answered a million times but I did scroll through the thread and didn't find anything! Does anyone know when the VIB Sale is? I missed out on this F&F sale bit and am wondering if I should wait to order my NARS ONS palette or not lol. I know last year it was the beginning of November. I hope they do something better for damn VIB Rouge. I haven't seen any amazing perks yet.
I looked at my old emails and I received the code last year on Nov. 8th. I hope they still have a VIB sale this year.